剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
This one is to Juan's front door.
这把是原来的安全屋的
This is to the original safe house.
你们称之为房♥产
You guys called it the estate.
丽萨的房♥间钥匙
Lisa's room key.
是他杀了他们吗
He killed them?
看样子是的
It's looking that way.
再来看看这个
And now this.
我知道你们之前在调查奥丁·罗西
I know you were investigating Odin Rossi.
这个人是安东尼·布斯卡
This is Anthony Busca.
虽然不太了解他
Don't know much about him,
但是我们发现他在南美洲
but we've had hits in South America
使用已经认定和奥丁有关联的手♥机♥
of him using a phone we've linked to Odin.
南美洲吗
South America?
你是在哪接的电♥话♥
Where'd you pick up the calls?
能给我们一份厄瓜多尔的地图吗 谢谢
Can we get a map of Ecuador in here, please?
-要搭车吗 -对
- Need a ride? - Yeah.
你怎么样 小查
How you doing, Chuck?
不好
Not good.
是啊
Yeah.
我毁了大事
I screwed up big-time.
-查理 别 -不 我
- Charlie, don't. - No, I...
我全心全意去相信他
I put all my trust in him.
而不是你
And not you.
我都没脸看你了
I can't even look at you.
保罗
Paul.
我要把徽章交上去辞职
I'm gonna turn in my badge.
不 不行
No. No!
不行 听着 我需要你 查理
No, look, I need you, Charlie.
家里也需要你 你不能那么做
The house needs you. You can't do that.
我要怎么相信我自己
How can I trust myself?
我大错特错
I got things so wrong.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
对不起
Sorry.
我也有对不起
I'm sorry too.
我才不会这么快就松口气
I wouldn't sigh just yet.
你还没看过你的房♥间呢
You haven't seen your room.
我猜猜 他们把我所有东西都拿走了
Let me guess. They seized all my stuff.
都拿走了
Everything.
-瞧瞧谁回来了 -是啊 我回来啦
- Look who it is. - Yeah, man.
你好吗
What's up?
-你听说了吗 -听说了
- Did you hear? - Yeah.
你是无辜的
An innocent man.
麦克都告诉我们了
Mike filled us in.
那么...大家都去哪了
So, uh, where is everybody?
-去篝火晚会了 -你也应该加入
- Bonfire. - You should join them.
我们大家终于又能团聚了真好
It'd be nice for us to be together again.
查理 不如你先去吧
Charlie, why don't you go ahead?
我得占用布里格斯一小会
I'm gonna steal Briggs for a minute.
你可以帮我一起提冷藏箱
You can help me with the cooler.
好的
Yeah.
全都结束了吗
Is it done?
结束了
It is done.
-那录音机呢 -谁知道
- And the recorder? - Who knows?
那我们算扯平了吗
So we're even?
早就扯平了 兄弟
Oh, more than, brother man.
太好了
Good.
那现在就跟大家好好叙叙吧
Now fix this place.
瞧瞧我把谁找来了
Look what I found.
小辛巴回到了荣耀之石啊
Little simba returning to pride rock.
怎么样 兄弟 你还好吗
Yo, what's up, bro? How you doing?
欢迎回归 哥们
Good to have you back, man.
回归真好
Good to be back.
说真的 世界上再也没有像你们这样
You know, guys, there's not a set of faces in the world
一群能让我这么开心的人了
that make me as happy as these.
五年前
Five years ago...
我被人在静脉里注射了毒品
I had poison pumped into my veins.
我告诉你们 你以为自己很坚强
I'll tell you what-- you think you're strong,
但毒品会瞬间把你变成一个王八蛋
but that drug will turn you into its bitch so fast.
它会剥夺你的睡眠 剥夺你的快乐
It'll take your sleep. It'll take your joy.
剥夺你的朋友和爱人
It'll take your friends and your lovers
以及你身上最好的那些东西
and the best of what you are.
我忘记了我的家人
I forgot about home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这一杯敬家人和重要的人
To home and the people that matter.
-没事 -干杯
- Yeah. - Cheers.
敬家人
Home.
其实吧 布里格斯 我觉得
You know, Briggs, I think after you got hit
你脑袋受伤以后 就变得温柔起来了
in the head, it's turned you a little soft.
少点锋芒我倒也不介意啦
I could stand to lose a few edges--that's true.
我想提议大家再来一杯
Hey, hey. I want to make one more toast.
好了 别这样 强尼
Okay, no. Shh. Johnny.
这杯敬麦克
To Mike...
祝贺他重回他的东海岸之梦
And his return to his dream on the east coast.
我们会想念你的
We are going to miss you.
-我爱你 小麦 -李维
- I love you, Mikey, man. - Levi.
鸡窝里飞出了金凤♥凰♥啊
Somebody break out the bounce house.
地面现在有多少人
So how many boots on the ground?
一共十名探员 长官
Ten agents total, sir--
德尔雷的小队以及兰利的一支技术特工组
Del Rey's team and a tech-ops group from Langley.
-计划是什么 -我们的最佳选择是
- What's the plan? - Our best option is to base
在加科市中心的小山之上
in the hill above Jaco's city center
建立一个行动基地
with an op house in town.
-设计图有了吗 -有了 长官
- Do we have those layouts? - Yes, sir.
这张图上是主要通道
What we're looking at here is the main access road.
一号♥目标是什么样子
What does target number one look like?
一个瘦版的丘吉尔
A skinny Churchill.
瘦版的丘吉尔 真没法想象
A skinny Churchill-- I can't picture this.
-过来 小子 -他有伤疤
- Oh, come on, boy. Hey. - He's got a scar.
得了吧 得了吧
Forget it, forget it.
我们建好以后 他们能拦截我们吗
Once we're set up, can they jam us?
没有卫星接收天线就没法进行电子对抗
You can't have electronic countermeasures without a dish.
市里一根卫星接收天线都没有
There's not a single dish in town.
起来
Get off!
他说得对 那是六角手风琴线
He's right. That's concertina wire.
我想派人考察一下 你觉得呢 麦克
I want it checked out. What do you think, Mike?
计划是不错
It's a good plan,
但我会考虑把我们基地移到这个之字路口之上
but I'd consider moving our base above this switchback.
这两边的交通道路便利 掩护更隐蔽
It's good access to both roads, it's better cover,
而且从那里可以看到各处的路况
and from there, you can see all approaches.
小鬼挺聪明 就移到山上吧
Smart kid. Move it up the hill.
德尔雷码头 加州
布里格斯探员
Agent Briggs.
小麦克 我想你了
Mikey Mike. I miss you, man.
你在权势世界过得怎么样呀
How's the world of power and monuments treating you, huh?
挺好的 你呢
It's good. How about you?
你了解我的 就是怀念一下美好时光
Uh, you know me, man-- just thinking about good times.
你在找我 是吧
You're looking for me, right?
这个地方是因为我们而被毁的
This place burned because of us.
真是我的好兄弟 恩赐之地怎么样了
My man. How's the house?
还行 挺好的 大家都好着呢
Good. Good. Everybody's good, you know.
不过总感觉好像我们少了一个火枪手
It kind of feels like we're missing a musketeer, though.
是你点的火
You lit the match!
站远点
Stay back.
要用枪吗
Guns now?
听着...
Listen, um...
我想去度假
I thought about taking a vacation.
是吗
Yeah...
你是认真的吗
You serious?
是的
Yeah.
麦克 这件事我从没跟别人说过...
Listen, Mike, I haven't told anyone else about this...
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表