剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
He feels almost invisible without it.
没有聚光灯他几乎感觉自己是隐形的
Now, if he's center stage on this,
如果他在这个舞台的中♥央♥
he can't fault my performance,
他就不能挑我的刺
because we're sharing the stage together.
因为我们要共享这个舞台
If I get booed, he gets booed.
如果我被喝倒彩 他就也被喝倒彩
But it's really the applause that Conway's hungry for.
但康威渴望的其实是掌声
Trust me, he'll say yes.
相信我 他会同意的
The stage is too big
舞台太大
and the spotlight too tempting
灯光太过诱人
for him to be... a mere spectator.
他受不了...仅仅当一个观众
But I've already said publicly I'd assist if he asked.
但我已经公开声明如果他需要我会协助
That was a mistake,
那是个错误
and I should've pushed back on it more.
我应该更努力阻止的
But you can't let him take advantage of it.
但你不能让他利用你
Well, I've said it. It's done.
我说都说了
And now we have to move forward.
现在我们得往前走
This is fucking disgusting.
真是恶心
You say, "After much consideration,
你说 "经过慎重考虑
I don't feel comfortable negotiating with terrorists."
我不愿意与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判"
And then I come off not only as a liar,
这下我不仅成了一个骗子
but as a coward.
还是个懦夫
Why do this when we're ahead?
我们都领先了 为什么要做这个
By what? Five points? That's not a lead.
领先多少 5个百分点 那不是领先
That's a coin toss.
是碰运气
My message this entire campaign
整场竞选我传递的信息
has been about serving the country, showing up for duty,
就是为国家服务 承担责任
and now I'm gonna not show up when the Commander-in-Chief
现在三军统帅要我帮忙
has asked for my help?
我却拒绝吗
...and the speech patterns.
...语言模式
The captor is the one who you heard on the camera.
劫持者是视频中说话的人
Seems to be American.
似乎是美国人
And the way he's released the video shows
从他公布视频的方式可以看出来
he's computer savvy.
他是个电脑行家
Now, ICO recruiters have been turning to social media networks
哈里发国招募人员已经转用社交网络
like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
比如脸书 推特 图片分享
to initiate contact with users sympathetic to their cause.
和那些认同支持他们事业的用户取得联♥系♥
Oh, Tom. Earlier groups, like alQaeda,
汤姆 之前的组织 如基♥地♥组♥织♥
didn't use social networking
使用社交网络的程度
anywhere near the degree that ICO has.
均远远不及哈里发国
It is possible that this captor...
劫持者有可能...
Mr. President. Good flight?
总统先生 飞行顺利吗
A little bumpy, but fine. Come on in.
有点颠簸 不过还好 进来吧
You play?
你弹吗
Well, that's debatable.
这个有待争论
But I definitely collect.
我倒确实收集
Uh, this is something.
这是个大事
Yeah, it's terrible.
是啊 太可怕了
I don't envy Frank right now.
我不羡慕此刻的弗兰克
Have a seat.
请坐
Coffee? Tea? No, thanks.
喝茶还是咖啡 不用了 谢谢
I appreciate you taking the time,
发生了这么多事
given everything that's going on.
我很感激你愿腾出时间见我
It's not as though anyone's calling for my advice.
反正又没人打电♥话♥寻求我的建议
Although I'm not sure this article is pertinent at the moment.
但这篇文章目前似乎没那么重要
I'm not here about your scholarship fund.
我不是来谈你的奖学基金的
I don't understand. My assistant said you wanted to write--
我不明白了 我的助理说你想写...
I lied... so you'd meet with me.
我撒谎了...为了让你见我
We have a domestic surveillance program, beta phase,
我们有国内监控项目 处于调试阶段
aimed at finding ICO recruits.
目标是找到哈里发国招募的人员
I was briefed when we got the FISA court ruling.
外国情报监视法法庭裁决下来时我听到了汇报
Well, this is a domestic investigation.
这是国内调查
We have to work through the FBI.
我们必须通过联调局工作
Now, they're sending over a team,
他们准备派出一支队伍
and I'd like for Homeland and the CIA to join them.
我希望国土安♥全♥部♥和中情局加入
This is a sensitive program. Shouldn't you keep it in-house?
