剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Free-climb.
徒手攀登
I feel like running for president
我觉得竞选总统
is like climbing a cliff without a safety rope.
就像不系安全绳爬悬崖
How is it the press don't know you're here, by the way?
对了 媒体怎么不知道你在这儿
Just like you, General,
像你一样 将军
I take Sundays off to spend time with family and friends.
我周末也会休假 陪陪家人朋友
Or to make new friends.
或是交新朋友
Look, Governor, I know you still want me to resign.
州长 我知道你还是希望我辞职
But I was wrong to threaten that.
但我之前不该拿那个做威胁
Dreyer told me ICO took over another oil field this week.
德雷尔告诉我哈里发国这周又占领了一块油田
They're growing.
他们势力在壮大
Dreyer shares a lot with you, doesn't he?
德雷尔什么都跟你说啊
This is happening on your watch, General.
这就发生在你眼皮底下 将军
The president isn't acting and you can't force him to.
总统不作为 你也不能逼他
Not if you stay.
只要你留下就不能
If you resign, though, I promise it'll only be temporary.
不过你要是辞职 我保证你还会有工作的
Once I get political, I can't cross back over the line.
我一扯上政♥治♥ 就回不了头了
I don't mean a recommission.
我不是要等上任后重新委任你
I mean making you my running mate.
我要你现在做我的竞选搭档
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you read it? Just an excerpt. It's powerful.
读了吗 只读了摘要 很有力
And it'll be controversial. Say yes and I'll show you.
会很有争议 答应我我就给你看
The Telegraph would never let me.
《电讯报》不会允许的
Same parent company, both our titles. Doesn't matter.
母公♥司♥都是我们家 那也不行
Paper is strict when it comes to moonlighting.
报社对打兼♥职♥有很明确的态度
It does matter, because my dad is on the board.
没关系 因为我爸爸是董事
One call to your editor...
给你的编辑打个电♥话♥
There... there are plenty of people who would jump at doing this.
会有很多人抢着要这个
Not who know him intimately.
但没有对他那么"了解"的人
My new election correspondent,
我的新竞选记者
he saw you and Yates sneaking off on the campaign trail.
看到你和耶茨在竞选途中溜出去了
Yates will open up to you.
耶茨会对你坦言的
I'm sure you know what buttons to push.
你肯定知道该怎么出招
It's a conflict of interest.
有利益冲突
My dad showed me that article you wrote.
我爸爸给我看了你写的文章
The one that never went to print where you called him a tyrant.
你叫他暴君 没发表出来的那篇
Some of us have built our careers on our reputations,
有些人的职业是靠声誉打下来的
not by having their daddies give them a magazine to play with.
而不是靠摆弄爸爸给的杂♥志♥
Or by cozying up to old school chums, right?
或是跟老同学套近乎
I've heard it all before.
这些话我都听过
You may not like me, you may not like the Conways,
你可能不喜欢我 不喜欢康威夫妇
but I have to believe you can stomach us better
但我觉得比起让安德伍德再干四年
than another four years of President Underwood.
你会更愿意接受我们
Well, the writing is good. I know.
写得不错 我知道
Not good enough to strong-arm a president.
但还不足以胁迫总统
Well, good enough to get me in this room.
倒是能让我进到这屋里来
I thought Francis made it very clear to you,
我以为弗兰西斯跟你说清楚了
you were not to challenge us.
你不能挑衅我们
Yeah. He said he would tell the world
是啊 他说他会告诉全世界
I didn't write Scorpio.
《天蝎》不是我写的
I hope you understand
我希望你明白
that we can't allow you to print this before the election.
我们不能让你在选举前出版这本书
I do.
我明白
Then why did you want to meet?
那你为什么想见我
I need an ending.
我需要个结尾
I have one I can live with, but not the one I love.
我有个还凑合的结尾 但我不喜欢
Because it's false. Well, it's true that you left.
因为是假的 你的确走了
If I left, I wouldn't be here.
我要是走了 就不会在这儿了
I don't believe for a second
我根本不相信
you went to visit your mother because she was sick.
你去拜访你母亲是因为她病了
And why is that?
为什么
Because you never mentioned her one time to me.
因为你一次都没跟我提过她
Saying nothing says a lot sometimes.
有时候只字不提能代表千言万语
Well, what if the story isn't about how she left,
要是故事重点不是她如何离开
but how she came back.
而是她如何回来呢
Just because you're here doesn't mean you're here.
