剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
your neighbor's phone and everyone you know
你邻居的手♥机♥ 你认识的每个人
and the 300 million Americans you don't know.
和你不认识的三亿美国人
I can see you, and I can use what I see to rig this election.
我能看到你 我能用我所见 操纵这次选举
Now, of course, a weapon like that,
当然 这样的武器
well, you can imagine how risky it is.
可以想见 风险有多大
Huh, it might have even given pause to an old crook like him.
可能他那样的老坏蛋都会觉得犹豫呢
I mean, they roasted him on the spit
就因为监听了水门大厦的
for tapping into a few rooms at the Watergate.
几个房♥间 他就被人吊打
I'm talking about tapping into every single home in America.
我可是要监听每一个美国家庭
And a weapon like that could blow up in my hand
这样的武器 有可能在我手中爆♥炸♥
and that's why it's plan B. Plan A is much safer.
所以这是B计划 A计划要安全得多
Expose that Conway is using his gun illegally
曝光康威在违法使用他的枪
and remove the weapon from his hand.
将他的武器从他手中夺下
All three of us took bullets.
我们三个都挨过子弹
Well, I know why we're smiling. We survived.
我知道我们为什么要笑 我们活下来了
Aidan. This is Doug Stamper.
艾丹 这位是道格·斯坦普
Yeah, I know who he is.
嗯 我知道他是谁
Tell me why I'm here.
为什么找我来
Domestic surveillance. We need to win an election.
国内监控 我们要赢下一场选举
You serious? What if we were?
你认真的吗 如果是呢
The NSA...
国安局
You'd take that risk? If you can be trusted.
你愿冒这样的险 如果你值得信任
Every theory you have ever had,
你的每一条理论
everything you have ever wanted to test.
你想检验的一切
And in return, you get what?
作为回报 你得到什么
Voter data? So you know who to target?
选民数据 好知道该针对谁
And how to target them, to influence them.
以及如何找到他们 影响他们
To brainwash them?
给他们洗♥脑♥吗
Oh, this is about Conway, the Pollyhop thing.
这是为了康威 波利跳的事
I never should've told you that. Are we wasting our time?
我就不该告诉你的 我们是在浪费时间吗
I couldn't put a single person on this.
我查不到一个人
No. It's radioactive. We're done.
不 这太危险 谈话结束
This is over. How would this even work?
到此为止 要怎么做啊
To get backbone access requires--
获得主干网权限...
We're getting a FISA ruling, counter-terrorism.
我们在争取一个外国情报监视法判决 反恐
I've never won a bid from the NSA--
我从未在国安局中过标
LeAnn, let's go. You'd win the bid.
莉安 我们走吧 你能赢
This is what you want, Aidan.
这就是你想要的 艾丹
Jesus.
老天
You came here to see if you can trust me.
你来是想看能不能信任我
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道我能信任你
I don't care whether you trust me or not.
我不在乎你是不是信任我
But if we go down this road,
但如果我们走上这条路
you take the fall if anything goes wrong.
万一出事 你得背锅
Not us, not the president. You.
不是我们 不是总统 是你
It's the only way this works.
只能这样
So you tell me if you think it's worth it.
告诉我你觉得是不是值得
The worth.
价值
You have no idea.
你根本不了解
Thank you so much for coming.
多谢你能来
Jeffrey! Governor.
杰弗里 州长
How you doing? Thank you so much.
你怎么样 多谢你
Buying a whole table. I mean, you've just been so great to us.
卖♥♥下了一整张桌子 你对我们太好了
Anything for you, Governor. Can I get a photo?
为你什么都行 州长 能合个影吗
Of course.
当然
How you doing, Rich?
你怎么样 里奇
Is this, uh, Pollyhop thing true?
波利跳的事是真的吗
Let's get Hannah in this. Hannah.
汉娜也一起拍吧 汉娜
Oh, Jeff. Hannah, good to see you.
杰弗 汉娜 见到你真高兴
Good to see you. How are you? Mr. Grant is here.
我也是 你怎么样 格兰特先生来了
I'm good, how are you?
我很好 你呢
Jeffrey, I'm gonna come find you, okay? I'll be right back.
杰弗里 我回头再找你 我就回来
Okay. Let's do it.
好 我们拍吧
I'm getting calls from The New York Times.
我接到了《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的电♥话♥
There is no way we can keep a lid on this now.
这事现在是瞒不住了
We're getting calls from everyone.
