剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
It is the moment when our nation's resilience,
这是检验我国坚韧的时刻
when our collective strength,
检验人♥民♥团结的时刻
the moment when all of that is tested the most.
最能检验一切的时刻
And we can only imagine
我们难以想象
how difficult it must be for the First Lady.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥此时多么痛苦
Francis Michael told me.
弗兰西斯他... 迈克尔说了
I have to go back to Washington.
我得回华盛顿
Well, what are you waiting for?
那你还耽搁什么
Do you expect me to console you?
还指望我安慰你吗
No, I just...
不 我只是...
Goodbye, Mother. Claire.
再见 母亲 克莱尔
I hope he dies.
我希望他死
Claire, I can't imagine how difficult this must be.
克莱尔 我无法想象你多么难过
Is there anything I can do?
需要我帮忙吗
I appreciate the call, Mr. Vice President,
谢谢你来电慰问 副总统先生
but I'm sure you've got a lot to take care of right now.
但你目前肯定还有许多事得处理
Is there anything I can do to help you?
你需要我的帮助吗
I'll be making a brief appearance
一旦我们弄清
once we have a better sense of... where things stand.
目前的状况 我就会进行简短发言
Would you like me to be there?
需要我在场吗
I think it would be good, the country seeing the First Lady.
这样最好 让国家见到第♥一♥夫♥人♥
I think it's more important that they see your steady hand.
我觉得让他们见到你临危不乱更重要
If you're by my side, it would certainly make it steadier.
如果你在我身边 我会更有底气
Of course. Anything you ask.
当然 我都听你的
I'm gonna be praying for you. For both of you.
我会为你们祈祷 为你们俩
Thank you, Don.
谢谢 唐
Okay.
好了
This way, sir.
这边 先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
The acting president needs
有高度机密事务
to be briefed on a highly classified matter.
需要向代总统报告
Everyone without military clearance, we'll need the room.
没有军事机密许可的人请离开房♥间
It was in fact two shots.
枪手开了两枪
One that grazed the torso just beneath the right arm
一枪擦伤了身体 就在右臂之下
and the second which entered the abdomen,
另一枪射入了腹部
possibly into his liver.
多半伤了肝脏
Obviously, it was that shot that did the greatest damage.
显然是这一枪造成了最严重的伤害
The president is currently reported to be in critical condition.
据悉 总统目前情况危急
The Secret Service agent
为保护总统遇害的
that was killed protecting the president was Edward Meechum.
特勤局特工名叫艾德华·密查姆
He is the head of the president's detail,
他是总统安保队队长
and we can confirm that now.
我们现在可以确定
After being shot and before he died,
他中枪后 在死前
he killed the assailant whose identity is still unknown.
杀死了身份仍未知的袭击者
We're waiting now on a press conference from the White House
我们正等待白宫新闻发言人赛斯·格雷森的
from Press Secretary Seth Grayson,
新闻发布会
and we expect to have that beginning in just a few moments.
发布会稍后就会举♥行♥
We confirm nothing unless you run it past me twice first,
先给我看过两遍 再对外确认
I don't want Mr. Grayson...
我不希望... 格雷森先生...
I'm on my way. We don't want any rumors, only facts.
马上过去 不要有任何传言 只要事实
There's a student who's claiming it was the Secret Service
一名学生宣称是特勤局的人
who fired the first shot. What did I just say?
开的第一枪 我刚说了什么
Do not waste my time with that bullshit. Sir,
别拿这种屁话浪费我时间 先生
the press is waiting.
媒体在等了
All right, I'm... I'm coming. Uh, where's my...
行 我马上过去 我的...
At 12:38 this afternoon, Vice President Donald Blythe
今日午后12点38分 副总统唐纳德·布莱斯
was authorized as acting president by the cabinet.
由内阁任命为代总统
He is currently meeting with them.
目前他正与内阁会面
Approximately 20 minutes ago, the First Lady landed at Andrews.
约20分钟前 第♥一♥夫♥人♥在安德鲁空军基地降落
She is expected to arrive at the hospital shortly.
她不久就会达到医院
Mrs. Underwood. How is he?
安德伍德夫人 他怎么样
They're still in the OR. Probably a few hours left to go.
他们还在手术室里 大概还得要几小时
Is he going to live?
他能保住命吗
He took a direct hit to his liver, which is partially shattered.
他被直接击中肝脏 肝脏部分破裂
Fortunately, part of the left lobe is mostly intact.