你在这里 不代表你全身心都在
Well, wouldn't you like to know?
你肯定想知道吧
Don't you want your ending?
你不是想要结尾吗
Are you gonna tell me about it?
你要跟我说吗
About the two of you? No lies.
关于你们俩 不许说谎
No, I'm not going to tell you anything.
不 我什么也不说
You can observe, like you did before.
你可以像以前一样观察
The difference is everything you see this time will be yours.
不过这次 你所见到的一切都属于你
And in return, we would like something.
我们想得到点东西作为回报
Speeches. We need someone who knows us...
讲稿 我们需要了解我们
and knows our voices.
也了解我们态度的人
A speechwriter? You're kidding.
讲稿撰稿人 你开玩笑吧
It's the only way to justify you being with us...
只有这个办法能解释你为什么和我们在一起
in case the press ask.
以防媒体问起
You want to keep an eye on me.
你们是想盯着我
Well, I think that's fair. Don't you?
我觉得挺公平的 你不觉得吗
If you're keeping an eye on us?
如果你要盯着我们的话
So you gave us a week. We'll give you a day.
你给我们一周 我们就给你一天
It was right here, on this very spot,
就是在这里 在这个地方
that I was shot with two bullets
我被一支非法获得的手♥枪♥
from an illegally obtained handgun.
所射出的两颗子弹击中
Secret Service Agent Edward Meechum,
特勤局特工艾德华·密查姆
a marine and my friend,
他是位海军陆战队员 也是我的朋友
was slain with the bullets from that very same gun.
因同一支手♥枪♥射出的子弹而牺牲
The public support...
最近几天
for the First Lady's... Universal Background Check Bill
公众对第♥一♥夫♥人♥的《背景普查法案》的支持
has been deafening in these last few days.
呼声震耳欲聋
We have heard from thousands and thousands of voices,
我们听到了成千上万人的呼声
and today, we would like to add one more voice to that chorus.
今天 我们想向其中再增加一个声音
And it is a powerful voice.
这声音强而有力
Senator Dean Austen of Ohio.
俄亥俄州迪恩·奥斯汀参议员
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢您 总统先生
I've been a member of the NRA since I was a teenager.
我十多岁起就是全国步♥枪♥协会的成员
I've always been a fierce advocate for gun rights.
我一直都是持枪权利的强烈支持者
But today I want to offer my strong support
但今天我要强力支持
for the First Lady's bill.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的法案
Here you go.
给你
Let me ask you another question. I'm tellin' you, man,
我再问你一个问题 我告诉你 伙计
if you say she lived on the block, I believe you.
你要是说她住在这个街区 我相信你
But she must not have liked pizza,
但她肯定不喜欢披萨
'cause I don't remember ever seein' her face.
因为我不记得见过她的脸
Not her. President Underwood.
不是她 安德伍德总统
Oh, Christ, I can't get away from this guy.
天啊 这人真是阴魂不散
His wife just called me. Robocall about guns.
他妻子刚刚给我打电♥话♥了 关于枪的自动电♥话♥
You ever seen him around this neighborhood?
你在这附近见过他吗
Oh, yeah. All the time.
见过 经常见到
With the Queen of England, Friday nights, after bowling.
周五晚打过保龄球后和英国女王一起
When he was in Congress.
在他还在国会的时候
Nah, never once.
一次都没见过
I would've remembered. I'm good with faces.
否则我会记得的 我擅长记面孔
Parmesan? Over there.
帕尔玛干酪 在那边
I saw this guy a few times, though.
但我见过几次这个人
The senator? No, the, uh, the dead guy.
参议员 不 那个死掉的人
The Secret Service guy.
那个特勤局的
In here?
在这儿吗
Yeah, a while back. He used to stop in for coffee.
是啊 他之前经常来喝咖啡
Never any pizza, just coffee.
不吃披萨 只喝咖啡
You're positive? Yeah. I told you, I'm good with faces.
你确定吗 我说过 我擅长记面孔
"The wheels lifted, and within seconds,
"起落架收起了 几秒钟之后
Washington fell away, disappearing under a blanket of haze and smog.
华盛顿就消失在一团烟雾中了
Forehead pressed to the window,
她前额顶着窗户
she imagined this was exactly
想象一千年前
how it must have looked a thousand years ago,
这里肯定也是这番景象
when the sun rose above the clouds
太阳升过云端
and there was nothing but a swamp beneath.
而下面只有一片沼泽
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表