剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
we're heading off to Arizona today and then Utah.
我们今天要去亚利桑那州 然后去犹他州
Mr. President. Mr. President.
总统先生 总统先生
Why Washington and not here?
为什么去华盛顿 而不是在这里解决
This issue is too sensitive for a mobile White House.
这个问题太敏感 不能在外解决
I need to be in the Situation Room
我需要在战况室里
with my entire staff and team of advisors around me.
与行政人员和顾问团队一起讨论
Mr. President. Mr. President.
总统先生 总统先生
Yes, Adam.
亚当
Mr. President, is this a way to silence Secretary Durant
总统先生 这是为了堵国务卿杜兰特的嘴吗
after Louisiana put her in the running for president?
在路易斯安娜州把她推入总统竞选后
I don't use national security matters for political purposes.
我不会把国♥家♥安♥全♥与政♥治♥竞争混为一谈
You know that, Adam.
你知道的 亚当
You have any other further questions, please direct them to Seth.
如果你们还有其它问题 请向赛斯提问
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢各位
You want me to come with? No, you stay behind.
要我一起去吗 不 你留下
Keep everything under control. Yes, sir.
掌控好局面 是 先生
There are reports that she's left Atlanta.
有消息称她已经离开亚特兰大了
The First Lady left earlier this morning.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥是今天上午早些时候离开的
Her mother's health has deteriorated in the past few days.
她母亲的健康状况在过去几天进一步恶化了
Does this mean she's out of the running for VP?
这是不是意味着她会退出副总统的竞选
The First Lady was never in the running.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥从来就没参选过
She and the president continue to support Catherine Durant--
她和总统会继续支持凯瑟琳·杜兰特
Father of four, sailor...
四个孩子的父亲 水手
staph infection from stepping on a rusty fish hook.
因为踩到了生锈的鱼钩导致葡萄球菌感染
Heavens!
天呐
And this one, yeah, you were a fruit fly.
还有这个 嗯 你曾是只果蝇
A fruit fly. Yes.
果蝇 对
You were a consort to Rasputin and his 14-inch...
你曾是拉斯普♥京♥的伴侣 享用他14英寸的
No, don't say it.
不要 别说出来
I don't have to say it because you're already imagining it.
我不用说 你已经在脑补了
I looked it over.
我看完了
I'll meet you outside.
咱们出去谈
Uh, gonna leave all this to Vi and the girls
打算留给薇和那些姑娘们的
if you're not interested.
如果你不想要的话
Grandmother's jewelry?
外婆的首饰
She'd turn over in her grave
要是我不至少跟你提一嘴
if I didn't at least offer it to you.
她在墓里都得气翻身
She had great taste.
她品味真不错
Where do you think I got it from?
不然你以为我的品味从哪来的
What's this?
这是什么
Look at it. Open it up.
你打开看看吧
Must be worth somethin', baby teeth of the First Lady.
肯定还是值点钱的 第♥一♥夫♥人♥的乳牙
I like that boy.
我挺喜欢那个小伙儿
Makes me laugh.
能让我笑出来
Like your father used to.
和你父亲在世的时候一样
Can't imagine daddy dressed up as a fortune teller.
我想象不出父亲扮成算命的是什么样
Oh, you'd be surprised. He had a silly side to him.
你意想不到 他也有逗比的一面
Not that I ever saw.
我是没见过
Well, there were certain things that he only did with me.
有些事他只会在我面前做
Oh, you see, laughter is good for the pain.
你瞧 笑一笑能缓解疼痛
Even better than this morphine.
比吗♥啡♥还有效
Let me help you. No, no, I can do it.
我来帮你吧 不用 我自己能行
You just go.
你走吧
Go!
走
You crossed everything out.
你把所有内容都划掉了
It wasn't good. I know.
因为不够好 我知道
Is that what you're gonna do here, after she dies?
等她去世了 你打算对这里也那样吗
Cross everything out... because it wasn't good?
因为不够好 把一切都抹去
You're not going to get me to talk about my mother.
我不会和你谈论我母亲的
I hope not.
我希望不会
Hatred's ugly.
恨太丑陋了
It's too beautiful a day for that.
天气这么好 不适合谈那个
Back to the salt mines.
回去干活儿喽
Please, sit.
请坐
Sir, these are the current ICO positions.
先生 这是哈里发国目前的位置
We're still drafting action items,
我们还在起草任务项目
but we can give you a rough sense--
但是我们可给您一个大致的
Well, before we discuss any military options,
在讨论军事选择之前
I'd like to put a call in to Damascus and see what they'll allow.
我要和大马士革通话 看看他们能允许什么行动
Madam Secretary, won't you join me?
