剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
If we start with everyone who legally owns a gun,
从每个合法持有枪♥支♥的公民开始
track geo-location patterns through their phones,
通过手♥机♥追踪用户的地理规律
we start to put together a portrait
然后描绘一张
of where gun-owners live, eat, shop, everything.
持有者生活 吃饭 购物 等等的地图
From this, we predict everyone who might want a firearm,
根据这张图 我们预测未登记
but who isn't registered.
但有意向持枪的公民
They're likely to exhibit the same behavior as people who are.
他们的行为模式很可能与合法持有者类似
You can use that for people who are interested in Arabic,
这可以套用于对阿♥拉♥伯语感兴趣的人
uh, wanna travel to the Middle East,
想去中东的人
who are disillusioned with the U.S. Government...
或是对美国政♥府♥绝望的人
So the same techniques that
跟我们全球监控
we're using for our international surveillance.
用的技术差不多
Yes...
对
but far more advanced.
但先进得多
Okay, turn a little bit towards me, Mrs. Conway.
好了 转过来一点 康威夫人
Right.
好
You look great, Hannah.
你真美 汉娜
What about the candidate? Don't get me started, Will.
那候选人呢 别逼我吐槽 威尔
You're really photogenic. I know.
你真上镜 我知道
Franny Wallace, senior year.
弗兰妮·华♥莱♥士♥ 大四那年
The allGoldfish diet. Did you have these put here specially?
完全的金鱼食谱 这些是特意摆这儿的吗
We roll out the platinum carpet, darling.
都是最棒的 亲爱的
I wonder what Franny's up to now.
不知道弗兰妮现在在干什么
Hmm, not the Editor of Vanity Fair, I'll tell you that.
反正不是《名利场》的编辑
Or about to be the First Lady.
或是即将当上第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Come a long way, haven't we?
我们真是成绩斐然啊 不是吗
Yeah, Will and I, um... Will and I appreciate your doing this.
是啊 威尔和我 很感谢你这么做...
It's not charity.
又不是无偿的
This issue will sell like crazy with you two on the front.
这一♥期♥有你们俩做封面肯定会卖♥♥疯了
Well, I feel like I should return the favor.
我还是觉得应该报答你
A night in the Lincoln Bedroom?
让我在林肯卧室睡一晚
A story.
一篇报道
You have a copy for me?
带副本来了吗
An excerpt.
这是一份摘要
I need the whole book. That's all you get.
我要整本书 你只能拿到这个
Conway got the same thing.
康威也拿到了一样的东西
That was a mistake, Tom. They came to me.
这是个错误 汤姆 他们来找我的
But they don't get to publish... without my approval.
但他们不能发表...除非我允许
So what do you want?
你想要什么
A meeting. For?
一次会面 为了什么
You're just a messenger, Doug.
你只是个传话人 道格
You got your message.
你听到我的话了
One week.
给你一周
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你请的咖啡
Mrs. Underwood, welcome.
安德伍德夫人 欢迎
Thank you so much for recording this robocall.
非常感谢您能来录制这段电♥话♥自动语♥音♥
It'll go a long way in getting this bill passed.
这对通过这项法案将有莫大的帮助
Well, thank you for all the extraordinary work you're doing.
谢谢你出色的工作
Uh, where would you like me?
我要去哪里呢
Uh, Sally will show you where we set up for the recording.
萨莉会带您去我们安排好进行录音的地方
Right this way, Mrs. Underwood.
这边请 安德伍德夫人
LeAnn...
莉安
What is that?
那是什么
Names, phone numbers, emails.
姓名 电♥话♥号♥码 邮箱地址
A quarter million fresh targets.
25万个新目标
A quarter million? Where'd you get this?
25万 你从哪里拿到的
No return address.
没写回信地址
It's 50 times the names that we have.
是我们这里掌握的名字的50倍
Is it legit?
是真的吗
Looks like it. We made sample calls.
好像是 我们试着打了几通电♥话♥
Hello, this is Claire Underwood.
你好 我是克莱尔·安德伍德
I need to confess something...
我要坦白一件事...
something I'm not proud to confess.
一件我并不引以为豪的事
When I was sitting beside my husband in the hospital...
