剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You know, things weren't looking good and...
当时情况看起来不太好
yeah, I wanted an out, in case I needed one.
我想留条退路 以防万一
I mean, it was a mistake. I wish I hadn't.
那的确是个错误 我希望我没有那样做
You corrected your mistakes.
你纠正了你的错误
That's all that matters. You want ice?
那才是最重要的 要冰块吗
Sure.
好的
We can't afford any more shake-ups in the campaign right now,
我们现在不能让竞选再出现问题了
especially with the president in the hospital.
尤其总统还在医院里
We also can't afford any more of your mistakes.
我们也不能让你再犯错
Shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
When I first woke up, I couldn't speak.
我刚醒来的时候 说不出话
I had to blink my eyes if I wanted to respond.
我得眨眼来表达我的反应
Do you understand?
你明白吗
If I can't get your loyalty,
如果我得不到你的忠诚
I will have your obedience.
那我就要你顺从
Blink.
眨眼
Blink!
眨眼
Fuck!
该死
Fucking...
该死的
Here.
给
You're fucked up, man.
你有病 伙计
Quit it. Good morning, Mr. Hammerschmidt.
别叫了 早上好 汉默施密特先生
How can I help you?
有什么事吗
Uh, we're just returning your notes.
我们来还你的笔记
We made copies. These are the originals.
我们复印过了 这是原件
Nothing too useful, huh?
不是很有用吧
No, sir, but thank you for your cooperation.
是的 先生 但还是感谢你的配合
Your paper, too. It was on the step.
还有你的报纸 放在台阶上的
Well, you have a good day, Mr. Hammerschmidt.
祝你今天愉快 汉默施密特先生
You, too.
你们也是
Don't tell me you're hungry already.
不要告诉我你又饿了
I just fed you. Good God.
我才喂过你 天呐
I'm coming. I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.
来了 来了 来了 来了
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
I suggest we turn the negotiations over to Cathy.
我建议让凯茜来做谈判
If we keep stalling on Russia, gas prices will--
如果我们一直拖着俄♥国♥ 油价会
Now is not a good time.
现在不是说这个的时候
I won't have the president
我不会让总统
come back to a White House in disarray.
回到一个一片混乱的白宫
We don't know that he is coming back.
我们不知道他会不会回来
He is. I promise you that.
他会的 我向你保证
Are you God? Who are you to say?
你是上帝吗 你有什么资格保证
Yes?
什么事
Mr. Tusk and Mr. Danton are here.
塔斯克先生和丹顿先生来了
Send them in.
让他们进来
It was arranged this morning. We're discussing Russia.
今早安排的 我们要讨论俄♥国♥的事
Sir, I am the Chief of Staff.
先生 我是幕僚长
You have to keep me informed of these things.
这些事情你必须让我知道
Excuse me,
不好意思
but I believe you answer to me,
但我觉得应该是你要听我的
not the other way around.
而不是反过来
Secretary Durant should be here.
国务卿杜兰特应该参加这个会
This meeting is private.
这是一次私下碰面
I'll discuss it with you both after.
我之后会跟你们俩讨论
The president would never allow Raymond--
总统绝不会允许雷蒙德
Mr. President. Mr. Tusk.
总统先生 塔斯克先生
Remy, good to see you.
雷米 很高兴见到你
Mr. President. Mr. Stamper.
总统先生 斯坦普先生
I'll follow up with you later, Doug.
我们稍后继续 道格
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Thanks for taking the time to meet with us on such short notice.
感谢您这么快就抽出时间见我们
Well, there's no time to waste on this oil thing.
石油的问题没时间可以浪费了
I've made some progress with the Chinese.
我跟中国那边有了些进展
Sir, the First Lady is in there right now.
先生 第♥一♥夫♥人♥现在在里面
She's expecting me.
她在等我
We're trying to win an election,
我们还想赢得选举呢
and you want to remind everyone
你却想提醒所有人
that the president pardoned Raymond Tusk?
总统赦免了雷蒙德·塔斯克
Let's find somewhere else.
