剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
"Total war or nothing at all"?
"要么全面开战 要么就不打"
The moment I get in front of those cameras
如果我在镜头前说
and I tell them that Conway is right and Brockhart is right,
康威是对的 布洛哈特也是对的
and that you completely bungled the ICO situation,
你把哈里发国的事完全搞砸了
how do you think Dunbar will do then?
你觉得邓巴到时会怎么样
Can we get two Cobb salads in here, please?
请送两份科布沙拉过来 谢谢
I don't like Cobb salad. Then you don't have to eat it.
我不喜欢科布沙拉 那你可以不吃
Thanks for coming over.
谢谢你过来
Way easier coming here than you coming there.
我过来比你过去容易多了
Must be ten news crews outside of my house.
我门外有十支新闻团队守着呢
How'd you escape?
你怎么跑出来的
The old-fashioned way. Back door.
老办法 走后门
How did you get my home phone?
你怎么弄到我的住♥宅♥电♥话♥的
Oh, old-fashioned way.
老办法
Rolodex from the Herald.
《先驱报》的联络簿
Come with me. I won't keep you long. Yeah.
跟我来 不会很久的 好的
How long did this take you? Couple of months.
这些花了你多少时间 几个月
I've been working on my own.
我单独做的
We had a whole team and we didn't find this.
我们有一整队人手 都没发现这个
Well, you probably weren't digging as deep as the Bates City Vine.
你们或许没有深挖到贝茨市葡萄园
No.
没有
We spent most of our energy tracking the money.
我们把大部分精力放在追踪资金上了
We should've been more focused on the travel logs.
我们应该更关注出行记录的
I wouldn't have checked either until I spoke with a pizza guy.
我是和一个匹萨店的人聊了之后才想到的
Then I realized they might be manipulating the logs.
后来我想到 他们有可能篡改出行记录
Which gets you to Lanagin.
于是你想到了拉尼根
It still doesn't prove he met with Lanagin,
还是不能证明他见了拉尼根
but I don't know where else that motorcade would've been heading.
但我不知道车队还能去哪
Are you going public with this?
你打算把这个公开吗
I could, but he has some plausible deniability.
我是可以 但是他可以合理推诿
He pins it all on Meechum.
全都推到密查姆身上
If he's covering up travel,
如果他掩盖了行踪
who knows what else he's covering up?
谁知道他还掩盖了什么
That's the story I want,
那才是我想要的报道
not some Secret Service man being loose with the books.
而不是什么特勤局人员不守纪律
So you're still under the radar.
那你还没有引起注意
I have to ask you to keep all this to yourself.
我得请你对这一切保密
I know it can be tempting now that... you have a chance,
我知道你现在有了机会 这很诱人
but if this goes public too early, his guard goes up.
但如果这一切过早公布 他会提高警惕
Listen, it was hard when I withdrew.
我退出选举的时候很艰难
How the leadership abandoned me, how the public did.
领导层和公众对我的遗弃
It took some time...
花了些时间
but I made my peace.
但我看开了
It's a crapshoot whether I can win this.
我是赢是输本来就不好说
He can probably fight that off.
他可以反驳这样的报道
You need to write the story that he can't fight off.
你得写一篇他无法反驳的报道
You investigated him. Where's the weak link?
你调查过他 突破点在哪里
Remy Danton.
雷米·丹顿
Tom did that.
那是汤姆弄的
It's a shame. He'd be good for you.
真遗憾 他会合适你的
I never believed in the tooth fairy.
我从来没相信过牙仙
Well, you took the money anyway.
但你还是把钱拿走了
Could you turn off that light, please? Hurts my eyes.
能帮我把那盏灯关了吗 很刺眼
When you were small... you used to...
你小时候 曾经
used to ask me to make it stop, the dark.
曾经求我 让黑暗停止
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Yes.
记得
And I promised you I would... in the morning.
而我向你保证我会的 早上就让它停
But, damn it, you would sit at that window...
但该死的 你会每天晚上
every night...
