剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I don't care what Syria will allow.
我不在乎叙利亚会不会同意
But wouldn't you rather have it be Russians in harm's way,
但你难道不希望让俄♥国♥人去冒险
than your fellow American soldiers?
而不是美国同胞士兵吗
If anyone gets killed, that's going to be blood on your hands.
如果有人牺牲 那将是你一手造成的
You want me to tell the Republicans to... get on board.
你想让我叫共和党人同意
Or have the general do it.
或让将军去做
Put politics aside and do the right thing.
把政♥治♥放在一边 做正确的事
Did you really think you'd be able to convince me
你真以为你这通电♥话♥
by making this call, Mr. President?
能说服我吗 总统先生
I'm ahead by double digits. I got a message that's working.
我领先两位数 我的说法能博取支持
You're on your heels, and you're asking me to help you
你有麻烦 就诉诸于我的责任感
by appealing to my sense of duty?
想让我帮你
I've even got you sold on my message.
就连你都信了我的说辞
Well, you shouldn't believe everything you see on TV.
你不该相信电视上看到的一切
The governor has ended the call, Mr. President.
州长已挂电♥话♥了 总统先生
Let's go.
我们走
We're gonna go forward with our own ground operation.
我们要出动自家的地面部队
I'll inform the Joint Chiefs. Sir, there's another thing.
我会通知参联会 先生 还有件事
The Intelligence Committee...
情报委员会
If Conway has someone on the inside--
如果康威在内部有人
You're worried about oversight on surveillance.
你是担心对监控的监督
There's increased attention.
人们对此更加关注了
They dig around, find out what Macallan's up to...
他们在打探 想弄清麦卡伦想干什么
Yeah, but I thought we were airtight.
我们不是无懈可击吗
Leann says we are, but still...
莉安那么说 但还是...
The safest thing would be to end it.
最保险的就是了结此事
Claire Underwood's been on the move the past two days,
克莱尔·安德伍德这两天一直在活动
showing up in every state Governor Conway's held events.
走访康威州长举办活动的每一个州
Absent from the trail has been the President.
总统却一直缺席
Press Secretary Seth Grayson said, quote,
引用新闻发言人赛斯·格雷森的原话
"The President is attending to the business of government
"总统目前正在处理
for the time being," end quote.
政♥府♥事务"
But he neglected to say
但他没有表明
when the President would resume campaigning,
总统何时会继续竞选
and there are no upcoming events
目前竞选网站上
currently listed on the campaign website,
也没有列出近期活动信息
leading some to speculate that the real reason for his absence
这让人推测总统缺席的真正原因
may be health-related.
可能是身体问题
It's been six months since the President received a liver transplant.
总统接受肝脏移植已经过去六个月了
Although he was able to resume normal...
虽然他可以继续正常...
What happened to your eye? Freddy Hayes.
你的眼睛怎么了 弗莱迪·海耶斯干的
So I assume he didn't talk.
那他什么都没说了
I need a way in here, Mr.Danton.
我需要一个切入点 丹顿先生
I've helped you as much as I can.
我已经尽力帮你了
I know you won't go on record.
我知道你不会公开作证
I'm not even asking to put you on background.
我甚至不要求你作为背景出现
All I'm looking for is whether I'm warm or cold.
我只想知道我是接近还是偏离
What kind of beer is that?
这是什么啤酒
A lager. Some microbrew they had, um... I don't know the name.
贮藏啤酒 微酿的...我不知道名字
Mind if I try it?
我能试一下吗
Go ahead.
请便
It's good.
好喝
Used to play a drinking game when I was a teenager...
我小时候玩过一个喝酒游戏
called Never Have I Ever.
叫"我从来没有过"
You know that game? You drink when you have.
知道那游戏吗 有过那个经历就喝
That's the one.
就是那个
Or if the President has.
或者如果总统有过
Never have I ever perjured myself
被特别检察官调查的时候
when investigated by a special prosecutor.
我从来没有做过伪证
Never have I ever struck a deal with Raymond Tusk...
我从来没有和雷蒙德·塔斯克达成过协议...
to perjure himself in exchange for a pardon.
让他做伪证换取赦免
Never have I ever conspired to impeach a President
我从来没有密谋弹劾过总统
so I could become President myself.
好让我自己当上总统
We're gonna need more beer.
