剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Josh?
约书
9:00 a.m. You have till then.
早九点 你们的最后期限
They've ended the call.
他们结束通话了
You did an excellent job, Governor.
你做得非常好 州长
Thank you.
谢谢
We have a recording of the Situation Room call
我们有一通战况室电♥话♥的录音
released by the captors a short while ago.
是由劫持者在不久前放出的
Before playing this audio, we want to warn viewers
在播放音频之前 我们想提醒听众们
that there are sections that are very disturbing.
其中有一些部分会令人不安
You might want to mute the television.
建议大家把电视静音
Where is everybody?
人都哪去了
They all got pulled on the hostage story.
他们都去忙劫持的报导了
Get 'em back here.
把他们叫回来
And Maggie Tilden, too.
还有玛姬·蒂尔顿
Transcribe this, right away.
转录 马上做
Fifty mile radius outside of Chattanooga.
查塔努加城外方圆50英里范围内
Gas purchase on a stolen credit card.
用偷来的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥汽油
One of Masterson's classmates.
马斯特森的同学之一
Should we just release their photographs at this point?
我们此时应该放出他们的照片吗
I'm getting bombarded with calls.
我的电♥话♥被打爆了
Well, the governor used the first names.
州长用的是名字
Someone's gonna put it together.
会有人把线索拼凑起来的
We might as well exploit it. Sir.
我们不如利用这一点 先生
George. Mr. President.
乔治 总统先生
Normally, I'd give you time to reconsider,
通常我都会给你时间重新考虑
but time is in short supply today.
但今天时间太紧
I can't. Not to my party.
不行 我不能这么对党派
The party will survive.
党会撑下去的
Conway might not, but too bad. He lied.
康威也许不能 没办法 他撒谎了
If I do this to him, I don't survive.
如果我对他这么做 我就撑不过去了
I'm vilified.
我会被鄙视
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
This is your magnet
这是我做党♥鞭♥时
from the vote count board when I used to be whip.
你在投票记数板上的磁铁名牌
There were so many times when you weren't in the column
曾有很多次 你不在
I wanted you to be in, George.
我想让你在的位置 乔治
And we both know that I could've forced you
我们都知道 我那时有几十次
to vote the way I wanted you to dozens of times,
可以逼你按照我的意愿投票
but I never did. I held back.
但我从没那么做过 我克制住了
To protect your honor.
是为了保护你的名誉
And one of the advantages of being whip
做党♥鞭♥的好处之一
is that behind every single member,
就是每个党员
behind all of these magnets,
每块磁铁名牌之后
was at least one dishonorable thing.
都至少有一件不光彩的事
Yours just happens to be more dishonorable than most.
只不过你的事恰好比大多数人都更不光彩
So I'm putting you in my column this time, George.
所以这次我要把你放在我那一栏里 乔治
LeAnn told me you were in here.
莉安告诉我你在这儿
I'm working on your statements,
我在写你的声明
in case the worst happens.
为最坏的情况做准备
It's tense, this building.
真是紧张 这个地方
You can feel it in the walls.
墙壁里都透着这气息
I went for a walk earlier.
我早些时候去散步
It was in the air.
空气里都弥漫着紧张
People were talking in whispers,
人们交谈都轻声低语
even though there was no reason to.
虽然完全没有必要这样
Or their eyes are glued to their phones.
或者就两眼盯着手♥机♥
And there are no children out...
没有孩子在外面玩耍
anywhere.
一个都没有
I guess they call it terror for a reason.
我想称之为恐怖是有原因的
Worse than terror. Dread.
比恐怖更糟 是恐惧
People girding themselves for a tragedy.
人们因一场悲剧把自己束缚起来
Mmm, and it could go the other way.
也可能反过来
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
Hannah is minding her children.
汉娜在照看她的孩子
I'm minding her.
我在照看她
Her husband really knocked it out of the ballpark, huh?