国务卿女士 跟我一起来吧
So you had to call a national security meeting
为了单独见我 你不惜召集
just to get us in the same room?
国♥家♥安♥全♥会议
And to keep you off the phone with Conway.
也为了不让你和康威通话
All I needed was one call to him. I don't need to make another.
我只需要给他打一通电♥话♥ 不需要第二通
You don't actually think
你不会真觉得
he's gonna make you Secretary of State, do you?
他会任命你为国务卿吧
Probably not, but I would've paid good money
估计不会 但我真想看到
just to see your face when he told you.
他告诉你那消息时你的脸色
I never promised you the ticket.
我从没保证要和你一起参选
I promised you I'd try.
我只说了会尽力
You pretended to try.
你尽力都是装的
Claire's support didn't just happen on its own,
对克莱尔的支持不会凭空出现
and you had the gall to take my hand,
你还有胆量握着我的手
look me in the eye and lie to my face.
看着我的眼睛 对我撒谎
You're mistaken, Cathy. Oh, come on, Frank.
你错了 凯茜 拜托 弗兰克
I've had a front row seat to everything
从沃克上台的那天起
since the day Walker took office,
我就近距离看到了一切
all the lies and betrayals, and I helped you.
所有的谎言和背叛 我还帮了你
My mistake was I assumed you wouldn't stab me in the back.
我的错误是以为你不会在背后捅我一刀
Your mistake is that it backfired.
你的错误是弄巧成拙
This is all personal, isn't it?
这完全是个人恩怨 对吧
This is about how Claire treated you when I was in the hospital.
完全是为了报复我在医院时 克莱尔那样对你
Give me more credit than that. This is business.
别这么小瞧我 这是生意
We were partners. You broke the contract.
我们曾是合作伙伴 是你违约了
So, what do you want? What else is there, Frank?
那你想要什么 你还有什么呢 弗兰克
Nothing.
什么都没了
It's simple. Either Claire's votes come my way...
很简单 要么让克莱尔的选票改投给我
or I turn the convention upside down.
要么我就把大会搞得一团糟
We need to talk about Seth.
我们得谈谈赛斯
I've been getting calls from former clients.
我从前客户那里接到了许多电♥话♥
Now, before you say anything, here's the dirt.
你开口之前 我告诉你我♥干♥过的坏事吧
I cheated on a math test in 8th grade,
我8年级时在一个数学测验上做过弊
I shoplifted a homecoming dress when I was 16,
我16岁时曾偷过一条返校节裙子
I experimented with a sorority sister in freshman year,
我大一时跟一个女生联谊会的姐妹搞过
and I was late on my taxes in 2007.
我2007年晚交了税
What he won't find is anything that justifies firing me.
但他不会找到任何开除我的正当理由
I'm sure he was just vetting you. We do that with everyone.
他肯定只是在审查你 我们对每个人都要审查
Okay, if that's your story, then fine,
你非要这样说的话 那好吧
but all I care about is winning this election.
但我只在乎赢得大选
So let's get past our personal shit and be a team, okay?
我们放下个人恩怨 团结起来 好吗
We're fighting a common enemy here, Mr. President.
我们在对抗同一个敌人 总统先生
It's important that we remain united.
我们保持团结十分重要
Yeah, and I can assure you that Secretary Durant will reach out
嗯 我向你保证我们采取任何行动前
before we conduct any operation.
杜兰特国务卿都会跟你联♥系♥
Thank you for your time, Mr. President.
非常感谢 总统先生
We'll be in touch as soon as we come up with a plan.
我们一想出计划就会联♥系♥你
You're acting like I'll still be Secretary of State.
你演得好像我还能当国务卿似的
Well, if you play your cards right, you will be.
如果你决策正确 就会是的
Who else did you offer the VP slot to?
你还请过谁当你的副总统
There's Jackie, Austen, me. Anyone else?
杰姬 奥斯汀 我 还有谁
Austen withdrew on his own, and so did Jackie.
奥斯汀自愿退出的 杰姬也是
I did not push her out.
我没有逼她退出
Jackie says you took her for granted,
杰姬说你视她如无物
that you bullied her, you intimidated her.
说你威胁她 恐吓她
And that is what she is telling every member
她正在给加州的代表们
of the California delegation, one phone call at a time.
一个一个打电♥话♥说这件事
California. Lots of votes.
加州 票很多
California, the largest piece of delegates at the Democratic Convention.
加州 民♥主♥党大会最大的票仓
I'm told that delegation is trending toward Heather Dunbar.
我听说代表团正在倾向希瑟·邓巴
Let's watch this, Wolf.
来看一下 沃尔夫
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表