剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
- 沉默游戏 前情回顾 - 早上好
- Previously on Game of Silence... - Good morning.
黛安娜是斯托克曼公♥司♥的首席执行官
Diana is CEO of Stockman Ventures.
我们想给对方留下好印象
We're trying to make an impression.
这可是桩大生意
This could be huge business.
你知道吗 我不是她炒掉的第一个怀孕的员工了
I wasn't the first pregnant employee she's fired, you know?
这已经成为惯例了
There's a pattern here.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is all this?
新奎特曼
New Quitman.
私营的监狱工厂
The private prison industry at work.
他们可以把这些孩子承包给任何人
They can contract these kids out to whoever they want.
鲍施苗圃
Bausch Nursery.
是特里·鲍施的那个鲍施吗 奎特曼的那个
As in Terry Bausch, Quitman Terry?
嗨 卡罗尔先生 我叫杰西
Hi, Mr. Carroll. I'm Jessie.
你去雷·卡罗尔的募捐会干什么
What the hell are you doing at a Ray Carroll fund-raiser?
我在当他的竞选志愿者
I'm volunteering at his campaign.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
我看见这个人给了卡罗尔一个信封
Saw this guy handing Carroll an envelope.
这个人在为特里做事
This guy's working for Terry,playing courier
给他和典狱长当传声筒
between him and the warden.
这个人杀了靴弟
This is the guy that shanked Boots.
肯定是
Has to be.
杜利的案子早就归地方检察官管了
Dooley's case is already with the DA.
我不可能让它凭空消失
I can't make it go away.
你弟弟还在亨茨维尔的牢里蹲着呢
Your brother's still doing time in Huntsville.
咱们互帮互助 才是王道
You don't do for me,and I don't do for him.
我要你把杜利放出来
I want Dooley out of lockup.
- 嘿 - 我只是需要找个人聊聊
- Hey. - I just kind of needed to talk.
我也是
Me, too.
嘿
Hey.
这是要干什么
What's this?
我爱你
I love you.
非常爱你
Very much.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
噢 不
Oh, hell no.
这根本不对
It ain't right.
你不应该卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子的
You shouldn't have to sell this place.
是啊 可是我别无选择 肖恩
Yeah, well, I don't have a choice, Shawn.
靴弟没有人身保险
Boots didn't have life insurance.
之前我们还贷款就很困难了
We could barely keep up with the payments in the first place.
我一个人根本做不到
I can't do it on my own.
安妮 这里是你的家
Annie, this is where you belong, okay?
就在一个月之前 靴弟还说
Wasn't but a month ago,Boots was talking
要把后墙拆了再盖一间卧室
about blowing that back wall out for a second bedroom.
他对这里还有很多打算
He had big plans for this place.
是啊 我也有打算
Yeah, well, I had plans, too.
但是其中不包括在36岁的时候就开始守寡
None of which included being a widow at age 36.
嘘
Shh...
没事了没事了 过来
It's okay. Come here, come here.
嘘
Shh...
拜托
Come on!
笨蛋
Idiots.
嘿 那个 孔雀椅也可以拿
Hey, the, uh, peacock chairs are up for grabs, too.
你还打算留点什么
What are you not getting rid of?
她说我可以留着牛皮地毯
She's letting me keep the cow rug.
哦 至少她品味还不错
Oh, at least she's got some taste.
- 是啊 - 要是你们俩闹翻了
- Yeah. - What happens when you break up
你得打地铺怎么办
and your broke ass is left sleeping on the floor?
这种事不会发生的 因为 呃 我们要结婚了
That's not gonna happen, 'cause,uh... we're getting married.
我昨天晚上向她求婚了
I asked her last night.
哇哦 等 等一下 你干啥了
Whoa, whoa, h-hold... You did what?
兄弟们 你们懂的
Guys, when you know, you know.
你明白你在干什么吗
You do understand this is it.
我是说 从现在起 你就进围城了
I mean, from here on out,you're done, man.
