剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
...but I think she may have just tanked it.
但我觉得她是搞砸了
Mr. President... the transplant's complete.
总统先生 移植手术完毕
Now they're closing him up.
他们正在缝合刀口
We'll see how he accepts the new organ.
接下来就看他能否适应新器官了
Maybe we should try and get Claire on the phone.
也许我们该给克莱尔打个电♥话♥了
Yeah.
嗯
Soon. We're waiting for him now.
快了 我们在等他
Okay. Okay, thank you, Donald.
好的 好 谢谢 唐纳德
So it's going well? Well, unless his body rejects the liver.
挺顺利喽 除非他的身体排斥这个肝脏
Mr. President. Mrs. Underwood.
总统先生 安德伍德夫人
Mr. President.
总统先生
I thought we were meeting alone.
我以为我们要单独见面
As the administration's representative,
作为政♥府♥的代表
I need to participate in any conversations--
我需要参与到所有谈话中
Madam Secretary, I believe my people were very clear, hmm?
国务卿女士 我相信我的人说得很清楚了
Would you give us a moment, please, Cathy?
能给我们点时间吗 凯茜
Just a little while.
一小会儿就好
I'll be outside.
我就在外面
So... how is surgery going?
手术进展怎么样
So far, so good.
目前还好
Ah, you must be exhausted. Now, sit. Sit.
你一定累坏了 快坐吧 坐吧
I imagine you'd rather be at the hospital.
你一定更想在医院里吧
Well, this is too important,
这事太重要了
and you weren't going to negotiate with Secretary Durant.
您又不肯跟杜兰特国务卿谈判
What makes you think I'll negotiate with you?
你凭什么认为我会跟你谈判
Oh, well, isn't that why we're sitting here?
那不是我们坐在这里的原因吗
Maybe I just wanted to... see your face again.
也许我只是想...再看到你的脸
Maybe I'm fond of it.
也许我喜欢你这张脸
You are a beautiful woman, Mrs. Underwood, hmm?
你是个美丽的女人 安德伍德夫人
Those lips...
那双唇
Would you say something for me?
你能为我说句话吗
Would you say, um...
你可以说...
"Shame on you... Mr. President."
"你真可耻 总统先生"吗
Really, Viktor? Are we gonna dredge that up?
当真吗 维克多 要重提那段不快吗
An apology would do...
道个歉就行
if you want to negotiate...
如果你想谈判的话
Well, you would lose respect for me if I apologized.
如果我道歉 你就不会再尊重我了
Yes.
没错
Yes, this is true.
这倒是
I'm not here for a sightseeing trip, Viktor.
我不是来旅游的 维克多
So, Francis needs a liver and I need a bailout.
弗兰西斯需要一个肝脏 我需要救♥市♥
What do you need? I need for you to agree to the terms.
你需要什么 我需要你同意那些条款
Oh, yes, the terms. The terms, yes.
对啊 条款 没错
But why are you here... and not with Francis?
但你为什么在这儿 而不是陪着弗兰西斯
When your mother is sick, you go to her.
你母亲生病时 你回到了她身边
Not your husband, hmm?
现在却不在你丈夫身边
Were the stories true?
那些报道是真的吗
Are there problems, Claire?
出问题了吗 克莱尔
What are your concerns with the Chinese?
你对中国的顾虑是什么
There are too many drilling sites in sensitive areas.
有太多钻井在敏感地区
It's a security issue to us.
对我们是个安全问题
And what sites, in particular, are you worried about?
你们具体担心的是哪几个钻井
Oh, you... you are familiar with the individual zones?
你熟悉各个区域吗
It's my plan. I know it backwards and forwards.
这是我的计划 我完全清楚
I see, so that's why it's so important to you.
这样啊 怪不得对你这么重要
Because it's yours.
因为这是你的
Is it one of these?
是其中之一吗
On the Pacific coast?
在太平洋海岸上
You asked for me, sir?
您找我 先生
I wanna get out of this place as soon as possible.
我想尽快离开这里
I'll make sure of it, sir.
我会尽力的 先生
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪
She's in Germany.
她在德国
Germany?
德国
A lot to catch you up on, Mr. President.
我很多事要向您汇报 总统先生
Raymond. The Chinese are getting skittish.
雷蒙德 中国人开始担心了
They wanna know why it's taking so long.
他们想知道为什么这么慢
Now, if Petrov doesn't agree soon, they may back out.
如果佩特罗夫不尽快同意 他们可能会退出
Thank you, Raymond. I'm on standby.
