剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Several months ago, I almost lost my husband.
几个月前 我差点失去了我的丈夫
Our nation almost lost a President.
我们的国家差点失去了总统
Loss makes us reevaluate what we hold dear.
失去让我们重新审视我们珍惜的一切
And I'll tell you, there were...
我还想告诉你们...
times in the not too distant past,
就在不久之前
where Francis and I, we... almost lost our marriage.
弗兰西斯和我...差点失去我们的婚姻
Hard times when we thought we wouldn't make it.
我们遇到了困难 还以为坚持不下去了
And like many of you know,
正如很多人知道的
marriage isn't always the smoothest road.
婚姻并非总是一帆风顺
And it took the actions of a deranged young man
是一个精神错乱的年轻人让我记起
to remind me how important Francis is to me.
弗兰西斯对我有多重要
And now, with my mother gone...
现在 我的母亲去世了...
he's the only family I have left.
他就是我唯一的亲人了
I trust Francis Underwood with my life,
我愿把我的人生 我们的国家和未来
with our nation, with our future.
托付给弗兰西斯·安德伍德
I hope you will, too.
我希望你们也能信任他
And if you trust the both of us, I'll heed my mother's words,
如果你们信任我们 我会谨遵母亲的话
and I'll be honored if you nominate me as his running mate.
如被提名为他的竞选伙伴 我将深感荣幸
Claire! Claire! Claire!
克莱尔 克莱尔 克莱尔
Jesus! You did great work.
天呐 你真棒
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们...
Madam Secretary, as Convention Chair,
秘♥书♥长♥女士 作为党代会主席
I move that we make the nomination
我提议通过口头表决提名
of Claire Underwood for Vice President...
克莱尔·安德伍德竞选副总统...
and Francis Underwood for President by acclamation.
弗兰西斯·安德伍德竞选总统
Do I hear a second to vote by acclamation
对总统和副总统的提名
for the nomination of the President and the Vice President?
进行口头表决 是否有人附议
Hear, hear! So moved.
说得好 提议通过
All of those in favor of the nomination
赞成提名
of Francis Underwood for
弗兰斯西·安德伍德
President of the United States, say "Aye."
竞选美国总统的说赞成
Aye! All those against.
赞成 反对提名的
Nay!
反对
All those in favor of the nomination of Claire Underwood
赞成提名克莱尔·安德伍德
for our Vice President of the United States, say "Aye."
竞选美国副总统的说赞成
Aye!
赞成
Against? Nay!
反对提名的 反对
The Ayes have it!
赞成者占多数
Our party's ticket for the 2016 Presidential Election
本党决定2016年总统选举候选人为
will be Francis and Claire Underwood!
弗兰西斯和克莱尔·安德伍德
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表