剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Sir... Meechum, shh.
先生 密查姆
Are you all right, sir?
您还好吗 先生
I've been better.
不怎么样
I'm still on duty.
我还在执勤
Is there...
有什么...
anything I can do?
我能做的吗
You could go out and stuff some ballot boxes for me.
你可以出去帮我多投些票
You'll bounce back from this. I sure hope I can.
您能缓过来的 真能就好了
Uh, when I got fired...
我之前被国会警♥察♥...
from the Capitol Police...
开除以后
I mean, I know it doesn't compare, but...
我知道这不能相提并论 但是...
I felt pretty bad.
我特别难过
I thought my career was over.
我以为我的职业生涯终结了
Then you turned everything around.
然后您扭转了一切
You don't get second chances in elections.
在选举中 没有第二次机会
I know.
我知道
But there's a lot of primaries ahead.
但还有很多场初选
All I'm saying is it's not over. You'll get through this.
还没有结束 您能过这一关的
I'm sorry, that must sound so stupid. No, it doesn't.
抱歉 听起来一定很蠢 没有
I appreciate it.
我很感激
I'll be out by the motorcade, sir, if you need anything.
我去外面车队那里了 有事情叫我
Thank you, Meechum.
谢谢 密查姆
I knew it, but I didn't wanna believe it.
我就知道 但是不愿相信
It's only a wound.
只是个伤口罢了
It's not fatal.
并不致命
My home state, Claire.
我的家乡 克莱尔
Have a seat.
坐
I end your race so you end mine?
我终结了你的竞选 所以你以牙还牙
Let me explain, Francis. Spite, revenge!
弗兰西斯让我解释 赌气 报复
Please, sit down. We need to talk.
坐下吧 我们得谈谈
Nothing is going to come from anger right now.
现在生气也没用
Last night when we were talking, you called this house a palace.
昨晚聊天的时候 你说这座房♥子是宫殿
This is where we began.
这是我们开始的地方
And do you remember when my mother almost left Daddy
你还记得我母亲差点离开了爸爸
because he funded your campaign?
就因为他资助了你的竞选吗
That's how much she hated you.
她就有那么讨厌你
But I didn't care,
但我当时不在意
because I saw something. I saw a future.
因为我看到了你的潜质 我看到了未来
Our future.
我们的未来
We had a future until you started destroying it.
你开始摧毁一切以前 我们本还有未来
Well, you wouldn't have listened otherwise.
要不你不会听的
I always listen to you.
我一直都听你的
Only when it's what you want to hear.
只在我说了你想听的的时候
Well, all right, Claire. I'm listening now.
好吧 克莱尔 我现在在听
What is it you so desperately needed to say?
你有什么话这么想说
We've never lost a race in 30 years.
三十年来我们从没输过竞选
We started here and we've always won.
我们从这里开始 所向披靡
You and I, together.
你我一起
But you are losing, Francis.
但你要输了 弗兰西斯
People are getting killed at the gas pumps.
人们承受不起高价油
America Works is falling flat.
《美国就业法案》不及预期
Your campaign manager is ten years behind ten years ago.
你的竞选经理看不清现在的形势
You don't have a viable running mate.
你没有可靠的竞选伙伴
We both know it can't be Donald Blythe.
我们都清楚不能是唐纳德·布莱斯
Well, of course not.
当然不能
But I have to win the goddamn nomination
但我连名都提不上
before I can start worrying about winning. Even if I hadn't done what I did,
还考虑什么输赢 就算我没这么做
your race is in real trouble.
你的竞选也问题重重
You need me, Francis.
你需要我 弗兰西斯
My approvals are higher than yours.
我的支持率比你高
I can help you win Texas.
我能帮你赢下德州
Exactly. Which is why I didn't want you running in Dallas.
没错 所以我不希望你在达拉斯竞选
I need you at my side.
我需要你在我身旁
Yes, but in a different way.
没错 但是以另一种方式
Different how?
什么方式
We make each other stronger, can we agree to that?
我们能相互扶持 让彼此更强 对吧
When it's working, but it's not working.
那得步调协调 但现在不是这样
We can make it work.
我们能协调好
We can accomplish that future I saw when we first got married.
我们能实现当初结婚时我看到的未来
It was us, as partners, real partners.
我们作为伙伴 真正的伙伴
Let's run together, again.
我们再一起竞选吧
Not just as husband and wife.
不只作为夫妻
You don't mean...
你不是指...
Yes.
没错
I'm worried about you, Claire.
我很担心你 克莱尔
You're not making any sense. You've let your ego get in the way--
你在说疯话 你被自负蒙蔽了
I've always been your running mate.
我一直都是你的竞选伙伴
You just didn't wanna see it. As my vice president?
你只是不愿承认 当我的副总统吗
Jesus. Do you have any idea I've put a lot of thought into this.
天啊 你知道这... 我反复考虑过了
You can't have thought it through.
你肯定没想清楚
Because if you did, you'd come up She has no experience.
如果你真想透彻了 她没经验
with a million reasons She's never run for anything.
就能想到千万个理由 她从没竞选过
No children, nepotism, arrogance, I've run through them all.
无子 任人唯亲 傲慢 我都考虑过了
You can't win without me.
没我你赢不了
I would rather have a spineless Donald Blythe as my vice president
我宁愿选懦弱的唐纳德·布莱斯当我副总统
than a woman who's never held elected office.
也强过一个没当选过公职的女人
You're losing to a woman who's never held elected office.
你要输给一个没当选过公职的女人了
You don't deserve it.
你不配
You have no idea what it means to have nothing.
你没尝过一无所有的滋味
You don't value what we have achieved.
你不重视我们的成就
I have had to fight for everything my entire life.
我这辈子事事都要靠自己努力争取
Do you know why I kept this?
你知道我为什么留着这张照片吗
Do you know?
你知道吗
Because it's the one time I was proud of my father.
因为这是我唯一一次为我父亲骄傲
Because this man, in this moment, as despicable as it was,
因为这个男人在这一刻 虽然可鄙
is fighting to survive.
在为生存而奋斗
He is doing whatever it took.
他不惜一切
And so will I, with or without you.
有没有你 我也会这样
So no, I will not have this conversation.
所以我不要跟你谈下去了
I will not indulge you any further.
我不会再纵容你了
You have to let this go.
你得放弃
I can be a part of your campaign, or I can end it.
我可以参与你的竞选 也可以结束你的竞选
I'll do whatever it takes, too. Just like your father.
我也会不惜一切 就像你父亲那样
But I will not let this go.
但我不会放弃
I'll need a car to the Greenville Airport.
给我备辆车去格林维尔机场
To Dallas, yes.
去达拉斯 没错
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表