这事很敏感 你不应该关起门办事吗
We've been criticized for
我们过去曾因为
not involving other agencies in the past.
不让别的部门加入受到过批评
I'd like to avoid that.
我想避免这个
You want clearances? As soon as possible.
你想要安全许可 越快越好
It's all hands on deck, Doug.
事情紧急 大家齐心协力吧 道格
Governor. Mr. President.
州长 总统先生
Well, and this must be Charlie.
这位一定是查理了
Charlie... Shake the President's hand, Charlie.
查理...和总统握手 查理
Come on, Charlie. You said he was a vampire.
来呀 查理 你说他是个吸血鬼
Well, don't worry. You're safe here.
别担心 你在这儿很安全
No monsters in the White House.
白宫里没有妖怪
I'll show you where you're staying.
我带你们看一下住的地方
Okay. Come on, Charlie.
好的 走吧 查理
Have you ever been in the Oval?
你去过总统办公室吗
Once, when I was a kid.
小时候去过一次
My Boy Scout troop, we met with Reagan.
童子军 我们见过里根
Of course they did.
当然了
I thought you'd all like to be together,
我想你们会想住在一起
so I've put you in here,
所以安排了这里
but, if not, we can put the kids in the Lincoln Bedroom.
如果不想 我们可以让孩子住林肯卧室
No, this is wonderful. Thank you.
不用了 这儿太棒了 谢谢
Is this where we're gonna live, Mommy?
我们以后就要住这里吗 妈妈
We'll have to see how the election goes first.
那得看大选的结果了
Something smells.
有股臭味儿
Oh, gosh. Lily needs a change.
天啊 莉莉需要换尿布了
Um, where--
请问哪里有...
The restroom is here, to the right.
从这儿往右走就是卫生间
Great, thank you.
太好了 谢谢
You want me to put a Republican in the White House.
你想让我把一个共和党人送进白宫
You want a Republican or a criminal?
你是想要一个共和党 还是一个罪犯
I still have loyalty to my party, Tom.
我对党还是忠诚的 汤姆
And where's their loyalty?
那他们对你的忠诚呢
They were going to impeach you.
他们都打算弹劾你了
Jackie Sharp whipped Democrats.
杰姬·夏普说服了民♥主♥党
Your own Secretary of State turned her back.
你的国务卿也背弃了你
Your party? It's rotten to the core.
你的党 已经烂到核心了
And the core is Underwood.
而那个核心 就是安德伍德
Aren't you angry that he stole your presidency?
他偷了你的总统之位你就不生气吗
I'm angry.
我当然生气
I'm angry at myself...
我气我自己
for not seeing it.
没能料到
And for not fighting it.
还气我没和他斗到底
So do something now.
那就现在反击吧
I wanted to say Tusk lied.
我本来想说塔斯克撒谎了
But once I got the pardon, I knew nobody would believe me.
但是得到特赦后 我知道没人会相信我
I thought...
我就想
"Just disappear. Go away."
"消失吧 躲得远远的"
And that anger...
而那种愤怒
If I went away...
如果我退隐了
that anger would go away.
那股怒气也会消失
The truth is coming out.
真♥相♥要曝光了
Be part of the truth.
一起来揭露吧
People will believe you.
人♥民♥会相信你的
Once we finish with the press conference, you'll be done.
等媒体发布会一结束 你的任务就完成了
We'll take it from there.
后面交给我们就好
You don't want me on the call if they contact us?
如果他们联♥系♥我们 你不需要我接电♥话♥吗
Oh, you're only there for bait, Governor.
你的任务只是把他们引出来 州长
I can't have you speaking on behalf of the White House.
我不能让你代表白宫和他们谈判
They said they wanted me.
他们说了想和我交涉
Yes, we have a roadmap in place.
没错 但我们有计划了
Then you'll have to adjust it.
那就调整一下吧
What right do you have to walk in here
你有什么资格大摇大摆走进来
and dictate how we're gonna handle this?
对我们的应对方案指手画脚
I put myself on the line coming here, and you know it.
我来也是担了风险的 这你知道
I could've backed off and left this pile of shit in your lap.
我大可撒手不管 让你自己焦头烂额去
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表