剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
I know you want him to pay, we all do,
但是为靴弟伸张正义的最好办法就是抓到并且揭露特里
but the best way to get justice for Boots is to nail Terry.
- 现在 我们只要扳倒他 他们都会一败涂地 - 杰基 你为什么
- Now, we take him down, they all fall! - Jackie, why are you...
如果我们不能正确处理这件事
We do this wrong,
我们就都得坐牢
we're in prison.
- 是你说要监控的 - 我是这么说的
- You're the one calling for a stakeout. - I did,
但也只限于观察
but that is observation only.
我是认真的
And I mean it.
好吗 无论如何
All right? Whatever this is,
- 不管你怎么想 我不想让你 - 我明白了
- whatever you're feeling, I don't want you to... - I heard you.
观察
Observation.
好的
All right.
威士忌兑可乐竟然要七块
Seven bucks for a Jack and Coke.
我太讨厌休斯顿了
I friggin' hate Houston.
交通 噪音 少数族裔
The traffic, the noise, the minorities.
不是说你 甜心 你是好人
Not you, sweetie, you're one of the good ones.
妈妈
Mom.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我和比利闹翻了
Me and Billy are on the outs.
又是谁家的比利
Which one's Billy again?
我抓到他和邻居搞在一起
Caught him with the neighbor.
他说他坠入爱河了
Says he's in love.
我们打起来了 闹得很难看
We got into it; it got ugly.
- 他打你了吗 - 这次没有
- Did he touch you? - Not this time.
不管他怎么求我 我再也不回去了
I ain't goin' back,no matter how much he begs.
那你打算怎么办
So what's your plan?
我本想在我姐们儿埃伦家借宿几天
Thought I'd crash with my girl Ellen.
那你为什么要给我打电♥话♥
Okay, so then why'd you call me?
她没有开门
She ain't answering the door.
可能是已经找到工作了或者是其他什么的
Probably got a job or something.
你是想要跟我和吉尔住一起吗 妈妈
Do you want to stay with me and Gil, Mom?
我可不想没有许可就闯进去
Well... don't want to barge in without permission.
我们还得这样待多久
How much longer are we gonna do this for?
直到我们发现点东西
Till we see something.
嘿 你知道现在在发生什么吗
Hey, you know what's happening here, right?
这根本就不是监控 这就是休息
It's not a stakeout, it's a time-out.
杰基让我们俩坐在角落里歇着
Jackie's got you on a stool in the corner with me.
他只是替我们着想 他向来如此
He's just looking out for us.That's what he does.
这算什么鬼 我说我们应该去找个酒吧 弄把锤子
Screw this. I say we bail and go find a bar, get hammer...
等等
Hold on.
你不觉得这就是那辆摩托吗
Does that look like the same bike to you?
有可能
Could be.
嗨 嗨 喂喂喂
Hey-hey, whoa- whoa-whoa-whoa.
说好的“只是观察”呢
What happened to "observation only"?
- 我是在观察啊 近一点而已 - 好吧 我和你一起去
- I am observing, up close. - All right, well, I'll come with you.
诶 阿吉 我们不能
No, no, no. G, we don't want
太引人注目了 你在这儿守着
to attract attention.You hold tight here.
我一个人去就好了
I got this.
你好
Excuse me.
有什么我可以帮到你的吗
Can I help you?
呃
Uh...
那个 我有个小问题
hey, I got a quick question.
那是你的摩托吗
Is this your bike out here?
不 不是我的
No, afraid not.
你知道它的主人是谁吗
You know who the owner is?
不知道 以前从没见过这辆摩托
Can't say that I do.Never seen it before.
你在专门找什么东西么
You looking for anything in particular.
不 不 我觉得 我已经找到我想要的了
No. No, I think I got...exactly what I need.
再会 老板
See you around, boss.
嗨 谁的客户是正在奎特曼待服刑的
Okay, who here has a client doing time in Quitman?
克里斯蒂娜 麻烦到我办公室来一下
Christina, can I see you in my office, please?
好的
Sure.
他以前经常来
He used to come in all the time.
杜利 不知道他名什么
Dooley. Don't know his first name.
他最近来过这里吗
Has he come around the club lately?
