剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
我就在你身边 你别怕
And I've got you. I've got you.
把枪放下
Put it down.
嘿 我在这里 在你身边
Hey. I'm here. I got you.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect.
当我们用挑剔的眼光审阅过去
And when we put the past under a microscope,
我们 我们很容易变成事后诸葛亮
it's-it's easy to second-guess ourselves.
我们所做之事是否曾让我们后悔
Are there things that we did that we regret?
未竟之事是否让我们遗憾
Are there things that we didn't do that we-we wish we had?
我想所有人的答案都是肯定的
I think the answer's yes for all of us.
因为我们都是凡人
Because we're human beings.
我们 我们能感受
We... we feel.
我们会爱
We love.
我们 我们会受伤 然后哭泣
We-we hurt. We cry.
但是没人真正知道
But no one really knows
我们内心真实的想法
what is truly in our hearts.
这也是这个国家现如今存在的问题
And that's the problem the State has here.
在排除合理怀疑的前提下 他们必须证明
They have the burden to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt,
我的当事人是故意
that my client knowingly
将他妻子从码头抛下
and intentionally threw his wife off that dock
然后看着她溺水而亡
and watched her drown.
但他们没有成功
But they haven't done that.
甚至连边都没挨上
They haven't even come close.
是的 那晚他们吵架了
Yes, there was an argument that night.
但是你们知道吗
But you know what?
人们何尝不是一直冲突不断
People fight all the time.
他们会愤怒 会沮丧
They get angry, and we get upset.
但是我们不会犯罪
But we don't commit murder.
因为我们能自我调整
Because we're resilient.
我们很强大 我们能摒除负面情绪
We're strong, and we just walk away.
弗兰克·科克斯就是这样做的
That is exactly what Frank Cox did.
这只不过是一场可怕的
This was nothing more than a terrible,
令人悲伤的意外
tragic accident.
所以我希望你们做出唯一公正的裁决
So I ask you to return the only just verdict,
他是无罪的
which is not guilty.
是时候让这个男人继续他的生活了
It's time to let this man get on with his life.
好了 各位 听好了
All right, everybody, listen up.
首先 敬工作完美搞定
First, to a job well done
科克斯正式宣判无罪释放
and a not guilty verdict in State v. Cox.
第二
And second,
敬我们的新合伙人
to our newest partner.
他将不再是未来妻子的下属 而是她的同僚
Who will now be working not for but with his future wife.
- 恭喜 杰克逊 - 恭喜 恭喜
- Congratulations, Jackson. - Here, here!
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我一直在期待这一天的到来
Been looking forward to this day.
- 真厉害 - 演讲很棒
- So impressive. - It was a great speech.
简洁明了 我喜欢
Succinct and simple. I liked it.
- 不错 - 一字值千金
- Nice. - Less is more.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
你应该不想以卵击石吧
You really don't want to kick this rock.
你是谁
Who is this?
你最好小心点 我的大律师
You better be careful, Counselor.
我不喜欢别人问我问题
I don't like people asking questions.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
谁打的这个电♥话♥
Who was on the phone?
我不知道
I have no idea.
说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
没人知道这件事
Nobody knows what happened.
你准备怎么做 杰基
What are you gonna do, Jackie?!
我保证我没告诉过任何人
Well, I sure didn't tell anyone.
你这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
杰西 我要问你一些事情 你必须回答我
Jessie, I'm gonna ask you something, and you have to answer me
如实回答
honestly.
你告诉吉尔了吗
Did you tell Gil?
- 没有 - 我是认真的
- No. - I mean it.
- 我只是 - 杰克逊 我没告诉他 我
- I just... - Jackson, I didn't tell him. I...
我谁都没说
I didn't tell anybody.
这些年我没有对任何人说起过
Not one person in all these years.
我不想
I don't want...
我不想蹲监狱
I don't want to go jail.
没人会蹲监狱的 杰西
No one's going to jail, Jessie.
没人会蹲监狱的
No one is going to jail.
杰克逊
Jackson!
住手
Stop!
我很抱歉把你拖下水
I'm sorry that I got you into this.
我很抱歉我当时逃走了
I'm sorry that I left.
- 你不能这样对我 - 杰西
- You can't do this to me. - Jessie...
- 我只是 我知道 - 我是认真的
- I'm just... I'm just tr... - I mean it.
以后你别来找我了
You got to stay out of my life.
我们编造一些谎言 只为了让自己好过一些
There are lies we tell to make ourselves feel better.
关于我们到底是何人
About who we are.
我们能做何事
About what we're capable of.
我们将这幅躯体交付大地
This body we commit to the ground,
桥归桥 路归路 尘归尘
earth to earth, ashes to ashes,
土归土
dust to dust.
祝往生者在上帝怀中死去 阿门
Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord. Amen.
我们都想继续过自己的生活
We all wanted to move on with our lives.
忘却曾经发生在我们身上的事
To forget what happened to us.
再见了 宝贝
Bye, baby.
- 爱你 - 但过去不止停留于过去
- Love you. - But the past is never the past.
如果一切过去了
If it were,
就不会再有悲剧上演
there would be no tragedy.
探长
Detective.
怎么了
What's going on?
达瑞尔·威廉姆斯今早死了
Darryl Williams died this morning.
很遗憾听到这个噩耗
I'm sorry to hear that.
他不是在医院去世的 而是在家
He wasn't in the hospital. He was at home.
我们在厨房♥地板上发现了他的尸体
We found him on his kitchen floor
胸口有三处枪伤
with three bullet holes in his chest.
不知道你们几个是否能提供一些线索
Just wondering if you gentlemen might know anything about that.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表