听着 安妮很好 但是这和她没关系
Listen, uh, Annie's cool,uh, but it's not about her.
你为什么要把一生
Why are you gonna chain yourself to one vagina
绑定给一个人呢
for the rest of your life?
因为我已经厌倦了奔波
'Cause I'm tired of running around.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我想要孩子 想要一个家
Look, I-I want kids and a family,
我想要这一切都有她参与
and I want it with her.
好吧 你开心就好 只是
All right, if you're happy, we're happy.It's just...
怎么
What?!
我们没想到第一个失去的是你
We didn't think we were gonna lose you first.
伙计们
Guys, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- 噢 - 嘿 我又不是要死了
- Oh... - Hey, I'm not dying.
怎么了 我只是要结婚了 拜托
What? I'm just getting married. Come on!
好吧 如果你还是坚持要毁掉你自己的生活
All right, if you insist on ruining your life,
那我要确保你毁得潇洒不羁
then I'm gonna make sure you go out swinging.
- 好的 - 我来负责你的单身派对
- Okay. - I'm taking point on the bachelor party.
好的
All right.
好了
Okay.
敬未来的诺兰太太
To the future Mrs. Gary Nolan.
上帝保佑她
God help her.
你想谈谈吗
So are you gonna talk about this?
很简单 我不想你为雷·卡罗尔工作
It's pretty simple, I don't want you working for Ray Carroll.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我只是办公室32个志愿者中的一个
I'm one of 32 volunteers at that office.
再说 他也不知道我是谁
Besides, he has no idea who I am.
暂时还不知道
Not yet, he doesn't.
- 万一他发现了怎么办 - 他不会发现的
- What happens when he figures it out though? - He won't.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
肖恩和杰克逊对此都没有异议
Shawn and Jackson don't seem to have a problem with it.
因为你是我女朋友 不是他们的
You don't come home to them,you come home to me.
我很抱歉 可是我不打算退出
I'm sorry, but I don't plan on quitting.
如果你爱我 你就应该退出
If you loved me, you would.
怎么了 妈妈
What is it, Mom?
是
Ye...
不 就待在那里
No, just stay there.
我马上就来
Yeah, I'm on my way.
- 又来了 - 怎么了
- Classic. - What's going on?
爱丽丝·安又去酒吧了
Alice Ann is at a bar.
这才刚过8点
Well, it's after 8:00.
在休斯顿的酒吧
At a bar in Houston.
嘿 杰西 我们还没说完
Hey, Jessie,this conversation isn't over.
我知道
I know.
很明显那些仓库和奎特曼是有关系的
Obviously the warehouses are connected to Quitman,
他们正在用着囚犯的劳动力
'cause they're using inmate labor.
问题是 特里的车去那里做什么
The question is: what were Terry's trucks doing there?
可能是他在向监狱里运送毒品
Well, maybe he's running drugs into the prison,
就像25年前的升级版
bigger version of 25 years ago.
是的 可能吧 我们得分配一下任务
Yeah, maybe. We need to divvy this up.
我要去调查新奎特曼 你们去监视鲍施苗圃
I'm gonna look into New Quitman.You guys stake out Bausch Nursery.
你们都漏掉了重点
Y'all missing the headline here.
这才是 我们应该专注的问题
This... is what we need to be focused on.
这家伙杀了靴弟
This dude killed our brother Boots,
我们已经知道他被放出来了
and we know he's out now.
首先我们要找到他 就这样
Finding him should be first up, period.
怎么找
How?
我认识一些人
I know people.
我自有办法
I got my ways.
好吧 你找到他了 然后呢 阿肖
All right, you find him... then what, Shawnie?
我们不能再像对付博比·马克斯一样对付他了
Now we don't need another Bobby Marks on our hands.
我不是说要杀了他
I ain't about killing nobody.
不是要亲自来
Not personally.
但是一个人能有成千上百种死法
But there's a whole lot of ways a man can wind up dead.
你明白吗
You feel me?
好吧 阿肖
All right, Shawnie.
我知道你想要他付出代价 我们都是这样想的
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表