自从他几个月前进了郡监狱里之后就没再来过了
Not since he got thrown into county a few months ago.
我有个因为持毒进去的哥们
I got a buddy doing time for possession.
说那个疯杂种在里面捅了人
Told me the crazy bastard shanked some guy inside.
- 他杀了谁 - 不知道
- Who'd he kill? - No idea.
可能是特里·鲍施安排了袭击
Supposedly Terry Bausch ordered the hit.
我们知道这个叫杜利已经出来了
We know this guy Dooley is out.
- 我需要知道哪里能找到他 - 祝你好运
- I need to know where to find him. - Good luck.
加尔万也在找他
Galvan's looking for him, too.
加尔万·罗伯斯 之前帮派里的那个人吗
Galvan Robles?Used to run with the 7-7's?
他现在是最厉害的了
He's top dog now.
杜利出来还不到24小时
Dooley wasn't out 24 hours
就干掉了加尔万的一个藏身之所
before he took out one of Galvan's stash houses
- 以及他的三个手下 - 所以他现在要保持低调了
- and three of his boys. - So he's laying low.
- 你不也是么 - 在拘留所
- Wouldn't you? - Not after
待了三个月之后不再是了
three months of lockup.
这里妞挺多
Lot of pretty girls in here.
哪个是他最喜欢的
Which one is his favorite?
那个
That one.
糖糖
Kandee.
- 你认识她 - 对 而且你也认识
- You know her? - Yeah. So do you.
啥
What?
记得吗
Remember?
靴弟的单身派对
Boots' bachelor party.
- 对 对 对 全喝了 - 噢 不 不 不
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, shots. - No, no, no!
- 靴弟 - 靴弟
- Boots! - Boots!
喔
Oh!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentleman!
让我们为这位兄弟老二的逝去
Let's have a moment of silence to mourn the death
默哀一分钟吧
of this good man's penis!
对的 朋友们 我说的就是我的兄弟靴弟
Yes, everybody, I'm talking about my brother man Boots,
他马上就要在大好的青春年华
who's taking the big plunge
跳入婚姻的坟墓之中啦
and getting married way before his prime.
快让他尝尝他以后会日思夜寐的东西吧
Here to give him a sweet taste of what he'll be missing.
有请糖糖小姐
Let's give it up for Miss Kandee.
在我们寄出的这些信当中
Out of every ten of these we send,
你们觉得有多少会被扔进垃圾桶
how many do you think wind up in the trash?
嗯 百分之九十吧
Oh, about nine.
不 不好意思
I-I'm sorry.
- 我们只是在 - 没关系的
- We were just... - No, it's okay.
我在这行这么久了
I've been in the game long enough to know
当然知道靠邮递员是赢不了选举的
that mailers don't win elections.
我说的对吧 玛莎
Am I right, Martha?
事实上我还觉得挺有意思的
I actually enjoy this.
好吧 至于你呢
Well, and you,
年轻的女士 我有活儿给你
little lady, I have plans for you.
我们今晚又有一个资金募集的活动
We have another fund-raiser tonight.
都是富翁 大手笔的活动
Ton of money in the room. Some big game.
你今天要做什么吗
What's on your schedule for today?
呃 还有几百个信封要寄
Uh, just a few hundred more envelopes
再在手♥机♥银行待几个小时而已
and a couple hours at the phone bank.
不再有了 你跟我来
Not anymore. You're coming with me.
去啊
Go.
拜拜
Bye.
杰克逊·布鲁克斯来看内特·怀特海德
Jackson Brooks to see Nate Whitehead.
我是他的律师
I'm his lawyer.
谢谢
Thank you.
内特·怀特海德 麻烦
Nate Whitehead, please?
允许拜访者进入
Open visitor admit!
我想知道工作细节
I want to hear about the work details.
他们让你具体做什么
What kind of things do they make you do?
嗯
Well,
我们去年帮着清理原油泄漏
we had to help clean up the oil spill last year.
恶心死了
Which sucked.
有时候在高速公路上剪草
Sometimes we cut weeds on the highway.
奎特曼后面的仓库呢
What about the, uh,the warehouses behind Quitman?
你在那里干什么
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表