剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
What do you do there?
这跟我的案子有什么关系吗
What does this have to do with my case?
是这样的 内特
Okay, Nate,
如果那个仓库里
if there's anything illegal
有发生什么违法的事情的话
happening in those warehouses,
克里斯蒂娜和我就可以
Christina and I might be able to use that
以此为由让你离开这里
to get you out of here.
我们只是卸箱子
We just unload boxes.
T恤和鞋子
Shirts and shoes.
类似的垃圾
Junk like that.
鲍施苗圃的卡车是干嘛的呢
What about the Bausch Nursery trucks?
我没干过那些活
I don't work on those.
为什么
Why not?
受托人才可以干
The trustees handle them.
为什么受托人可以你们不可以
And why are the trustees allowed to touch them and not you?
我不知道 你去问狱警啊
I don't know! Ask the guards.
好吧 你现在听我说
All right, I want you to listen to me.
那个苗圃的老板是一个毒品贩子
That nursery's owned by a drug dealer.
我们怀疑仓库可能
And we suspect that those warehouses
和这个勾当有关 但我不可以
are tied to his business,but what I can't do
把我没有根据的怀疑告诉警♥察♥
with a suspicion is take it to the police
也不能用这个当做搜查货物的正当理由
and use that as probable cause to look into those shipments.
所以我需要一些具体的东西
So I need something specific.
一些你亲眼目睹的东西
Something you've actually seen.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to get in trouble.
你不懂待在这里是什么样的感受
You don't know what it's like in here.
事实上 内特 我懂
Actually, Nate, I do.
你不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
你和我所说的一切都是保密的
Everything you tell me is confidential.
是受当事人保密协议保护的
It's all attorney client privilege
没有人会知道的 好吗
and no one will ever know, okay?
有这么一次
There was this one time.
车来了 他们搬包裹
The train came in and they were moving the bags,
然后 然后有一个包裹掉了
and... and one got dropped.
包装破了 里面的东西也漏了出来
It spilled and the stuff that came out,
那 那不是肥料
it, it wasn't fertilizer.
是砖块形的
It was bricks
包起来像
wrapped up like...
像可♥卡♥因♥
like cocaine.
这样的运输多久来一次
How often do these shipments come in?
一星期两次
Twice a week.
星期一和星期三
Mondays and Wednesdays.
今天就是星期三
Wednesdays as in today?
对的
Yeah.
一般是下午比较晚的时候
Usually late afternoon.
昨天我在达拉斯
So, I was in Dallas yesterday
和我们的外勤办公室主任谈话
interviewing our field office manager.
你和库尔特·海莉共事对吗
You worked with Kurt Hayley, correct?
噢 不 我们来这里不是想回答更多的问题
Oh, no, we're not here to answer more questions.
你说你想谈解决方案的
You said you wanted to talk settlement.
所以 有没有协议
So, is there an offer or not?
有
Yes.
如果你撤诉的话我们就不会继续抗辩事由
We're offering not to pursue our defense if you drop your case.
我们大老远跑来就是谈这个
We drove all the way over here for this?
我们认识大卫·萨奇 霍尔登女士
We know about David Such, Ms. Holden.
谁
Who?
有四个孩子的已婚男士
Married father of four.
教堂的执事
Deacon in his church.
普莱诺 德克萨斯州的居民
Resident of Plano, Texas.
你的当事人和他有婚外情
Your client is having an affair with him.
贱♥人♥
You bitch.
塔米 什么都别说
Tammy, don't say anything.
就算是真的 这和本案的
Even if it's true, it's absolutely irrelevant
- 陈述也绝对没有任何关系 - 这倒不一定
- to the claims in this case. - Not true.
目前我们有八个例证证明
We have eight instances so far
你的当事人声称她在工作
where your client claims she was at work,
但她当时显然和萨奇先生在一起
when she was apparently with Mr. Such.
如果她对此都撒谎
If she lied about her whereabouts,
我们只能提出要求让萨奇先生作证了
we're entitled to explore that by taking Mr. Such's deposition.
