剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
那是达瑞尔
It was Darryl.
我在街上看到他 认出了他 然后我就
I saw him in the street, and I recognized him, and I just...
对
Yeah.
我就暴怒了
I just snapped.
而且我并不后悔
And I'm not sorry about it, either.
我只知道他罪有应得
As far as I'm concerned, he had it coming.
他们都是
They all do.
我们撞到的那个女人并没有死
The woman we hit didn't die,
但我们依然付出了惨痛的代价
but there was hell to pay.
我们各自被判了9个月的刑
We each got nine months
被关在世上最可怕的一个地方
at one of the worst places on Earth...
奎特曼
Quitman.
我们就像待宰的羔羊
We were like lambs to the slaughter.
快 快 快
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
我可没有一整天的功夫陪你们耗
We ain't got all day!
衣服 鞋子 皮带放盒子里
Clothing and shoes and belt in the tray.
私人用品放袋子里
Personal effects in the bag.
动作快点 小娘炮们
Let's hurry it up, ladies.
先生
Sir?
那是吉尔的钱
That's Gil's money.
我让你说话了吗
Did I ask you to talk?
进来了就什么都不是你们的了
Ain't nothing here that's yours anymore.
别指望狱长了
Don't y'all worry about the warden.
他知道这里的规矩
He knows how we run things around here.
快过去 小鸡崽儿
Let's move it, chicken little!
嘿
Hey.
你最好别哭了
Better stop crying.
要是进去了还哭 你就死定了
Do that inside, and you're dead meat.
你真的不能告诉我们 他说了什么吗
So you really can't tell us what he said?
不能
No.
不过你会把他救出来的 对吧
You're getting him out, though, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
明天初审
The arraignment's tomorrow.
靠 你喝 喝这么急干嘛
Geez, what-what... what's the hurry?
我说过就喝一杯的吧
I told you one drink, okay?
急啥 杰基 来嘛 再来一杯
What's...? Jackie, come on, another drink
我们请 没事的啦 没事的
on us. We got it. We got it.
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰西
Jessie.
你 你怎么会来的
What...? What are you doing here?
吉尔找我来的
Gil invited me.
我给你拿把椅子
I'll go get you a chair.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
好嘞 椅子来了
Okay, here we go.
多么神奇对吧 当年的小团体重聚了
Isn't this amazing? We got the whole gang back together?
- 近况如何 姐们 - 嘿 肖恩
- What up, sis? - Hey, Shawn.
耶
Yeah!
别这样
Stop it.
你 你
You-you...
- 嘘 - 你别吵
- shush me. - I shush you.
嘿 我要回去了
Hey, I'm gonna head out.
姐们 不
Sis! No!
见到你很高兴 杰克逊
It was good to see you, Jackson.
我也是
You, too.
回见了 两位
See you two later.
你准备就这么 就这么
You're just gonna... you're just gonna
- 放着你哥们不管了 - 我走了
- leave your boys like that? - I'm out.
她就这么走了
And she's out.
她走了
She's out.
好了 那么现在我们可以开始谈正事了
All right, well, now we can talk about it.
谈什么
About what?
谈什么
About what?
复仇的时间到了
Time for payback.
我们不谈这个 吉尔
We're not having this conversation, Gil.
你说不谈就不谈啊
The hell we aren't.
我觉得我们应该从典狱长
You know, I say we start with the warden
还有雷德 博比 那几个狗♥日♥的♥下手
and those sons of bitches Red and Bobby.
博比人还在奎特曼
Bobby's still at Quitman.
特里 丹尼斯和埃迪会比较麻烦
Terry, Dennis and Eddie are gonna be harder,
所以我们需要你
but that's where you come in.
你找到他们 创造机会让我接近他们
You find them, you get me close to them,
然后我就把他们送上西天
and they'll be the next to go.
你疯了吗 这事我可不做
Are you insane? I'm not gonna do that.
我们需要你 杰基 我们需要制定一个计划
We need you, Jackie. We need a plan.
我他妈好歹是个律师
I'm a lawyer for God sake.
你知道你在要求些什么吗
Do you even understand what you're asking?
挑起这事的不是我们 是他们
We didn't start this, man. They did.
- 那你的意思是你不想复仇了 - 你们说的
- You're saying you don't want revenge? - You're talking about
- 可是犯罪啊 - 不 我们说的是维护正义
- committing a crime. - No, we're talking about justice!
吉
G.
吉
G!
以彼之道还施彼身
You know, for everything that they did to us.
过去的事情已经成为过去了 吉尔
The past is the past, Gil.
我就要结婚了
I'm about to get married.
你真的以为我会抛弃这一切就为了让
Do you think I'm gonna throw that away just so you can...?
- 你忘了之前发生的事了 - 是的 我忘了
- Did you forget what happened? - Yes, I did!
你也应该忘了
So should you.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你明知道你没有忘记
You know you remember.
这就是你还会时不时被噩梦惊醒的原因
That's why you still have the nightmares.
这也是你每次看见小孩就会莫名心疼的原因
That's why your heart aches every time you see a little kid.
这是你一辈子都无法挣脱的梦魇 杰基
This thing will haunt you, Jackie.
他们对我们所做的一切 将我们
Whatever they did to us in that prison...
永远困在了那所监狱里
...we're still there.
除非我们做些什么 这一切不会有任何改变
And we are never getting out until we do something about it.
我说过我帮你解决布茨的麻烦 我会信守诺言
I said I'd help you out with Boots, and I will,
但到此为止了 你明白吗
but that is it, you understand?
不 杰基 话不是这么说的
No, Jackie, that's not it.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
别这样 杰基
Come on, Jackie, just...
日
Man!
我们失去他了
We lost him.
闭嘴 没这回事
Shut up. We didn't lose him.
- 你凭什么这么说 - 因为他还记得
- How you know? - Because he remembered.
嘿 嘿 老子的酒呢
Hey, hey, can we get some more drinks?
再上一轮
Another round.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What's your problem?
别管他 吉
Let it go, G.
干嘛
What?
放开他 吉尔
Get off him! Gil!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 别生气了
Come on, don't be mad.
好吧 你想知道我为什么生你的气吗
Okay, you want to know why I'm mad at you?
因为你邀请我去喝酒
Because you invited me for drinks,
但是你没有告诉我杰克逊也会去
and you didn't tell me Jackson was gonna be there.
我还以为你会很开心呢
I thought you'd like it.
你有25年没有见到他了
You haven't seen him in 25 years.
我说错了吗 你们俩之间有过联♥系♥吗
Am I wrong? Have you two been in touch?
不 我只是 只是觉得很奇怪
No. I just... I just think it's strange
他突然又重新出现在我们的生活里
that, all of a sudden, he's just back in our lives.
恩 杰西 只是一场聚会而已
Well, Jessie, it was one night of drinks.
但太不可思议了
And it was weird.
发生了什么吗
Is something going on?
不
No.
他想我们了 主动联♥系♥过来 然后我们就喝了几杯
He missed us, he reached out, we had a couple drinks.
我不明白你为什么生气
I don't understand why you're upset.
我生气是因为很明显你没有告诉他我们在一起了
I'm upset because you obviously didn't tell him that we were together.
听着 杰克逊是我的兄弟
Listen, Jackson is my brother.
我不会故意瞒着他的
I'm not gonna keep it from him.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表