剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Let's imagine she only picked up
想像一下她只拿下
two-thirds of the California delegates.
加州三分之二的代表
That gets you above 300 there.
这样就超过300票了
Plus, we assume she'll keep her home state Connecticut's support.
另外 我们估计她能守住她家乡康涅狄格州
Off to a pretty good start.
这样起点就相当不错
It's over 300 delegates. What, roughly, uh, 7% of the vote?
超过300代表选票 大概是7%的选票了
That alone could take this, what, to a second ballot?
单单这些就可以进入到...第二轮投票了吧
That takes it to a second ballot, an open convention again.
可以使她进入第二轮投票 又是开放代♥表♥大♥会♥
Plus, we also assume that
而且我们预计
Louisiana will stay with Catherine Durant.
路易斯安那州会继续支持凯瑟琳·杜兰特
So, we are not going to have a definitive idea
至少在第一轮投票结束前
of how all this is gonna shape up
我们无法确切了解
at least until they conduct the first ballot.
局势将如何走向
There's still no update as to, uh,
目前总统和杜兰特国务卿
when the president and Secretary Durant will return.
将何时返程还没有新的消息
No, and that adds to some of the uncertainty here.
没有 这也增加了不确定性
So let's go back to the floor, see how things are playing out.
我们回到现场 看看情况如何
It didn't specify in the article
文章里没有明确
which direction the motorcade was heading.
当时车队朝哪个方向开的
East.
朝东
You're sure?
你确定吗
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Hot damn!
我去
I am promising you Secretary of State for as long as you want it
我保证你想当多久国务卿都可以
and my full support when you run for President in 2024.
你2024年竞选总统时我会全力支持
I mean, who knows, you might even get lucky.
谁知道呢 你说不好会走运
My liver might fail before then.
我的肝脏在那之前说不定就衰竭了
Your promises stopped meaning much
你把我的职位许给贝克的时候
after you promised Baker my job.
你的承诺就没有意义了
I have no intention of offering him Secretary of State.
我并没打算让他当国务卿
Oh, so you lied to him the way Walker lied to you.
所以你就像沃克骗你一样骗了他
No. Walker and I didn't have a history.
不 我和沃克又不是老交情
And Walker didn't respect me.
沃克也不尊重我
You and I have a history, Cathy, and I respect you immensely.
你我是有交情的 凯茜 我也非常尊重你
But our history goes back three years.
但是我们共事才3年
Claire's and my partnership goes back 30.
克莱尔和我已经是30年的搭档了
You have to respect that.
你必须尊重这一点
I might have...
我可能会...
if you had been honest with me from the beginning.
如果你一开始就对我说实话的话
Well, I wish I could turn back time, but here we are.
我希望时间能倒♥退♥ 可我们现在已经这样了
And you can keep me out of Atlanta for as long as you want,
你可以把我挡在亚特兰大之外 想多久多久
but you can't hold the vote back forever.
但你不能永远拖着选票
Time's moving forward, not back. And time is on my side.
时间在前进不是倒♥退♥ 而时间在我这边
If Heather Dunbar wants to take advantage of the President's absence,
如果希瑟·邓巴想占总统不在的便宜
that's her prerogative.
那是她的权利
But she's still in D.C., there's no public statement.
但是她仍在华府 而且没有发表公开声明
You see that as taking advantage?
你认为这是占便宜
You think Congresswoman Sharp would make calls on her behalf
你认为如果不是她在华府幕后操纵
if she wasn't pulling the strings from Washington?
夏普议员会代表她打电♥话♥拉票吗
Sharp says she's doing it on her own.
夏普说是她自己打的
You don't have any proof of coordination.
你没有任何证据表明她们有合作
You're right, I don't.
你说得对 我没有
Just human nature, basic logic,
只是凭人性 基本逻辑
and a slightly better than average understanding
还有比常人多一点
of political gamesmanship.
对政♥治♥手腕的了解
Uh, if you will excuse me, even press secretaries have to pee.
失陪一下 新闻发言人也要上厕所
I'll just be right back. Okay.
我马上回来 好的
Excuse me. Excuse me. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
失陪 抱歉 失陪
What's up?
怎么了
LeAnn knows, and I think you told her.
莉安知道了 我认为是你告诉了她
I did. Straight up. I told her everything.
对 直截了当 我全告诉她了
Let's go. Upstairs. No.