当我在医院里坐在我丈夫身旁时
all I thought about was me.
我只考虑到我自己
My fear. My pain if I was to lose him.
我的恐惧 一旦我失去他的痛苦
And it was selfish.
这是自私的
I-- I wasn't thinking about everyone else
我没有考虑到其他人
who had gone through that fear and pain,
那些曾经历同样的恐惧和痛苦的人
who had to sit where I was sitting
那些曾坐在我所坐的位置上
because a loved one was shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun.
他们所爱的人被不该持有枪♥支♥的人射伤的人
I'm ashamed because I've never done anything about it.
我感到羞愧 因为我从未对此做过什么
I'm ashamed of how many lives we could've saved.
我为本可拯救的那么多生命而羞愧
How many families we could've kept from suffering.
那么多家庭本可避免这样的痛苦
We should all be ashamed, every one of us,
我们都应该感到羞愧 我们每一个人
because the blood is on all of our hands,
因为我们所有人都有责任
and doing nothing is the same as pulling a trigger.
而什么都不做就等同于扣动扳机
We need to do something.
我们得做点什么
And that means changing the law.
那就是 修改法律
Senator Austen's office.
奥斯汀参议员办公室
More than 500 since this afternoon.
从下午开始已经接到五百多个电♥话♥了
From our district?
单单我们区吗
We have it light.
我们都算少的
I'm hearing that other offices have gotten over a thousand.
我听说其他办公室接到一千多个电♥话♥
Senator Austen's office. I will take a message.
奥斯汀参议员办公室 我会转达
Francis.
弗兰西斯
You really shouldn't.
你真的不该这么做
Oh, one won't kill me.
抽一根不会死的
Did you finish it?
你读完了吗
Yeah.
嗯
One part really caught my eye.
有一个地方吸引了我
"A chasm opened up between them,
"一条裂缝在他们之间蔓延开来
a hallway less than ten yards wide.
那是一条不到九米宽的走廊
But it might as well have been a thousand miles.
但它就像有两千公里那么长
A well-appointed no man's land
这是一片布置精致的无人之地
with a plush carpet and high ceiling between two bedrooms.
丝绒地毯和高悬的天花板隔开了两间卧房♥
In it were two centuries of ghosts,
卧房♥里住着两个世纪的鬼魂
all the Presidents and First Ladies before them.
之前所有的总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
But also the ghost... of their marriage.
还有他们婚姻的鬼魂
A thirty years' war that left them both dead inside
30年的斗争 让他们的心都死了
and this dead space between them."
两人之间也是一片荒原"
He's perceptive.
真有洞察力
Uncanny.
简直可怕
Well, it's not who we are. Not anymore.
那已经不是我们了 已经变了
People will want to believe it's true even if it's false.
就算是假的 人♥民♥还是愿意相信是真的
What do you think it is he wants to accomplish?
你觉得他想得到什么
He came here one night, after I'd asked you to resign.
我叫你辞职之后有一晚他来过
He said he was obsessed.
他说他很着迷
Or maybe he wants back in.
也许他还想接着写
You felt something for him.
你对他有感情
Maybe for a moment.
有那么一刻吧
Did you? No, I don't think so.
你呢 没有
I felt...
我感觉
I felt like he saw me.
我感觉他看得到我
Me, too.
我也是
Mr. Barnes.
巴恩斯先生
I couldn't stop thinking, since you called...
你打过电♥话♥之后 我就一直在想
about Zoe.
佐伊的事
I guess I want answers. That That's what I want, too.
我想要个答复 我也是
What is it you want to know? Was there... a relationship?
你想知道什么 他们有过恋情吗
With Underwood?
她和安德伍德
When she was 17, just before she went off to school...
她17岁时 去上学之前
she found out I was having an affair.
她发现我有外遇
Sales rep, some drug company.
药物公♥司♥的销♥售♥代表
Blonde. You know.
是个金发妞
This isn't, you know, on the record.
这是非正式的谈话吧
No... No, not if you don't want it to be.
当然 你不想公开就不公开
You said she found out.
你说她发现了
She gave me three days to tell her mother, or she would...
她给我三天时间向她妈妈坦白 不然就
I'm sorry, I had a few drinks.
抱歉 喝了点酒
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表