剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Go to Conway's website. December 31st, 2012.
登录康威的网站 2012年12月31日
Hannah's last moments of 2012.
汉娜2012年的最后时刻
Stop, I'm stuffing my face.
够了 我在狼吞虎咽呢
You're feeding a growing girl. Hello, little baby.
你在喂长身体的女孩嘛 小宝宝 你好啊
Yes, I am.
是啊
She's kicking like a maniac, too.
她在像个疯子似的踢我
Will, please, stop.
威尔 求你 别拍了
No, come on. No.
怎么了嘛 别拍了
You've got... You have... You have a little something...
你有...你粘了点东西
Mr. Governor-elect.
当选州长先生
Congressman, such an honor to meet you.
议员先生 见到您很荣幸
Well, the honor is mine. This is my wife, Hannah.
荣幸的是我 这是我妻子 汉娜
It's a pleasure. And this is Claire.
荣幸 这是克莱尔
Hello.
你好
How far along are you? Almost seven months.
几个月了 快七个月了
Thank you so much for inviting us here.
多谢您邀请我们来
This is a real treat for us.
这对我们太难得了
Well, I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
I thought you'd be in Times Square tonight.
我以为你今晚要去时代广场呢
It's Governor De Luca's last year in office.
德卢卡州长最后一年任职了
I thought he should have the spotlight to himself.
我觉得不该强他的风头
Well, that's very classy of you.
你太有风度了
And I didn't wanna miss the chance to
而且我不想错过
make some new friends in Washington.
在华盛顿结交新朋友的机会
Well, that was a smart idea. Have you met Garrett, yet?
真是聪明 你见过加勒特了吗
No. No, sir.
还没呢 先生
Well, come on. Ladies, we'll be back.
来吧 女士们 我们就回来
Mr. President-elect, Governor-elect Conway.
当选总统先生 这是当选州长康威
Congratulations. You, too, sir.
恭喜 也恭喜您 先生
So here he is, the boy wonder. He isn't a myth after all.
这就是他啊 那个金童 没那么神秘嘛
More like a pariah.
贱民差不多
There's a lot of Democrats here. Plenty of Republicans, too.
这里有好多民♥主♥党人 也有不少共和党人
Frank made sure of that.
这是弗兰克张罗的
Well, if you wanna push the sludge through Congress,
如果想在国会取得进展
it's best to have grease on both sides of the aisle.
就得两边都有朋友
Oh, I'm sorry, I have to go. It's almost time.
抱歉 我得走了 时间要到了
Thank you for your service. Thank you, sir.
多谢你的服务 谢谢您 先生
So, is it true that you joined up a day after 9/11,
你真是在911第二天就入伍了吗
or is that just something you say?
还是只是一种说法
Within 24 hours, honest to God. That's incredible.
24小时内 对天发誓 真是了不起
I was 25, just out of law school.
我才25 刚从法学院出来
You want a career in politics
想步入仕途
and the Twin Towers fall in your lap?
偏巧赶上双子塔的事
Timing couldn't have been better.
时机简直再好不过
Oh, I see how you won.
我明白你是怎么获胜的了
Well, he must be on top of the world. I... I can't imagine.
他肯定像站在世界之巅 我无法想象
Oh, really? How old are you? Thirty-five?
是吗 你多大 35
Thirty-six.
36岁
Oh, you've never thought about it, late at night?
你夜深人静的时候从没想过吗
The White House? What else?
白宫吗 还能是什么
Have you? Haven't we all?
你呢 谁没想过
I'm in no rush. Who knows? Maybe, one day.
我不急 谁知道呢 或许有一日吧
Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln. Tall men make great presidents.
华盛顿 杰斐逊 林肯 高个子能当好总统
It's like you want me to run.
你就好像希望我竞选似的
Oh, goodness, no. You running?
天呐 可不 你竞选
That would be a disaster for the Democrats.
那对民♥主♥党绝对是灾难
I better see my wife. Ten...
我得去找我妻子了 十
Me, too. ...nine,
我也是 九
eight, seven, six, five, four,
八 七 六 五 四
three, two, one!
三 二 一
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
That was before everything. I know.
那还是一切开始之前 是啊
Francis, are you there?
弗兰西斯 你在听吗
We're going to destroy them.
我们要灭了他们
Yes, we are.
是的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表