剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
So, how you holding up?
昨天很难熬吧
Must have been pretty tough yesterday.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
那个叫杰克逊的人
This Jackson guy.
他没有来参加我们的婚礼
He wasn't at our wedding,
我上周才第一次知道有这么个人
never even heard his name before last week,
然后 突然间 他就成了靴弟的律师
and then, all of a sudden, he's Boots' lawyer?
你们是怎么跟他那么熟的
How do you guys all know him so well?
其实也没有很熟
We don't really.
只是从小在一起长大的
I guess it's just one of those things
朋友罢了
when you grow up together.
我 呃
I, uh,
是和妈妈搬到布伦南之后 才遇见他和其他几个朋友的
met him and the boys after my mom and I moved here to Brennan.
吉尔 快停下
Gil, you need to stop.
我好像握住了它的尾巴
I think I got its tail.
我们得用水把它冲出来
We need to flush it out.
把水管拿过来
Grab that hose and bring it over.
肖恩 听我指令 把水开到最大
Shawn, when I say so, turn it on full blast.
把手松开吧 大哥
You got to let go, dude.
一会你该淋湿了
You're gonna get wet.
开玩笑 我好不容易才抓到它
Are you kidding? I finally got him.
死都不放手
There's no way I'm letting go.
- 肖恩 现在 - 好
- Shawn, now! - Okay.
- 好了 开了 - 哇
- All right, it's on. - Whoa!
抓到了
Got him.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
我叫杰西
Jessie.
我叫杰克逊 很高兴认识你
Jackson. Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
怎么 你们害怕了吗
What's the matter, you guys scared?
认识了之后
And from there,
我们度过了一个很有意思的夏天
it was just a pretty great summer.
来 快跳 快跳
Hey, jump! Jump!
快走 快走
Go, go.
我们可以把他们都拉下马 典狱长 特里
I say we take 'em all down...the warden, Terry,
还有他的所有手下 而且我们要让他们无可抵赖
his whole crew... and we do it in the way that no one can deny.
我们可以一点一点地砌起这个案子 让它牢不可破
We build a case, brick by brick, solid as a rock,
然后再把他们送进牢房♥
and then we put 'em away in prison.
- 这样花费的时间太长了 - 可这是唯一的办法 吉尔
- It's gonna take forever. - Well, that's-that's the only way, Gil.
不 不是 这只是你的办法
No, it isn't. That's your way.
你想怎么做
What would you do?
我会放火烧死他们 当面一枪爆头
I'd set'em on fire,shoot'em in the face
然后去买♥♥一袋玉米饼庆祝一番
and go get a bag of tacos.
你到底想不想让我帮你
Do you want my help or not?
行了 杰基
All right, Jackie,
我们要怎么把案子做起来
how do you think we build this case?
你这个问题问得好 阿肖
That's the million dollar question, Shawnie,
他们对我们所做的一切
'cause everything they did to us,
都罪大恶极
everything is beyond the statue of limitations,
所以我们必须让他卷到
so we got to link him to a crime that...
无限追诉期的犯罪案件里
that doesn't have a clock on it.
比如
Like what?
比如谋杀
Like murder.
也是唯一的一种
That's the only one.
皮蒂那件事如何
What about Petey?
好了 你继续吧
Okay, go ahead,
但是小心点
but be careful.
哇 哇
Aah! Aah!
- 哇 这玩意腐蚀皮肤啊 - 洗掉就没事儿了
- Aah, that stuff burns. - Wash it off. You'll be okay.
不许闲聊 去把桶满上
Stop talking and refill that bucket.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 哇 哇 - 皮蒂
- Whoa, whoa. - Petey!
- 喂 站在那儿别动 - 皮蒂 皮蒂 你还好吗
- Hey, stay right there! - Petey, Petey, are you okay?
救救他 你们还站在那儿干嘛
Help him! What are you just standing there for?!
你们赶紧救救他
You got to help him!
快救他
Help him!
快啊 你们在干嘛
Help him! What are you doing?
