剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
They're mostly cuts.
主要是做了删减
Should be quick. I'll get it there now.
应该会很快 我这就去
What did you change?
你改了什么
I took out the paragraph about love.
我删去了有关爱的那一段
That's the best part. It was too soft.
那是最精彩的部分 太软弱了
This used to be a barbecue joint, here.
这儿曾经是家烧烤店
Frank came a lot before he was president.
弗兰克当上总统前经常光顾
What happened to it?
怎么会变成这样
Same thing that happens to everything Frank touches.
弗兰克碰过的东西都是这下场
You mind? I do mind.
你介意吗 介意
I haven't agreed to anything yet.
我还没答应什么
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道的事
I know Underwood lied about the money laundering.
我知道安德伍德在洗钱的事上撒谎了
I know he met with Lanagin when he said he didn't.
我知道他见了拉尼根 虽然他否认了
I know Edward Meechum doctored travel records,
我知道艾德华·密查姆改动了出行记录
and I know you were there for all of it.
我还知道那一切你都参与了
Then Tusk gets a pardon. You get Chief of Staff.
然后塔斯克获得赦免 你当上幕僚长
Old news. Why'd you quit the job?
明日黄花 你为什么辞职
I wanted to go back in the private sector.
我想回到私营企业
You just said everything Underwood touches gets demolished.
你才刚说安德伍德碰过的东西都会被毁灭
I don't like the man. So what?
我不喜欢他 那又怎么样
Why'd you team up with him again for the Russia deal?
那你为什么在俄♥国♥协议上又跟他合作
I don't have to like the people I work with.
我不需要喜欢一起做事的人
Plus, there was a fortune to be made.
而且 可以狠赚一笔
See...
问题是
I don't think you give a damn about the money.
我认为你根本不在乎那个钱
There's a lot more to this you're not admitting.
这里面有其他的事 你是不肯承认
But I think you want to.
但我认为你想承认
So, truth is, you don't have anything solid.
那么 你其实没有任何实在的东西
I will get to the bottom of this story.
我会把这事查个水落石出
We can talk now, or you can wait till you have a team of lawyers
我们可以现在谈 或者你可以回头雇一堆律师
talking to my fact checkers.
来跟我的事实核查员聊
I've been threatened by billionaires and by presidents.
我曾被亿万富翁和总统威胁过
You think an out-of-work reporter makes me nervous?
你以为一个失业记者能让我紧张吗
I can call the White House right now,
我现在就可以给白宫打电♥话♥
let 'em know you're working on this story.
让他们知道你在调查这件事
That's a gamble I took asking to meet.
我约你就冒了这个险
But my chips...
但是我赌
are on the better part of you prevailing.
你好的一面占上风
The who... the what... the why, how...
谁 做了什么 为什么 怎么做
Don't ignore where.
别忽略了在哪里做
I think it'd be better if I turn it.
我觉得转一下会比较好
I think... I think this side is a little better.
我觉得这一面稍微好点
Yes, that's very nice. Freddy.
是的 非常漂亮 弗莱迪
Good afternoon, Mr. President. Good afternoon.
下午好 总统先生 下午好
Helen is teaching me the ropes.
海伦在教我做事呢
We'll leave you be, sir.
我们不打扰您了 先生
Oh, Freddy?
弗莱迪
Why don't you stay back for a little bit? Thank you very much.
你留一下吧 非常感谢
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
It's been a while.
好久不见
Well, they, uh... moved me to the flower shop a few months ago.
他们 几个月前把我调去了花房♥
The basement.
在地下室
That's probably why you haven't seen me around.
所以你没怎么见到我
Never would've guessed that, well, that this would be my thing.
我绝对想不到 居然会喜欢做这个
I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.
看来老家伙还是能学点新把戏的
How's your grandson? He's good, good.
你孙子还好吗 他很好 很好
Just started school again.
刚开始重新上学
What grade is he in now? Sixth grade.
他读几年级了 六年级
Getting up there.
慢慢长大了
I... I really should go.
我真的得走了
We got a big, uh, shipment of autumn blooms in.
有一大批秋季的花要送过来
Well, then another time, I guess, maybe.
那下次再聊吧
You know, Frank...
弗兰克
I'm gonna be leaving soon.
我很快就要走了
Helen's husband opened up a flower shop in Georgetown.
海伦的丈夫在乔治敦开了一家花店
They want me to work there.