走 上楼去 不
Excuse me? You've got Dunbar in play,
你说什么 邓巴重回游戏
you got Durant with the President,
杜兰特和总统在一起
and the First Lady's in Dallas.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥在达拉斯
And I've got a room full of press
这儿有一屋子记者
that I've been keeping at bay since 8:00 this morning,
我从早上八点就在这儿应付他们
so I will tell you why I told her...
等我把熊孩子都哄睡了
after I tuck in all the children.
再跟你讲你我为什么告诉她吧
Let's vote now!
现在投票
Order, please!
请安静一下
It is Senator Sheer's time to speak.
现在请希尔参议员讲话
Order!
安静
Maybe we should let Cathy have her way.
也许我们应该让凯茜得逞
If the vote's held now, you two win. We focus on the general.
如果现在投票 你们获胜 我们大选再战
What's brought all this on?
为什么这么说
I just wonder if we're in over our heads,
我只是在想我们这么做
Francis, trying to do this.
是不是不自量力 弗兰西斯
Is it your mother?
是你母亲吗
I'm sure it's difficult to see her this sick.
看到她病得这么重一定很不好受吧
She's completely helpless.
她完全无助
But we're not helpless. We can turn this around.
但我们并不无助 我们可以扭转局势
I guess I'm just...
我想我只是...
I don't know, maybe... maybe we're making a mistake.
我不知道 也许我们做错了
Maybe I'm not ready to be your running mate.
也许我还没准备好做你的竞选伙伴
Conway has a fourstar general. Is she happy, your mother?
康威有个四星将军 你母亲快乐吗
No, she's miserable.
不 她很痛苦
Tom makes her laugh, but mostly, no.
汤姆逗她笑 但大多数时候不快乐
Imagine my liver's failing.
想象一下我肝衰竭了
Imagine I'm dying. Francis...
想象我要死了 弗兰西斯
No, I just want you to picture it for just a moment.
不 你就想象一下
There I am, lying in a bed just like your mother is now.
我躺在床上 像你母亲现在一样
The only thing that would make me happy
唯一能让我高兴的事
is to know that you would take over after I passed.
就是知道我走了以后 你会接手
If it were Cathy...
如果是凯茜
I'd be just as miserable as your mother is.
我会和你母亲一样痛苦的
I'll do my part.
我会做好我的事
You just concentrate on that speech.
你就专注你的讲话
All right. Thank you, Francis.
好 谢谢你 弗兰西斯
Good night.
晚安
She, uh... she won't eat? It's hard for her to swallow.
她不吃东西吗 她吞咽很困难
How much time do you think she has?
你觉得她还有多少时间
I can't be definitive, but... a couple of weeks, maybe.
我说不准 可能是几周
If she stops eating altogether, it could be days.
如果她完全不进食 可能就只有几天了
She's in a lot of pain.
她很痛苦
She doesn't have to be.
她可以不用这么痛苦
When it gets to this point, we can make her comfortable.
到了这一步 我们可以让她舒适一些
Comfortable enough that the body will let go.
舒适到让她的身体不再挣扎
Does she want that?
那是她想要的吗
That is something you should discuss with your mother.
这个你该和你母亲讨论一下
I like the plants.
我喜欢那些植物
The plants you put in there.
你放在那儿的那些
It's the little things, right?
小东西总能让人眼前一亮 对吧
If we take out the refineries,
如果我们干掉精炼厂
that would eliminate their revenue stream.
就能切断他们的收入来源
They can't advance if they don't have the resources.
没有了资源 他们就无法进军
President Makhzun made it very clear
马克宗总统明确表示
he wants those to remain intact.
不希望精炼厂被毁
It's our best option from a strategic point of view.
从战略角度看 那是我们最好的选择
Minimal loss of life, maximal impact on capability.
伤亡最小 对他们能力的冲击最大
It's either total war or nothing at all.
要么全面开战 要么就不打
Well, that doesn't sound very diplomatic, Cathy.
这可不符合外交策略 凯茜
We're going to be diplomatic with terrorists?
我们要和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈外交吗
I made a promise to President Makhzun.
我向马克宗总统承诺过
You've broken promises before. Why should this be any different?
你之前就违背过诺言 这次有什么不同
Why don't we break for dinner? We'll pick this up afterwards.
不如我们休息一下 晚餐之后继续吧
I wanna review this a bit more.
我想再考虑一下
I'll have some food brought into the Roosevelt Room.
我会让人把食物送去罗斯福室
Thank you all very much.
感谢各位
Cathy, why don't you and I eat in here?
凯茜 我们俩就在这里吃吧
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表