谢谢 雷蒙德 我随时待命
We need to shake hands on this.
我们得马上达成协议
No. No, I told you, nothing on Sakhalin Island.
不行 我告诉过你了 库页岛上不能有
It's two zones on the southern end. Then you have your bailout.
只要南端两个区 你就可以救♥市♥了
It opens a door I don't want to open.
这样会打开一扇我不想开的门
They're being more than reasonable, Mr. President.
他们的要求很合理了 总统先生
Reasonable? In whose eyes?
合理 谁说的
You and China are raping Siberia.
你们和中国在掠夺西伯利亚
We didn't run your economy into the ground.
不是我们把你们的经济搞砸的
You did.
是你自己
Is this how you tried to convince Michael Corrigan
迈克尔·科里根上吊前
before he hung himself?
你就是这么劝他的吗
Because that's what you are asking me to do,
因为你现在就是在要求我这么做
to tie the noose around my own neck.
在我自己的脖子上系个绳套
What's next? The Black Sea? The Arctic?
接下来呢 黑海吗 北极吗
I cannot allow the Chinese ships
我不能允许中国船只
to come this close to my sovereign--
这么靠近我的领土
Mrs. Underwood, President Underwood is on the line.
安德伍德夫人 安德伍德总统打来找您
He's awake? Yes, ma'am.
他醒了吗 是的 夫人
Go, go. We're done here.
去吧 我们谈完了
I can't speak with him right now. Mrs. Underwood
我现在没空跟他通话 安德伍德夫人
I will let you know when I'm available.
我有空时会告诉你的
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
You should talk to your husband.
你应该跟你丈夫谈谈
I'm not leaving here until we have an agreement.
不达成协议 我不会离开这里的
But you're an amateur, Claire.
但你是个业余选手 克莱尔
You fly in, you puff up your chest
你飞过来 挺起胸脯
and you pretend to play president.
假装自己是总统
But what would you be without your husband?
但没了你丈夫 你又算什么呢
Nothing. A pretty face.
什么也不是 只是张漂亮脸蛋
So, yes, play the president if you like.
那好吧 你想演总统就演吧
Go. Tell the Chinese they get nothing on the Pacific.
去吧 告诉中国人他们在太平洋上什么也得不到
You think you can do that, Mrs. Underwood?
你觉得你做得到吗 安德伍德夫人
Your people are hurting.
你的人♥民♥正在受苦
Six months at most, they're gonna be marching on Red Square.
最多六个月 他们就会去红场游♥行♥
I'm done letting you have your dignity.
我不想再给你留面子了
The truth is you're a beggar on your knees,
事实上 你就是个跪着的乞丐
and you will take whatever we shove down your throat.
我们逼你吃什么 你就得吃什么
Viktor.
维克多
Take the deal. Get your dignity back.
接受协议 挽回面子
Madam Secretary.
国务卿女士
Joint control of zones 61 and 67.
61和67区联合控制权
We've got an agreement, pending the president's approval.
我们已取得协议 只等总统同意
Well, he's sleeping now.
他在睡觉了
They're moving him back to the White House soon.
他们即将把他转移回白宫
And how did he seem? I only talked to him briefly,
他看起来怎么样 我只简单跟他聊了几句
but the doctors say the organ is... taking well so far.
但是医生说器官...目前情况良好
They're expecting a quick recovery.
他们估计很快能恢复
You've done an outstanding job, Mr. President.
你做得非常好 总统先生
So have you, Claire. I'm going to try and get some rest.
你也是 克莱尔 我要去休息一会儿了
Of course. Have a safe flight.
当然 一路平安
Experts were pessimistic that
专家原本对本次峰会
anything meaningful could come out of the summit.
能否取得实质性成果并不乐观
Draft of the appropriations bill from the Speaker's office.
议长办公室送来的预算案草案
Just put it on the desk, please.
请放在桌子上吧
...Catherine Durant had this to say from Brandenburg.
凯瑟琳·杜兰特在勃兰登堡如是说
President Petrov and I worked through the night
佩特罗夫总统和我与中国政♥府♥
in concert with the Chinese government
通宵协商
in order to come up with an agreement.
以达成协议
Along with partners in the private sector,
连同私营企业一起
the United States, China, and Russia will collaborate on a plan
美国 中国和俄♥国♥将进行合作
to extract oil from untapped sites in eastern Siberia.
在东西伯利亚未开♥发♥地区开采石油
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表