剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
他就用的这把枪
he used when I found him.
你知不知道 他居然为了个妞儿就杀了达瑞尔
You know he killed Darryl over a piece of tail?
你不应该这么做
You didn't have to do this.
你说你在达瑞尔那儿发现了九万美元
That 90 grand that you said you found at Darryl's place...
对
Yeah.
其实应该是十万
Was supposed to be 100.
马尔科不会偷那些钱
Marco wouldn't cop to it,
但是我被误导了 以为他偷走了一万美元
but I'm led to believe he pinched ten from the pile.
可能是那个女孩偷的
Might've blown it on the girl
我听说她买♥♥了条项链 到处招摇
I heard she's flaunting a few grand around her neck.
我们可不是这么商量的
This wasn't our deal.
我可以向你提供情报 睁一只眼闭一只眼
I can give you intel, look the other way,
但我不能眼睁睁看着你杀人
but I can't watch you kill.
你这是在划清界线 对吧
That's where you draw the line, huh?
我只是说 为了我们俩的安全
I'm just saying, for both our sakes,
我们必须确保
we just need to make sure...
这儿没有界线
There is no line.
如果你希望你的同胞兄弟在监狱里得到保护
As long as you want your brother protected in prison,
那就照我说的做
you will do whatever I ask.
而现在
And right now...
你来把这儿弄干净
...you're getting rid of this.
如果对你有帮助的话 多去看看他吧
Pop a few more in him if it helps you.
帮我
Helps me?
对
Yeah.
把这件黑帮斗殴的证物上交给警署吧
Sell it to your unit as a gang hit.
这很重要 吉米 非常重要
It's crucial, Jimmy, crucial.
雷会非常感激你的
Ray will be very appreciative.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, my friend. Thank you.
雷 卡尔森同意了
Ray! Carson's in.
做得好
Way to go.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
嗨
Hi.
我叫杰西·韦斯特
Jessie West.
我想在卡罗尔先生的竞选活动中当志愿者
I'd like to volunteer for Mr. Carroll's campaign.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表