你也可以撤诉
Or you can drop the case.
我们可以签署授权协议书
We will sign
保护所有机密
this release form,keeping it all confidential.
没有人会知道
No one will ever have to know.
跟你说 看在她付出的努力上
I'll tell you what, she better
她最好应该多收点钱
be charging a premium for all that effort she's putting in.
那玩意肯定是杜利的吧
It's got to be Dooley's, right?
除非她是和大脚怪有肮脏的PY交易
I mean, unless she's turnin' tricks with Bigfoot,
我会说那是一把锁
I'd say it's a lock.
找到他了
We got him.
车里还有枪吗
Still got the gun in the truck?
你真的想知道吗
You sure you want to know?
阿吉
G...
屋里那个男人杀了靴弟
the guy in that house killed Boots.
有什么主意
Well, what is it?
那个脱衣舞娘还在里头
You telling me you want to do something here,
你说你想在这干些什么吗
with Stripper-gram still inside?
好吧 这么着 我们等着
All right, you know what? We wait.
保持距离直到她离开
Hang back until she leaves.
杰基 怎么了
What's up, Jackie?
我们是对的 所有的事情都解释得通了
We were right. It's all connected.
仓库 监狱劳工 特里
The warehouses, prison labor, Terry.
这就是他把海♥洛♥因♥带进这个国家的办法
That's how he gets his coke into the country.
你怎么知道的
How-how do you know?
我跟里面的一个孩子聊了 他亲眼看到的
I talked to a kid inside. He saw it for himself.
他把毒品装在化肥袋子里 用火车运进来
He brings it in by train in fertilizer bags,
今天就有一大宗货进来
and there is a huge shipment coming in today.
我必须得让缉毒队的人知道 不过我已经说服他们了
I had to go ten rounds with the DEA, but I got 'em on board.
他们这时已经在追踪了
They're fast-tracking a move as we speak.
我在路上 我得赶在事情发生之前到那
I'm on my way now to be there when it happens.
等会 什么时候发生什么
Slow down. When what happens?
缉毒队正在抄查仓库
The DEA's raiding the warehouse.
当货进来的时候 就是特里的死期
When that shipment comes in,we have Terry dead to rights.
这可是件大事 我们就要把特里绳之以法了
This is huge.We're about to put Terry away.
这时我们一直在努力完成的一切
This is everything we've been working towards.
不是全部
Not-not everything.
我们找到杜利了
We found Dooley.
谁
Who?
杀了靴弟的那个红发混♥蛋♥
The redheaded prick who shanked Boots.
他现在已经被我们盯住了
We got eyes on him right now.
干得漂亮 不 你们必须撤退了
Well done. But, no, you have to stand down.
为什么 怎么了
Why? For... What for?
我们不能冒险 让他发现到你
We can't risk him seeing you.
会让特里察觉到他被监视了
It might alert Terry that he's being watched.
杰基
Jackie,
我们费了多大劲我们才找到他的
it took some doing to find this guy, man.
- 这么做可能会再一次跟丢他 - 肖恩 不要紧
- We might lose him again. - Doesn't matter, Shawnie.
现在不行 我们离奇袭特里只有一步之遥了
Not when we're this close to blindsiding Terry.
所以我们就眼睁睁地放他走
So we're supposed to just let him walk?
没人跑得了
No one's walking.
逮着特里 杜利就是下一个
When Terry falls, Dooley goes with him.
我们只需要静静地看着它发生
We just have to sit back and watch it happen.
快收手
It's out of our hands now.
恭喜了 兄弟们 已经扳倒一个了
Congrats, boys. That's one down.
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
好的 这边完事我会给你打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call you
稍后见
when the dust settles. See you later.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
不论你做什么决定 我都支持你
Whatever you want to do,just know I'm with you.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
这就是他们喊我上医院去一趟的原因
That's why he called me over to the hospital.
爱丽丝·安
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表