剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
and if both are telling me I'm wrong,
如果两者都告诉我我错了
I'd rather trust your instincts than mine.
那么比起我自己 我更相信你的直觉
Do we still have an open window?
现在还有机会吗
The gathering is set to end by tomorrow night.
集♥会♥将于明晚结束
Let me talk to the Chairman and the Secretary of Defense
我先去跟参联会主席和国防部长谈谈
before I sign off on the order. Of course, sir.
然后再签署法令 当然 先生
General, it takes a brave man to stand up to a president.
将军 跟总统针锋相对 真是勇敢
If you authorize the mission, we won't get our court ruling.
如果您批准行动 我们就拿不到裁决了
There is no way to justify
哈里发国如果被消灭
domestic surveillance once ICO is eliminated.
就不能作为国内监控的理由了
Which is fine, because media pressure is mounting.
这没关系 媒体压力越来越大
Conway has no choice but to distance himself from Pollyhop.
康威别无选择 只能跟波利跳撇清关系
We don't know how that's gonna play out.
我们不知道结局会如何
Oh, I can tell you how Brockhart's resignation is gonna play out.
我可以告诉你们布洛哈特的辞职结局会如何
Thirty-second ads in every swing state.
每个摇摆州30秒的广♥告♥
A decorated war veteran
一位功勋卓著的老兵
pulverizing us for being weak on national security.
痛击我们不重视国♥家♥安♥全♥
Pollyhop is gonna pulverize us more than Brockhart ever could.
波利跳对我们的打击会远胜于布洛哈特
Not if Conway is busy fighting public outcry.
如果康威要忙着应付公众批评就不会了
Think about the data they have already gathered.
想想他们已经收集到了的数据
When you sold us this, you said it was going to be a last resort,
你向我们提出时 说这是没办法的办法
not the only resort.
而非唯一的办法
There is no risk in getting surveillance approved.
获得监控批准毫无风险
Then we either use it or we don't.
然后我们要么用 要么不用
But if you order this strike, sir, we don't even have the option.
但如果您下令打击 先生 我们就没选择了
You've met with him, Macallan. Yes, sir.
你见过麦卡伦了 是 先生
So, can he be trusted? I honestly can't say.
他值得信任吗 我真说不准
He understands the risks even better than you do.
他比您更明白其中的风险
I'm gonna authorize the strike. Sir...
我要下令打击 先生
Your guy's an unknown.
你的人是无名小卒
Brockhart isn't. Ma'am...
布洛哈特可不是 夫人
I agree with Francis. Get me the Secretary of Defense.
我支持弗兰西斯 给我接国防部长
I've asked Claire to join us today
我叫克莱尔今天一起来
because this directly affects
因为这直接与她
the legislation she's trying to get passed.
想要通过的法律相关
Your top three choices for running mate,
你们竞选伙伴的三个首选
they're all tight with the gun lobby.
他们都是反对枪♥支♥管制说客的朋友
Mrs. Underwood...
安德伍德夫人
You know everyone in this room agrees with the reforms you want,
你知道这屋里的人都赞同你想要的改革
but we're thinking about the general election,
但我们要考虑大选
and the NRA is a terrible enemy for us to make.
而跟国家步♥枪♥协会交恶可很不明智
Yeah, now Whittaker's gonna focus on swing states, fundraising...
惠特克会关注摇摆州 筹款
That's where I'll play the bad cop.
这时我就唱白脸
You play the worse cop. Then when we get them off balance...
而你唱更白的脸 等我们打乱了他们的阵脚
You come back in again as the good cop.
你就再重新唱起红脸
Exactly. So I will start with...
没错 所以我就先说
Well, I feel that these choices send mixed messages.
我觉得这些选择发出的讯息很混乱
We're for gun reform, they're not.
我们支持枪♥支♥改革 他们不支持
If both names on the ticket are gun-control fanatics,
如果竞选伙伴两个人都是狂热的枪♥支♥管制支持者
then the whole election becomes about...
那整个竞选的重点就成了
Get personal, the way you told me to with Melman.
说私事 就像你让我对付梅尔曼那样
One out of four presidents gets shot at.
四个总统里就有一个遭过枪击
One out of every ten dies from a bullet wound.
十个总统里有一个死于枪伤
Better than that.
再强势点
I saw Edward Meechum die before my very eyes.
我看着艾德华·密查姆就死在我眼前
Good. You were lucky. I'm lucky.
很好 你很幸运 我很幸运
Statistics don't mean anything to these people.
数据对这些人来说毫无意义
They see this as a one-way road to confiscation.
他们认为这条路只会通往没收
I lose my seat in a heartbeat if I take this stance.