我们换个地方说
These are matters of state.
这都是国家大事
You don't have the authority to intervene.
你无权干涉
If Donald wants my counsel, that is his prerogative.
如果唐纳德想听我的建议 那他就有权这么做
You are deliberately deceiving me.
你故意骗我
Going behind my You have forgotten your place, Douglas.
你背着我 你忘了你的身份 道格拉斯
My place? What about your place?
我的身份 那你呢
You leave him when he needs you most, you threaten him,
你在他最需要的时候离开 还威胁他
and now that he's in here, you undermine him.
现在他进了医院 你还拆他的台
You're supposed to be Stop. That is enough.
你应该 别说了 够了
I will fill you in on everything,
我会告诉你一切
but not here. At the White House.
但不是在这儿 而是在白宫
What's happening?
怎么了
His heart.
他的心脏
Doctor? He's had some sporadic arrhythmia.
医生 他有些偶发心律不齐
Will you give us the room for a moment? Of course.
请出去一下好吗 好
We can't keep battling each other,
我们不能一直斗下去
not with him like this.
他都这样子了
We need a new path forward,
我们需要一条新的道路
and I would like your help with that.
我希望你能帮忙
I promise I won't keep you in the dark.
我保证不会瞒着你
I'll meet you at the White House whenever you're ready.
等你准备好 我们白宫见
I'm staying here. I think this is more important.
我要留在这里 我觉得这更重要
Okay.
好
Mrs. Underwood.
安德伍德夫人
Mr. Tusk and Mr. Danton have a proposal
关于如何对付俄♥国♥
about how to deal with Russia.
塔斯克先生和丹顿先生有个提议
I imagine I'm the last person you expected to see today.
您今天最没想到会见到的就是我吧
I am a bit surprised,
见到你们二位
yes, to see both of you.
我的确有些惊讶
I'm sure there's some wariness about us being here,
大家对我们的到来肯定都有些警觉
but I think we have a good plan on how to handle Russia.
但我们有个对付俄♥国♥的好计划
Would you like to join us?
你想加入吗
Raymond can lay it out for you.
让雷蒙德给你详说
Well, I don't know what I can offer.
我不知道我能提供些什么
Well, we're going to catch some flack if word gets out
要是我又跟白宫打交道的消息传出去
that I'm back in business with the White House.
我们会受到抨击的
You could help us smooth that over.
你可以帮我们平息那些声音
Your press conference was very moving.
你的新闻发布会相当感人
I'm sorry about Frank. Thank you.
弗兰克的事 我很遗憾 谢谢
Of course, he'd have a conniption fit
当然 他要是知道我进了总统办公室
if he knew I were in the Oval Office.
肯定会大发脾气
Well, he is a pragmatist, Raymond. Whatever works.
他是个实用主义者 雷蒙德 只要成功就行
Shall we continue? Remy.
我们继续吧 雷米
So, the plan is to propose a partnership
计划是向中美能源公♥司♥提出
between American and Chinese energy companies.
建立伙伴关系
You seem nervous.
你有点紧张
It's been a while.
有一阵子没见了
What should I do, boss?
我该怎么办 老大
Dr. Saxon.
萨克逊医生
I'd like to donate.
我想捐肝
Mr. Stamper My blood type is O.
斯坦普先生 我是O型血
I'm healthy. Let's do the tests.
我很健康 我们开始做测试吧
That's not the only criteria for donation.
健康不是捐肝的唯一标准
You're a recovering alcoholic. We don't accept--
你是个正在戒酒的酗酒者 我们不接受
I don't care about the rules.
我不管什么规则
If I'm a match, I want you to do it.
如果我配型成功 我希望你能做
Even if you were, it wouldn't matter.
就算成功了 也帮不上忙
He's too ill for a partial liver at this point.
他已经病得太重 只有部分肝脏不够
He needs a full one.
他需要一整个
I'm sorry, but we'll just have to wait and hope.
抱歉 但我们只能等待并企盼了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表