他们想要我过去工作
Well, are you not happy here, Freddy?
你在这里不开心吗 弗莱迪
Time to try something new.
该尝试点新东西了
Well, is there anything I can do to convince you to stay?
我能做点什么说服你留下来吗
A raise? Better hours?
加薪 调整工作时间
I appreciate it, but I've already told Helen yes, and...
我很感激 但是我已经答应海伦了
I plan on keeping my word on that. It's what I want.
而我打算说到做到 那是我想做的
Well, I'm gonna miss you around, Freddy.
我会想念你的 弗莱德
There's not many people here...
这里没几个人
Well, I guess there aren't that many people here
这里没几个人
I'm all that comfortable with.
能让我觉得那么自在
You know what you should do before you go?
你知道你走之前应该做什么吗
You should come up here one night and cook us a rack of ribs.
你应该哪天晚上上来给我们做一顿肋排
Now, I realize oven-baked isn't nearly as good as the smoker,
我知道烤箱烤的肯定不如碳烤
but you'd make 'em delicious, anyhow.
但你怎么样都能做得很美味
Ribs? Really?
肋排 是吗
You want me to cook ribs for you.
你想让我给你做肋排吃
Well, sure, just like old times. What's wrong with that?
对 就像以前那样 有什么不对吗
I'm just the help, ain't I?
我只是仆人 对不对
No, that's not true. I tell you I got something good going,
不 不是这样的 我告诉你我遇见了好事
and your first thought ain't,
而你的第一反应不是
"Freddy, congratulations."
"弗莱迪 恭喜"
It's "Make me ribs." And what's my big send-off?
而是"给我做肋排" 对我的盛大欢送
I get to cook you ribs. No.
就是给你做肋排 不
Look, you are being way oversensitive about this.
你对这事太过敏感了
You're misinterpreting what I meant.
你误解了我的意思
You're right.
你说得对
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
I don't know how Claire does it. What did you just say?
我不知道克莱尔是怎么做的 你说什么
Is this how you treat her? She part of the collection, too?
你也这么对她吗 她也是收藏品之一
I don't know where all this is coming from,
我不知道你这些怨气因何而来
but it's extremely ungrateful,
但这太忘恩负义了
given all that I have done for you.
想想我为你做了那么多
What did you do for me, Frank?
你为我做了什么 弗兰克
This is the White House.
这是白宫
You will call me "Mr. President"!
你得叫我"总统先生"
You're a motherfucker!
你就是个王八犊子
Get out!
滚
My bad, my bad.
我的错 我的错
You're a motherfucker, Mr. President!
你是个王八犊子 总统先生
Governor Conway continues to say
康威州长一直声称
we're not doing enough about terrorism,
我们在反恐上做得还不够
but he ignores the fact that ICO has been stopped in its tracks.
但他忽视了哈里发国已经被遏制的事实
The president is working tirelessly to combat our enemies abroad,
总统不眠不休地与国外敌人作斗争
and what Governor Conway lacks in his assessment...
康威州长在评估时
is the decades of experience the president brings...
忽略了总统数十年的经验...
Do you think you should keep calling him "The president"?
你还应该继续叫他"总统"吗
Well, I wanna emphasize that we're running mates,
我想强调我们是竞选伙伴
and LeAnn is telling me that the marriage angle isn't working.
而且莉安告诉我 婚姻角度并不成功
Screw the research.
别管什么调查
People want to hear the real you, a real person.
人们想听见真正的你 有血有肉的人
That's what you gave them at the convention.
你在党代会上向他们展示的就是真正的你
Sorry.
抱歉
That was very different.
那情况完全不同
Exactly. It was very different. It was honest.
没错 的确不同 那时你是诚恳的
And you don't want to just react to what he's saying.
你不能只机械回应他所说的
You wanna offer something.
你得拿出一些东西
I have been campaigning with Francis for 30 years.
我与弗兰西斯已经共同竞选了三十年
You don't ever let the opponent walk all over you.
不能让对手骑在你头上
If you're getting attacked, you fight back.
如果受到攻击 就还击
Fine, but fight back in a different way.
可以 但用另一种方式还击
This guy is... He's all spotlight and surface,
这个人...他都是搞噱头 很肤浅
and magazine covers and Twitter. Don't play his game.
上杂♥志♥封面 玩推特 别玩他的游戏
Don't play the game at all, please. Get beyond the game.
压根就别玩 摆脱游戏
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表