我们得再叫点酒了
The First Lady is on line one, sir. Thank you.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥在1号♥线上 先生 谢谢
Claire.
克莱尔
Doug called me about sending in our own troops.
道格给我打电♥话♥说我们要派出自己的军队
Well, it was that, or sit on our hands. Conway wouldn't budge.
要么派出要么无所行动 康威不肯让步
And what does Cathy say?
凯茜怎么说
I'm more interested in hearing what you think.
我更想知道你的想法
Well, I think... doing something is better than doing nothing.
我认为...采取些行动总比什么不做强
How are the events going?
活动怎么样了
It's hard to tell. I've done so many, it's all a blur.
说不好 做了好多场 都分不清了
There's only one interview left tonight,
今晚只剩一场访谈了
and then we're done for the day,
今天就结束了
but then there's, uh... seven events tomorrow.
但是...明天有七场
How are you holding up?
你还好吧
I called to tell you Tom's not working on the campaign anymore.
我想告诉你汤姆不再为选举工作了
Did he quit? No.
他辞职了 没有
What happened?
怎么了
We both decided it was for the best.
我们俩决定这样最好
We don't have to worry about him, Francis.
我们不用担心他 弗兰西斯
You sound tired.
你听起来很累
Make sure you get a full night's sleep tonight.
今天好好睡一晚吧
Francis? Yes?
弗兰西斯 怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'll see you tomorrow. Okay, tomorrow.
明天见 好的 明天见
You're certain Underwood knew? And Walker didn't.
你确定安德伍德知道 但沃克不知道
Could Danton have some agenda on this?
丹顿会不会有什么企图
He has no reason to lie.
他没有理由撒谎
Who's corroborated, besides him?
除了他还有谁能证实
No one. That's why I'm here.
没有了 所以我才来这儿
I need institutional support. Legal, research...
我需要制度支持 律师 调查...
a place to work where my dog won't bark at me.
还有不会被我的狗干扰的办公地点
If you crack this story, you can do anything you want.
如果能查清这件事 你想做什么都行
I'll even make you managing editor again. I don't want that.
我还可以让你再当上主编 我不要
What I do want... is absolute autonomy.
我想要的是...绝对自治权
I build my team, I keep it small,
组建自己的团队 小规模
and I answer only to you.
并且只向你汇报
How about security? Oh, this was just some bad luck.
人身安全呢 这只是不走运
I've lost two reporters, Tom.
我已经失去两名记者了 汤姆
Oh, come on, Margaret.
拜托 玛格丽特
Underwood may be a crook, but he's not a killer.
安德伍德或许是个坏蛋 但他不会杀人
I don't think so either, but I don't wanna take any chances.
我也这么看 但我不想冒险
You just get me the staff I need.
你把我要的人找来就好
Once this article comes out, I'm untouchable.
文章一旦发表 就没人能动我了
When the White House starts throwing punches... lawyer up.
白宫要想挥拳头 就让律师出面
'Cause he's gonna throw 'em at the Herald, not me.
因为他只能冲着《先驱报》 不能冲我来
Hobby I used to have.
我以前的爱好
The Battle of the Wilderness.
莽原之役
I spent months building a model of it.
我花了几个月 造了一个模型
Started another one, but never finished it.
之后想再造一个 却没有完成
Why not? I became president.
为什么 我成了总统
Never enough time.
时间总不够
Does Claire know you asked me here?
克莱尔知道你让我过来吗
No.
不知道
It was more than just a fling, wasn't it?
你们不只是一时冲动吧
How did she describe it? I didn't ask.
她怎么说的 我没问
Well, I'm not gonna go into details.
我就不详述细节了
I respect you too much for that.
那样对你太失敬
When you two came back from Texas...
你们俩从德州回来时
I had a feeling.
我就有种感觉
She says... you made her mother laugh.
她说 你逗她母亲笑了
Yeah, I guess she took a liking to me.
是啊 看来她挺喜欢我
Christ, I haven't seen that woman laugh in 30 years.
上帝 30年来 我从没见那女人笑过
I'm just not a threat.
因为我不是威胁
Just someone who didn't judge, accepted her.
我不做评判 而是接纳了她
Do you make Claire laugh?
你把克莱尔也逗笑了吗
We have a connection.
我们有共鸣
Yeah... I make her laugh.
是的 我也让她笑了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表