剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I know that must sound awful.
我知道这听起来很可怕
It's a lot to process.
这很难接受
There's no right way or wrong way.
这没有正误之分
Wait, hold on. No.
等下 慢着 不
Marjory wouldn't approve.
玛乔莉不会同意的
We got sidetracked.
刚刚说到哪了
Yes. China.
对 中国
I have an idea, if you can trust me to handle it.
我有个主意 如果你相信我能做好的话
I'd trust you with my goddamn life, Claire.
我赌上命相信你 克莱尔
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
I got it. Ah, merci.
我来拿 谢谢
LeAnn.
莉安
You are a tough guy to track down.
找你可真难
What are you doing here? You have a plane to catch.
你来干什么 你要赶飞机
The First Lady needs your help.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥需要你的帮助
I don't want to have anything to do with them.
我不想和他们有任何瓜葛
Whatever you think of the president,
无论你对总统的看法如何
you still have a duty to your country.
你对祖国依然负有责任
Even if he dies, the day I walked out the White House,
就算他在我离开白宫的那天去世
I promised myself I wasn't going back.
我也向自己承诺过不会回去
You don't even know what we have in mind.
你连我们的计划都不知道
It doesn't matter. I'm not going.
无所谓 我不去
I'd like you to leave.
我想请你离开
Here's your briefing materials.
这是基本情况的材料
You're not hearing me.
你没听见我说吗
You should really take a look.
你真应该看一眼
Her campaign would be over.
她的竞选会完蛋的
And what would your parents think?
而且你父母会怎么想
It looks like you're taking advantage of the fact that he's--
看上去就像你要利用他受伤...
Conway is still campaigning.
康威仍在进行竞选活动
He's a Republican
他是共和党人
and he's already wrapped up his nomination.
而且他已经得到了提名
Apples and oranges.
和我们不一样
We are gonna lose,
如果我们什么都不做
if we sit still, to a guy who's unconscious.
陪着一个不省人事的人干坐着 就会输
Heather's right. Underwood's scoring major sympathy points.
希瑟说得对 安德伍德在大赚同情分
He's ahead in six of the next seven states.
在接下来的七个州里 他在六个州领先
We need to keep the pressure up.
我们得继续施压
Russia, gas prices...
俄♥国♥ 油价
Attack a president who's fighting for his life?
攻击一位正与死神搏斗的总统
I didn't call this meeting to debate.
叫你们来开会不是来辩论的
I want those states back.
我要夺回那些州
So let's start organizing events and media hits.
我们开始准备活动和媒体造势
Prelim budgets and schedules, by tomorrow morning.
明早之前 确定初步预算和安排
There has been much speculation as to Goodwin's motivations.
对于古德温的动机 人们有多种猜测
Cynthia.
辛西娅
Where are we on Goodwin?
古德温的事进展如何
The security guy's taken care of.
已经搞定了保安
He never saw the two of you together.
他没看见你们在一起
What about others?
那其他人呢
None that he knows of.
据他所知 没有
But it's not like we can ask around.
但我们又不能四处询问
In November of 2013,
在2013年11月
Ms. Barnes was struck by a D.C. metrorail train.
巴恩斯女士被华府地铁撞击身亡
D.C. police classified it as an accident.
华府警方将其定性为一场事故
Some have speculated that...
有人推测...
Have a seat, Remy.
坐吧 雷米
Sorry about Frank.
弗兰克的事我很遗憾
Oh, please, don't bother.
拜托 省省吧
I've had enough people say they're sorry,
我已经听够了人们说他们很遗憾
and I know you don't mean it.
我也知道你不是真心的
I can't help you the way you want me to.
我没办法按你希望的那样帮你
LeAnn told me she was very clear with you.
莉安告诉我她已经跟你说得很明白了
It won't work.
没用的
Tusk wants to help you even less than I do.
塔斯克比我更不想帮你
Well, nobody's doing any favors here, Remy.
这不是谁在帮谁 雷米
He's going to get very rich from this.