一个人坐在窗前
trying to make the sun rise, all by yourself.
想自己让太阳升起来
Your daddy would put you in bed...
你脸靠在窗户上睡着后
after you'd fallen asleep with your face against the glass.
你♥爸♥爸会把你抱上♥床♥
And I was so jealous.
我当时非常嫉妒
Of me and Daddy?
嫉妒我和爸爸吗
That you believed.
嫉妒你相信
You believed you could make the sun rise.
你相信你可以让太阳升起
I spoke to her, Mother, the nurse.
我跟护士谈了 母亲
I can't do it.
我做不到
I can't do it, Mother.
我做不到 母亲
I can't do what you want me to do.
我做不到你要我做的事
Claire...
克莱尔
it'd help you win...
你母亲去世
having your mother gone.
会帮你赢的
Do this for me.
为我做这件事
And let me be a help to you.
让我最终能
Finally.
帮到你
Tom.
汤姆
She wants you to be there.
她想要你过去
What do you want?
你想要什么呢
I want you to be there, too.
我也想要你过去
Okay.
好了
I told her because you put me in an impossible situation.
我告诉她是因为你让我别无选择
There's nothing on her, but you wouldn't listen.
她没有把柄 但你就是不听
And you must not have listened when you came over to my house.
那你来我家的时候肯定也没听进去
I was very clear.
我说得很清楚
So... you're gonna throw me on the ground again?
那么 你又要把我丢到地上吗
Look, here's a glass. Let's go ahead.
看 这里有杯子 来吧
You wanna fire me?
你想把我炒掉吗
Fine. It's another resignation.
好啊 不就是又有人辞职吗
After Remy, after Brockhart.
在雷米 布洛哈特辞职之后
With Durant, with Dunbar.
杜兰特和邓巴还虎视眈眈
You know, I spin stories for a living.
我是靠编故事谋生的
I can't begin to tell you how to spin this.
我都形容不出这故事有多好拿来做文章
You know, the minibar wasn't open because you wanted a Diet Coke.
你开小冰箱可不是为了拿健怡可乐
I'm worried about you, Doug.
我担心你 道格
Nobody needs to worry about me.
我不需要人担心
Yeah, somebody does...
你需要有人为你担心
because this scorched-earth policy is bad for us.
因为这个焦土政策对我们很不好
I don't give a rat's ass about LeAnn Harvey. We need her.
我才不在乎莉安·哈维 我们需要她
And you need me. And we both need you.
而你需要我 但我们都需要你
At your best. I'm fine.
处在最好的状态 我很好
Are you? Instead of having me do damage control,
是吗 你不让我控制损失
you're having me do damage to one of our own.
反而让我伤害自己人
I am trying to protect the president.
我是在保护总统
And I'm trying to protect you...
而我是在保护你
from yourself.
免受自己的伤害
You're so full of shit. You don't care about me.
你别瞎说了 你才不在乎我
After what you did, I should hate you.
你干了那种事 我本应该恨你
But where does it get us?
但那样能给我们带来什么呢
Check out the Telegraph.
看一下《电讯报》吧
The strategy is working...
策略起效了
if you let it.
如果你肯的话
Or make me resign. Your call.
或者逼我辞职 你决定
Are you okay? It's what she wanted.
你还好吗 那是她想要的
I was asking you.
我在问你
Schedule the vote for tomorrow.
把投票安排到明天
I'll fly back to speak just before.
我会飞回去在投票前讲话
Claire, your mother just passed.
克莱尔 你母亲刚刚去世了
Schedule it, Francis.
安排一下 弗兰西斯
Tom wrote a speech. It's good.
汤姆写了一篇讲稿 很不错
Cathy's not on board yet. Then get her on board.
凯茜还没同意 那就逼她同意
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to No, no, it's all right.
我不是... 不不 没关系
I'll get it done.
我会搞定
Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢 明天见
Good night.
晚安
Ask Secretary Durant to meet me in the Oval.
让杜兰特国务卿到总统办公室见我
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表