剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Don't be condescending.
别这么居高临下
I'm the Governor of New York.
我是纽约州长
Ooh, Albany, really?
奥尔巴尼 说真的吗
You're a pretender, Will.
你是个冒牌货 威尔
And if you win,
而如果你赢了
you'll go from pretender to fraud.
你就从冒牌货成了诈骗犯
Will?
威尔
I'm putting the kids to bed.
我要让孩子们睡觉了
Don't let me keep you.
那我不耽搁你了
Maybe you should send them home. No, not yet.
也许你该送他们回家 还不到时候
Do you have something else in mind besides Walleck?
除了沃勒克还有别的打算吗
Yes, and I'll need your help.
有 而且我需要你帮我
Charlie? Have you seen him?
查理 你看见他了吗
Charlie?
查理
Mommy, look what I found!
妈妈 你看我找到了什么
Oh, look at those.
快瞧瞧
Give those back. Those aren't yours to play with.
还给我 你不能玩这个
Can I keep them? Oh, um, hand them over, Charlie.
我能留着吗 快还回去 查理
Charles. No, you know what?
查尔斯 要不这样吧
You should keep them,
你还是留着吧
because you should get everything you want in this life.
因为你这一生就应该顺心如意
Um, say thank you.
快说谢谢
Thank you. No, thank you
谢谢你 应该谢谢你才是
for coming to the White House to visit us.
多谢你来白宫看我们
We should get some rest. I'll see you at 7:00.
我们都休息吧 明早七点见
Oh, I'll be up way before then.
那时候我早就起了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night.
晚安
You need my help how?
我怎么帮你
Who else knows about this? No one.
还有谁知道 没人了
I'll need you to make arrangements as quietly as possible.
我需要你尽快安排
All right, I'm on it.
好 我去办
I'll let you know as soon as I have a location.
我拿到地址之后马上告诉你
Good. Then go home and get a few hours of sleep.
好 回家睡几个小时吧
I can't sleep tonight.
我今晚可睡不着
You should try. We'll need you fresh in the morning.
试试吧 我们需要你明早精力充足
Get me the Chairman Joint Chiefs. Yes, sir.
联♥系♥参联会主席 好的
He's on the line, sir.
他在线上了 先生
Mr. Chairman.
主席先生
When do you wanna reach out to the White House?
你想什么时候联♥系♥白宫
Tomorrow. I've drafted the email.
明天 邮件我已经写好了
You looked this over? Yes.
你已经检查过了吗 是的
We're okay on the legal front.
法律上我们没有问题
But shouldn't we wait until this crisis is over first?
但我们不该等人♥质♥危机结束吗
No. This is perfect timing for us.
绝不 这是我们的绝佳机会
Tom's right. Let's hit him while he's distracted.
汤姆说得对 趁他不备 攻他不意
How is it?
怎么样
Perfect.
很好吃
Well, you didn't have much to work with in your fridge.
你冰箱里实在是没什么能做的
You need to do some grocery shopping.
你得出去买♥♥点吃的了
I don't cook a lot. Obviously.
我不常做饭 看出来了
If you have to get back to your kids...
你需要的话就回去照顾孩子吧
No, it's fine.
没事
Haley's 16. She'll call me if she needs anything.
哈莉16岁了 有需要的话她会打给我的
Have they been watching the news?
他们看新闻了吗
Yeah... and they're freaked out by it.
看了 他们吓坏了
I mean, who isn't? But they've got thick skin by now.
谁不怕呢 但是他们现在承受能力强多了
Handling it a lot better than some of their friends.
反应比他们的同龄伙伴们冷静多了
I know a lot of parents aren't
我知道有好多父母
even letting their kids out of the house tomorrow.
明天甚至都不会让孩子出门了
Not even to go to school.
连学也不上了
My kids are gonna go, though.
不过我的孩子还是会去的
I'm not gonna let these monsters rule over our lives.
我不会让这些畜生毁了我们的生活
Thanks for coming over. Of course.
多谢你过来 客气
I know I'd just be staring at the ceiling if I tried to sleep.
我就算躺床上也只会盯着天花板发呆
Well, you have a lot on your shoulders.
你的工作太繁重了
Yeah, normally, I'd go to a meeting.
一般我会去参加个互助会什么的
I... I just, uh...
我只是...
You just wanted someone to take care of you.
你只是希望能有人照顾你
And it's nice to take care of someone.
能照顾照顾人也挺好的
Good morning, Governor.
早上好 州长
Your phone.
你的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
We have video of a car
我们拍到在佐治亚州
at an intersection near Chatsworth, Georgia.
查茨沃思附近一十字路口的一辆车
The bird song, deep background from the phone call,
以及电♥话♥背景音里有鸟叫声
puts them in a wooded area. Southern Blue Ridge.
说明他们在林区 蓝岭以南
We started canvassing now.
我们已经开始搜索了
FBI, state troopers.
联调局 州国民警卫队
The line is open.
电♥话♥接通了
Uh, okay. Where... where's my script?
好的 我的对话脚本呢
I'll be doing the talking.
我来交涉
I'll let you know if I want you to participate.
需要你加入的时候我再告诉你
Sir, if we've established a dialogue
先生 如果绑匪和州长之间
between the kidnappers and the governor, we should--
已经建立了对话 那我们应该...
Start the call.
接通吧
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表