他会从中获得一大笔钱
Why don't you speak to him yourself?
你为什么不亲自跟他说
Because he won't listen to me.
因为他不会听我的
This needs to seem like your idea, not mine.
这必须听起来像是你的主意 而不是我的
And you'll make a killing, too.
你也会捞上一大笔的
I don't need the money.
我不需要钱
Because you care about other things now.
因为你现在在乎的是别的
Like Jackie.
比如杰姬
Which is why you'll make this happen.
所以你必须做成此事
If I had told Dunbar about Frank...
如果我当初跟邓巴说了弗兰克的事
about how he knew about the laundering,
说他知道洗钱的事
he wouldn't be president and we wouldn't be standing here.
他就当不了总统 我们现在也不会站在这儿
But you didn't and you can't now,
但你没有 你现在也说不了了
so here we are.
所以现在是这样
Two hours and we got nowhere.
两小时 我们毫无进展
All he wants to hear is China.
他只想听中国的反映
I told him Beijing is not responsive.
我告诉他北♥京♥方面不回应
He doesn't give a damn.
他根本不在乎
The First Lady put a bug in his ear.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥给他提过醒了
Well, whatever bug she put in there won't crawl out.
不管她说了什么 他铁了心不听我们的了
I'll set up a meeting. Just you, me and him.
我会安排次会面 只有你我他三人
I don't think a meeting is enough.
恐怕一次会面是不够的
We have a vice president
我们的副总统
that does not know what he is doing, Doug.
不知道他在干什么 道格
He needs to completely turn over
他必须把外交事务
all diplomatic affairs to the State Department.
全部转交给国♥务♥院♥
Otherwise, my hands are tied. Not now.
否则我完全无能为力 现在不行
This can't wait.
非常紧急
When we're finished, I will come and find you.
我们结束后 我会去找你的
Could you give us a few moments, Madam Secretary?
您能让我们单独谈谈吗 国务卿女士
Seth, you're out of line! It's all right.
赛斯 你太过分了 没关系
Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
I will. Thank you, Cathy.
我会的 谢谢 凯茜
Thank you.
谢谢
What the fuck are you doing? You can't fire me.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 你不能开除我
You don't interrupt a meeting with the Secretary of State.
你不能打断我和国务卿的会面
I can end Dunbar's campaign.
我可以终结邓巴的竞选
We can end it today.
今天就结束掉
How?
怎么做
If I deliver, will you keep me on?
如果我做到 你能让我留下吗
You tell me how first.
你得先告诉我
Have a seat, Martha.
坐吧 玛莎
I've had second thoughts about your resignation.
我重新考虑了一下你的辞职
Would you like to remain as attorney general?
你还想继续当司法部长吗
Yes, I would.
是的 我想
Thank you, Doug.
谢谢 道格
Did Heather Dunbar inform you
希瑟·邓巴有没有告诉过你
of a meeting between herself and Lucas Goodwin?
她和卢卡斯·古德温见过面
You're having me interrogated by my own subordinates?
你要让我的下属审问我吗
They only work for you if you keep your job.
你能保住工作 他们才是你的属下
I suggest you answer their questions.
我建议你回答他们的问题
I'd like a lawyer present.
我想要我的律师在场
Let me remind you, ma'am.
我提醒你 女士
Failing to have informed us constitutes withholding of evidence.
没告知我们已经构成了隐瞒证据
Heather is a friend.
希瑟是我的朋友
It's very simple, Martha.
非常简单 玛莎
You work with us, you stay on as AG.
跟我们合作 你就继续当司法部长
You don't, we prosecute.
不合作 我们就起诉
Ladies and Gentlemen, the First Lady of the United States.
女士们先生们 美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Good afternoon, everyone.
大家下午好
I'd like to update you on my husband's recovery.
我想向大家通报我丈夫康复的最新情况
The President's medical team
总统的医疗团队
gave me a full assessment last night
昨晚做出了全面的评估
and they have come to the conclusion
他们最后的结论是
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表