我们接到了来自各方的电♥话♥
If the media really digs their feet in,
如果媒体真的深挖
forget about the public response.
别考虑公众的反应了
We need to worry about the Justice Department.
我们得担心司法部了
You said what we're doing wasn't illegal.
你说我们的做法并不违法
No, I said it was gray, that it's unregulated.
不 我说是灰色地带 不受监管
Our data is proprietary.
我们的数据是私有的
How we want to use it, it's our prerogative.
我们如何使用 是我们的特权
If they put a value on the benefits of sharing all that data,
如果他们给分享那些数据的利益估价
the figure would break all campaign finance caps there are.
肯定要超过所有竞选经费上限
How the fuck did this get out?
这事怎么泄露出去的
Sir? That reporter's not in our press pool.
先生 那名记者不是我们记者团的
We didn't credential him ourselves. So, who does he work for?
我们没给他认证 那么他为谁工作
We're still trying to track that down.
我们还在努力查证
Give me your phone.
把你的手♥机♥给我
I'll connect you now, sir.
我这就给您接通 先生
You are now on with the president.
您已经在跟总统通话了
I must say, I'm disappointed.
我得说 我很失望
I was hoping the first time we met would be in person.
我还希望我们第一次见面会是当面见呢
We've met before. Oh, yes, that's right.
我们见过的 是啊 对了
You know why I'm calling, Mr. President.
你知道我打来是为什么事 总统先生
No, but I have been reading some curious articles.
不知道 但我的确读到了一些有趣的文章
How long before you think it becomes mainstream?
你觉得这些报道要多久就会成为主流
You planted that reporter.
你安排了那名记者
I did not. You're giving me far more credit than I deserve.
我可没有 你是谬赞我了
If you bring the Justice Department into this,
如果你把司法部扯进来
I'll come down hard on you for abuse of power,
我会在滥用职权上对你穷追猛打
and that'll hurt you just as much as it hurts me.
那对你的伤害不会少于对我的伤害
I won't have to. They read the newspapers,
我不用 他们跟其他人一样
just like everyone else.
也会看报纸
Well, then you better hold them back.
那你最好拉住他们
Let me remind you, Governor,
我提醒你一下 州长
in case you do become president one day,
以防你哪天真当上了总统
the Justice Department is autonomous.
司法部是自主的
If I were to intervene, it would be illegal.
我♥干♥涉可是违法的
Just like when you raided FEMA?
就像你抢了联邦应急管理署那次吗
See, the country wants to believe that you're corrupt,
瞧 全国都想相信你腐♥败♥
and I'll draw a very clear line between you--
我会画道线把你和...
Go ahead. The more volume on this, the better.
你做吧 这事闹得越大越好
You hurl accusations, I'll let the press hurl facts.
你提出指控 我就让媒体以事实回应
But what did you really hope to achieve?
但你究竟想做什么呢
I think you've wasted your time.
我觉得你浪费了时间
You should have called me when you had some actual leverage.
你真有筹码的时候该打给我的
But I must say, it is a treat to hear you so worked up.
但我得说 听到你如此激动真是令人喜出望外
I do thank you for that.
多谢了
"Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln.
"华盛顿 杰斐逊 林肯
Tall men make good presidents." You said that when we first met.
高个子能当好总统" 我们初遇时你对我说的
Yes, I remember what I said.
是的 我记得
You were intimidated.
你当时怕了
I don't underestimate you, Governor. But intimidated?
我并不低估你 州长 但怕你
Takes a lot more than height and arrogance to intimidate me.
光是海拔和自大可不足以让我害怕
You better get back to all your lawyers.
你赶快回你的律师身边吧
When the Roman general Sulla,
罗马将军苏拉
who was about the same age I am now,
大约我现在这年纪时
marched on Rome to purge the city of usurpers,
向罗马进军 清除城内叛军
it was a bloodbath.
当时血流成河
His greatest rival was a young man named Marius,
他最大的对手是一个叫马吕斯的年轻人
who was just 26 years old.
才26岁
And after Sulla had him killed,
苏拉杀了他之后
he held up his head in the forum
他在广场上举起了他的头
and looked into the boy's dead eyes
盯着男孩无光的眼睛说
and said, "First, you must learn to pull an oar.
"首先 你得学会摇桨
Only then can you take the helm."
然后才能掌舵"
110 over 80. Not bad.
高压110 低压80 不赖嘛
Will.
威尔
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表