剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
No, we're not safe.
不 我们不安全
Should I call Dr. Saxon? No, it's not necessary.
要我叫萨克逊医生吗 不必
Thank you very much. That'll be all. Yes, sir.
非常感谢 先这样吧 好的 先生
Three weeks...
还有三周...
then the election.
就要大选了
It's nothing.
这没什么
And then we lose.
然后我们败选
And they investigate.
然后他们调查
And everything we...
我们的一切...
Gone.
一去不复返
I feel...
我觉得
numb.
麻木
I do, too.
我也是
We make time.
我们可以制♥造♥时间
We can't fight everything off one by one, Francis.
我们无法把一切逐个击退 弗兰西斯
But if we make this...
但如果我们让这件事
we make it work for us.
为我们所用
Create chaos.
制♥造♥混乱
More than chaos.
不只是混乱
War.
战争
Fear.
恐惧
Fear.
恐惧
Brutal.
残忍♥
Total.
彻底的
I'm done trying to win over people's hearts.
我受够了试图赢取人心
Let's attack their hearts.
我们来攻击人心吧
We can work with fear.
我们可以利用恐惧
Yes, we can.
是的 没错
You should put on a fresh suit.
你应该换一套新西装
The navy blue.
海军蓝
Yes, the navy blue.
对 就那件
Where's Macallan? We sent him home.
麦卡伦呢 我们让他回去了
All right, tell him to stay put. We'll tackle that later.
好 让他待着 我们回头处理
Have Seth inform the networks. The Oval, one hour.
让赛斯联♥系♥媒体 一小时后 椭圆办公室
Do you need him to draft something? Tom will write it.
需要他起草什么吗 让汤姆来写
He's not here. Then get him here.
他不在这里 那把他找来
What about the last part that you crossed out?
你划掉的最后一段是什么
Uh, "To mourn is not to fear. To grieve is not to admit defeat."
"哀悼不是恐惧 悲痛不是认输"
You should keep that in.
这段应该保留
But it presumes he's going to die.
但那是假定他会死
He is going to die.
他就是会死
We talk to the lawyers first, then you can talk to the press.
我们先和律师谈 然后你再和媒体谈
I've got major funders pulling out already.
今天已有几大金主退出了
The President should put in calls to set them at ease.
总统应该打电♥话♥安抚他们
No. No calls. The campaign's on hold.
不 不打电♥话♥ 竞选事宜搁置
We lose that money, so be it.
那些资金丢了就丢了
We need to stabilize.
我们要稳住
I don't think he should say the part about mourning and grief.
我觉得他该去掉哀悼和悲痛那一段
I agree, but Yates said they wanted it back in.
我也觉得 但耶茨说他们想保留
Is it true?
是真的吗
What Hammerschmidt wrote?
汉默施密特写的那些
Is it? No.
是真的吗 不是
That's the first time you've lied to me...
这是你不再对我说谎之后
since you stopped lying to me.
第一次又对我说谎了
My fellow Americans, over the past two years,
美国同胞们 过去两年里
certainly within the last several days and hours,
特别是过去的几天 几小时里
I have asked myself, "What does it mean to be President?
我都在自问 "做总统意味着什么
What does true leadership look like?"
真正的领导什么样的"
It's a question many of you have asked yourselves
随着11月临近 你们很多人
as November approaches.
也在自问这个问题
Right now, as I sit in this chair, in this office,
我正坐在这间办公室的这把椅子上
where so many of my predecessors
在这里 我那么多先辈
have steered our nation through turbulent times...
曾带领我们的国家走过动荡
I realize that this job
我发现这份工作
is one that transcends politics and rhetoric.
是在政♥治♥游戏和华丽言辞之上的
Entrusted to anyone who sits behind this desk
坐在这个位置的人 肩负着的
is something far more elemental, the very survival of our nation.
是远远更为基本的东西 我们民族的生存
And I, as your President, must confront the storm before us.
而我作为你们的总统 必须直面眼前的风暴
That storm is terror.