如果我选择这样的立场会立刻失去席位
Now, this is where I will play good cop. Okay, so Birch goes,
现在我要唱红脸了 好 博奇说
"We're asking you to look at the bigger picture here, Mr. President."
"我们希望您能考虑全局 总统先生"
You're right, Bob.
你说得对 鲍勃
Claire! They're all right. They are.
克莱尔 他们说得都对
My meeting with the NRA did not go well.
我跟全国步♥枪♥协会的见面并不顺利
They're going to fight this tooth and nail.
他们打算全力以赴地阻挠此事
Well, of course they are.
当然了
And... and the chances are the legislation won't pass.
而且这项法案很可能不会通过
Oh, it'll pass. Because you are going to push it
会通过的 因为你们要让法案
until it goes through both houses and gets on the books.
通过参众两院 成为立法
We may have support now...
我们现在虽然获得支持
But by the time this bill gets onto the floor...
但等法案进行表决的时候
You focus on the language, Congressman.
你就专注于法案措辞吧 议员
Leave convincing the American people to us.
把说服美国人♥民♥交给我们
Now, if you wanna work with us on this bill,
如果你愿意在法案上与我们合作
I can stomach a gun-friendly candidate.
我就能容忍♥一个爱枪的候选人
What about you, Francis?
你呢 弗兰西斯
The kill.
致命杀
Only on one condition, Claire.
只有一个条件 克莱尔
I don't want us to work our asses off getting this bill passed
我不希望我们为法案通过忙里忙外
just to see it knocked down in the courts.
却在法♥院♥被否决
We don't have any control over that, sir.
这事我们无从控制 先生
We still need to fill Jacobs' seat.
我们还得找人接替雅各布斯呢
If you can confirm an anti-gun justice,
如果你能找到反枪法官
I'll put a gun-lover on the ticket.
我就让爱枪人士做竞选伙伴
A Supreme Court confirmation in the middle of an election?
大选期间确认最高法♥院♥提名
Oh, come on, grow a pair, Bob.
拜托 有点胆子 鲍勃
We're giving you what you want. Give us what we want.
我们都随你的心了 也满足我们一下嘛
Who are you thinking about?
你在考虑谁
Nobody followed you?
没人跟你来吧
No one. I'm positive.
没人 我确定
You know, sometimes I have a student and something seems off.
有时候我的学生会感觉不对劲
They look a little too old, you know? To be in college.
感觉上大学有点太老了 知道吗
What is that? Xanax.
那是什么 阿普唑仑[镇静剂]
Lucas came up here.
卢卡斯来过
To the campus.
来校园
He wanted my help and I said no.
他求我帮忙 我拒绝了
Maybe if I had, he wouldn't have...
如果我答应了 或许他...
So stupid.
太傻了
He got out.
他出来了
Why did he do this?
为什么要那么做
That's what I'm trying to find out.
这就是我想查明的
It's all true, Tom.
都是真的 汤姆
How do you know? Because I know.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
Lucas didn't mention you in his suicide letter.
卢卡斯没在遗书中提到你
I'm sure it was to protect me.
肯定是为了保护我
If you have any proof, now's the time to share it.
如果你有任何证据 现在就该拿出来了
If I did, do you think any of this would've happened?
如果我有 你觉得还会发生这样的事吗
You could go on record I signed an affidavit.
你可以公开声明 我签了宣誓书
Anything I say now is worth shit.
我现在说什么都一文不值了
That's probably why they've left me alone.
或许就因为这个他们才没再来找我
No, no. No. No more pills.
不不 别再吃药了
Promise me you'll be careful. I promise.
答应我你会小心 我保证
I would help if I could, I--
如果可以帮忙 我会的
You just focus on taking care of yourself.
你就好好照顾自己就行
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Is there anything I can do to make you reconsider?
我能说服你改主意吗
Yes, sir, I understand.
是 先生 我理解
I'm pleased the strike's on, as well.
我也对发动打击十分高兴
Thank you for the heads up. Bye.
多谢提醒 再见
Fuck!
该死
What's wrong? He caved.
怎么了 他屈服了
The general? Yes.
将军吗 是的
Daddy, when is it?
爸爸 什么时候开始
When is it? Ben?
什么时候开始 本
I'm not sure about this, Will. Maybe we should cancel it.
我对这个没把握 威尔 或许我们该取消
My lawyers are saying it's a terrible idea.
我的律师认为这主意糟透了
If it's not us, it's the Justice Department.
不是我们 就是司法部
I've put everything into this company. Just trust me on this.
我为公♥司♥投入了一切 相信我吧
Hey, Will.
威尔
For my Insta. Yeah.
往我图片分享上放 嗯
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表