她丈夫的表现真是出色 是吧
Do you think anything he says is genuine?
你觉得他说的是真心的吗
Doesn't matter, does it?
这不重要 不是吗
It worked.
起作用了就好
You said once you thought he was all surface, Conway.
你曾经说你觉得康威只会表面功夫
Yeah, a narcissist.
是啊 自恋狂
But give him a pool to reflect in...
但如果给他一滩水照照自己
Watch out.
就要当心了
He knows exactly what to do with that.
该怎么做 他清楚得很
Unless he overreaches.
除非他弄巧成拙
Is that what you were hoping?
你就希望如此吗
That he was gonna fuck it up?
希望他把这事搞砸吗
Because he's not gonna fuck it up.
因为他不会搞砸的
He's too smart for that.
他太聪明了
"There he soared,
"他升到空中
zipping past Big Ben and the London Eye,
从大本钟和伦敦眼旁边呼啸而过
over Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus.
又从白金汉宫和皮卡迪利广场上方飞过
Look at him go."
看 他远去了"
I'll be right back, Charlie.
我马上回来 查理
... the vigil is especially somber,
守夜的气氛特别忧郁
but there remains a great deal of hope
但上午早些时候达成的延期
after the deadline was extended earlier this morning.
还是带来了不少希望
Many credit that extension to Governor... What's the latest?
很多人将延期归功于州长 情况如何
Progress. They've narrowed the search zone.
有进展 搜索范围缩小了
During the call, Melissa could be heard screaming
通话中 可以听见梅莉莎在尖叫
as Masterson orders Hawthorne to, quote, "Cut out..."
因为马斯特森让霍松"切掉..."
Left of the sink.
水槽左边
Oh, I'm sorry. You want one?
抱歉 你也来一瓶吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
We're going to play some of what he said right now.
现在我们播放他说的部分内容
Is it your liver? Yes, I...
因为你的肝吗 对 我...
Clear mind. I've killed a lot of people.
保持清醒 我杀过很多人
Some of them innocent people.
其中有无辜者
And every--
每一晚...
Oh, why'd you turn it off?
为什么关掉
I was there.
我当时就在旁边
That's gotta drive you crazy, huh?
一定让你很抓狂 是吧
How much good press I'm getting out of this.
我这下要有多少正面报道了
What's funny? Nothing.
什么这么好笑 没什么
Come on, tell me. I want in on the joke.
告诉我吧 我也想听笑话
You think you can get under my skin.
你以为你能激怒我
Oh, I got under your skin the first time we met.
我们第一次见面时 我就激怒你了
When? New Year's?
什么时候 新年前夜吗
I believe I complimented you that night.
我记得那晚 我恭维了你
But you go ahead,
但你尽可以
you tell yourself what you have to
为了摆出更高的姿态
in order to stand a little taller.
自欺欺人
I feel sorry for you.
我真为你难过
Two years.
两年
That's all you're gonna get in here.
你只能待这么点时间
You're not gonna last any longer than Walker did.
你在任的时间不会比沃克长
And what kills you is that I'll make a great president.
而你无法忍♥受我会是个了不起的总统
The kind of president who'll actually be remembered.
真正会被铭记的总统
And isn't that worse than dying, Frank?
那不是比让你死还难受吗 弗兰克
Being forgotten.
被遗忘
You actually think you'd make a great president.
你还真以为你会是个了不起的总统
Today was just a little taste.
今天只是小试牛刀
99% of this job is in the dark.
总统99%的工作是不为人知的
I mean, you had your little moment in the sun today,
你今天在阳光下吃了点甜头
but what are you gonna do
但当你要做无数个
when you have to make a thousand decisions
永远无人知晓 无人感激的决定时
that no one will ever hear about or appreciate?
你要怎么办呢
I think you're excellent at running for the president,
我觉得你很擅长竞选总统
but I don't think you're equipped to actually be one.
但我不认为你真有能力做总统
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表