幸运的是 左叶有一部分几乎完好无损
Now, we think there's a decent chance he will survive surgery,
我们认为 他有很大几率挺过手术
but even if he does, that's when the real fight begins.
但即便如此 真正的难关在术后才开始
I'd like to see him.
我想见他
As soon as he's out, I'll make sure you know.
他一结束我就告诉您
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢
I'd recommend we call off this operation,
我建议取消这次行动
we turn the plane around now.
现在就让飞机调头
I disagree. It's well planned.
我不同意 我们精心计划过了
The president already signed off.
而且总统已经签字了
The president might die.
总统可能撑不过去
Madam Secretary... We'll have no talk like that, Cathy.
国务卿女士 不准这样说 凯茜
My apologies, sir.
抱歉 先生
What I am trying to say is that
我想说的是
it is too risky to antagonize--
针锋相对的风险太大了
The point was to scare them, not--
我们的目的是吓唬他们 不是
To do anything of this nature
在最高指挥官
while the commander in chief is incapacitated,
无法工作时做这种事情
the Russians will take advantage We're at high alert.
俄♥国♥人会利用这时机 我们现在高度警戒
We're prepared for all eventualities.
我们准备好面对一切不测了
Mr. Vice... Mr. President...
副...总统先生
I believe it is our duty to carry out the orders
我认为 执行总统签署的命令
that the president signed.
是我们的职责
The circumstances have changed. The plan is sound.
情况已经变了 计划依然可行
So, what would you like to do, sir,
您想让我怎么办 先生
continue the mission or abort?
继续还是终止任务
Uh, I... I wanna think on it.
我想再考虑考虑
He's scheduled to land in two hours.
按计划他将在两小时后降落
I just want...
我只想
I've gotta think. Let's take a break.
我得考虑一下 我们休息一下吧
I, uh, I need to process all this.
我得整理整理思绪
Sir?
先生
The president weighed everything--
总统权衡过一切
Cathy brought up some good points.
凯茜说得很有道理
She's been against this from the very beginning,
她从最开始就反对这件事
but the president clearly--
但总统明确
Just give me some time, Doug, please?
给我点时间 道格 求你了
I've got too many people barking in my ear.
在我耳边吼的人太多了
The president is out of surgery,
总统已经做完手术
and he is in stable but critical condition.
他病情稳定但依然危重
Excuse me! Excuse me! We are going to keep this orderly.
听我说 听我说 我们要有序得来
Dr. Saxon will finish his statement,
先让萨克逊医生发表完声明
and then we'll answer your questions. Thank you.
然后我们再回答你们的问题 谢谢
The surgery lasted six hours, 28 minutes.
手术进行了6小时28分钟
Three quarters of his liver was removed.
切除了四分之三的肝脏
A liver, even one quarter of a liver,
肝脏 哪怕只剩四分之一
has the ability to regenerate within six to eight weeks.
都有能力在六至八周内再生
We will be conducting blood tests every hour.
我们每小时都会对他进行血检
Enzymes, ammonia levels, PT times,
监测肝酶水平 血氨水平 凝血酶原时间
I believe these are all explained in the handout.
这些在声明单上都有说明
...the medical report, live from the White House,
...医学报告 我们马上就继续
which we will return to shortly.
白宫的现场直播
But we have breaking news we're following.
但我们在密切关注一则重大新闻
The would-be assassin was previously reported
在之前的报道中 刺客被认为是
as John Carlyle from Dayton, Ohio,
俄亥俄州代顿的约翰·卡莱尔
but sources in the Department of Justice now say
但现在司法部的消息源称
this was actually an alias for Lucas Goodwin,
这其实是卢卡斯·古德温的化名
a former editor at The Washington Herald
他曾是《华盛顿先驱报》的编辑
who was convicted of cyberterrorism nearly two years ago.
两年前被判犯下了网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪
Now, if we freeze this cell phone footage of the shooting
如果我们暂停这段手♥机♥拍摄的枪击视频
and we compare the shooter's face to this picture of Goodwin...
然后将枪手的脸与古德温的照片进行的对比
well, the comparison is striking
比照惊人
and would seem to confirm
似乎也证实了
what we're hearing from our sources in the DOJ,
来自司法部消息源的说法
who say Goodwin was recently released
即古德温已于近日获释
and is in a witness protection program.
并加入了证人保护计划
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表