这风暴便是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
More dangerous and unpredictable than any hurricane.
它比任何飓风都要危险和不可预知
It has endangered us abroad.
它在国外威胁着我们
It has endangered us at home.
在国内也一样
And right now, it has placed James Miller
而现在 它让詹姆斯·米勒
in the gravest of dangers.
处于最危险的境地中
We attempted to communicate with his captors.
我们曾尝试与劫持者沟通
We hoped for a peaceful solution.
我们曾希望争取一个和平方案
We're relieved that
我们庆幸
Caroline and Melissa Miller are safe and sound.
卡洛琳和梅莉莎·米勒现在平安无事
But terror is blind to reason.
但恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是蛮不讲理的
Given the opportunity to renounce terror,
在放弃恐怖的机会面前
Yusuf Al Ahmadi chose to encourage it.
尤瑟夫·艾哈迈德选择了鼓励恐怖
So, unfortunately,
所以 很不幸
we must now move beyond reason.
我们现在要放弃讲理了
We must respond with force.
我们必须以武力回应
Because there is no scenario in which we will release him.
因为我们无论如何也不会释放他
He will remain in United States custody until his dying breath.
他会继续被美国羁押 直至死亡
If the captors call again, we will not answer.
如果劫持者再次来电 我们不会回答
The time for conversation is over, no matter the consequences.
沟通的阶段已过 不论后果如何
Regardless of whether James Miller is released or not,
不论詹姆斯·米勒最终是否被释放
rescued or not,
是否获救
killed or not...
是否被杀
ICO will be destroyed.
哈里发国都会被彻底摧毁
We are at war.
我们开战了
It will be a war more total than anything we have waged thus far
这场战争所波及的范围 将远超此前
in the fight against extremism.
我们发动的任何一场反恐战争
Soldiers will die.
战士会战死
Civilians may die.
平民会伤亡
There will be pain. There will be suffering.
我们会遭受痛苦 我们会遇到磨难
We will be confronted with the most horrific aspects of humanity.
我们会面对人性中最恐怖的一面
We will confront the inhuman.
我们会面对人性的丧失
Evil itself.
乃至邪恶本身
But we will triumph.
但我们一定会取得胜利
It is not a war we will lose.
这场战争 我们输不起
And if the worst happens to James Miller...
如果詹姆斯·米勒惨遭不幸
we must remember,
我们必须铭记他
To mourn is not to fear.
哀悼不是恐惧
To grieve is not to admit defeat.
悲痛不是认输
God bless America,
上帝保佑美国
and all of those who believe in freedom and democracy.
保佑所有热爱自♥由♥和民♥主♥的人们
Any news? They just posted on Twitter.
有消息吗 他们刚刚发了推特
9:00 sharp, live on the Internet.
九点整 全网直播
We won't find them before that.
我们来不及找到他们
Do we have the capability to block the video?
我们能拦截他们的视频吗
Well, we might be able to block some sites,
我们能拦截几个网站
but if they have enough mirrors Don't block anything.
但如果他们的镜像足够多 不用拦截
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
The whole world should watch this.
让全世界好好看看
And we should, too.
我们也要看
What you said, "We're at war..." I want to build a coalition.
你说"我们开战了" 我想建立个联盟
More air strikes? Ground, air...
更多空袭吗 地面进攻 空袭
The full force of our military.
我要全军进攻
Well, I wish you would have consulted first.
你应该先咨♥询♥一下我的
This type of escalation--
这么大规模的扩大行动
Not escalation, Cathy. Obliteration.
这不是扩大行动 凯茜 这是全面铲除
This is your response to the article?
你是想以此回应那篇报道吗
We're doing what's necessary.
该做的就得做
When you find them... you will kill them.
找到绑匪之后 就地正♥法♥
If we're able to apprehend alive, we may get--
如果能活捉的话 我们也许能问出...
I understand, Mr. President.
我明白了 总统先生
Sir?
先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表