你们快点救救他啊
You have to do something!
他们带他去了医务室
They took him to the infirmary.
从那以后 我就再也没见过他
Never saw him again after that.
我记得 他们说他被转送到其他地方去了 对吧
I remember. They said that he was transferred, right?
是啊 我们出狱后去找他 但是一无所获
Yeah, we tried to find him when we got out, but nothing.
等等 你说什么 你们 你们俩还去找他了
Wait, who did? You-you two went to try and find him?
是啊 不过那孩子肯定还是出事儿了
Yeah, something happened to that kid, though.
是啊 肯定
Yeah, seriously.
他失踪了
He vanished.
你们为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你当时不在场
You weren't around.
好吧 兄弟们 这件事不错
Okay, this is good, guys.
正是我们需要的
This is exactly what we need.
在医务室工作的
What's the name of that...
那个护士叫什么来着 里斯吗
the nurse who worked at the infirmary? Reese?
艾米 叫艾米
Amy. Amy.
艾米·里斯
Amy Reese.
虽然说有一阵子没见了 但是我和她一直有联♥系♥
Ah, it's been a while,but she and I kept in contact.
如果你们想去找她聊聊 我知道她在哪儿工作
I know where she works if y'all want to go talk to her.
- 走吧 - 嗯
- Let's go. - Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
听说达瑞尔死了 我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about Darryl.
嗯 我能感觉到
Yeah, I feel your grief.
袭击他的人叫加里·诺兰
The man who attacked him was Gary Nolan.
真的假的
No kidding.
我跟狱警打过招呼
I took care of that at the jailhouse,
但是不知为何 达瑞尔还是死了
and Darryl still somehow ended up dead.
加里·诺兰 难道你一点印象都没有
Gary Nolan... that doesn't ring a bell?
没有 典狱长
No, Warden.
为什么这么说
Why should it?
在奎特曼 有个叫“靴弟”的小孩
At Quitman, they called him "Boots."
哦 那个白人小男孩
Oh, that little white kid.
你要去哪儿
Where you think you're going?
是啊 那个白人小男孩
Yeah, that little white kid.
你对那个男孩的态度应该很糟糕吧
You must have been awful to that boy.
我似乎记得你在暴♥乱♥那夜招惹了他
I seem to remember you messing with him the night of the riot.
都是二十多年前的事了
That was over 20 years ago.
特里 人的记性是很好的
People have long memories, Terry,
尤其是身处逆境之时
especially when they're bad.
再告诉你一件事
Another piece of information...
诺兰先生的律师叫杰克逊·布鲁克斯
Mr. Nolan was represented by a lawyer named Jackson Brooks,
也是他在奎特曼时的朋友
his friend from Quitman.
杰克逊
Jackson.
别招惹他
Leave him alone.
你想干点什么 嗯
What you gonna do about it? Hmm?
你认为他杀了达瑞尔
You think he killed Darryl?
我不知道 更重要的是 我不在乎
I don't know, and more importantly, I don't care.
这与我本无关 特里
You see, this isn't my fight, Terry.
当初我同意的事情 我已经完成了 仅此而已
I've done what I agreed to do, and that's it,
所以别把我牵扯进来
so keep me out of this.
我是认真的
I mean it.
不要让这桩烂事影响到我的竞选
Do not turn this into a problem for me or my campaign.
我说清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
嗯 很清楚
Oh, crystal.
达瑞尔和我只交往了大概四个月
and I had only been dating, like, four months.
当我找到他的时候 满地都是血
When I found him,there was so much blood.
当时大概几点
Do you know what time that was?
我两点半左右
I left the bar
离开酒吧 所以应该是三点钟吧
around 2:30, so maybe it was 3:00?
你到家的时候
See anything
有没有发现任何异样
unusual when you got home?
除了我死去的男朋友吗
Other than my dead boyfriend?
他只是例行公事而已 玛丽亚
He's just trying to do his job, Mariah.
好好想想
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表