剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
典狱长不想要你 小杰基
Warden doesn't want you, Jackie boy.
吉尔
Gil.
吉尔
Gil.
我们赶紧离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
这些就是博比说的邮箱
Well, there's the mailboxes, just like Bobby said.
看见了吧 我告诉过你们 他没有说谎
Ah, see? I told you guys he was telling the truth.
这里就是我们能追踪到的
So this is it, then... this is the last place
皮蒂最后出现的地方
we can track Petey to.
我的意思是 典狱长本可以把他
I mean, the warden could've taken him
带到任何其他地方
a hundred different directions from here.
怎么了
What? What's wrong?
火车以前从未在这里停过
The train never used to stop here before.
喂
Whew.
倒车 快点
Let's go. Come on.
我们当年
That's the field
- 就在这里清理树桩 - 我知道
- where we cleared all the stumps. - I know.
所以他们是想建这些
So they could put up a bunch of...
仓库
warehouses?
要干什么用
What's that about?
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢你帮我解决麻烦
Listen, thanks for doing this.
我身处董事会 所以 以后我们免不了会打交道
I'm on the board, so, at some point, we're gonna have to mingle.
话说回来 你和杰克逊订婚多久了
So, how long have you and Jackson been engaged?
其实没有多长时间
Not that long, actually.
很明显吗
Is it that obvious?
不明显
It's not obvious.
但是你手上戴的小钻石告诉我
But that small planet on your finger suggests
你已经订婚了
that you are engaged to someone.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
结过一次
I was once.
只有一次
Only once.
说实话 只是一场错误罢了
And honestly, it was a mistake.
如果我没有离婚
I don't think I'd be where I am today
就不会有今天的成就
if I was still with him.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为我们当时是同事
We worked together.
有些人会处理得很好
And some people can do that well.
但是我们的
But our careers...
职业发展路径出现分歧
they took different paths.
他没有处理好
He did not handle it well.
嗯 我之前见过这种情况
Mm. I've seen that before.
如果男人没有安全感的话
Men can be very defensive
就会咄咄逼人
if they're not secure.
他很走运了 我并没有和他签婚前协议
Well, lucky for him, I didn't ask for a prenup.
所以他一个人过得很好
So he did very well for himself.
总之 你别误会 我也很想拥有一桩美满的婚姻
Anyway, don't get me wrong, I'd love to have had a successful marriage...
因为我讨厌失败
'cause I don't like to fail at anything.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我恰恰相反
I'm not.
女人们太喜欢说“抱歉”了 你不觉得吗
Women say "I'm sorry" too much, don't you think?
确实是
Actually, yes.
我前夫的事情已经说的够多了 来吧
Enough talk about my ex-husband. Come on.
我可要把你好好引荐一番
I want to show you off.
好的
Okay.
呼
Whew.
啊 多么美好的夜晚啊
Ah, what a great night.
如果没有香槟作伴的话
If this doesn't call for some bubbly,
真不知道怎样才能配得上这美妙的夜晚
I don't know what does.
- 嗯 我们不等雷一起吗 - 不了
- Hm. Shouldn't we toast with Ray? - Mm.
等起来就没完没了了
We'll just be waiting forever.
他总是在外头忙竞选的事情
He's always off doing something
愿上帝保佑他那颗
campaign-y, bless his heart.
永不停歇的心
It never ends.
敬你一杯
To you.
不然单凭这一场活动
I don't think we've ever raised
我们不可能筹集到这么多资金
this much money in a single event.
那是因为你举办的聚会很棒 茜茜
Well, you throw a lovely party, CeCe.
嗯
Mm.
你知道吗
You know,
我要拿着酒杯去泡澡
I might just take this up to the bathtub.
很好啊 我把这些都收拾好 就该走了
You do that. I'm gonna grab this stuff and get out of your hair.
谢谢你 杰西
Thank you, Jessie.
你人太好了
You were terrific.
- 别客气 - 嗯
- You're welcome. - Hm.
他们的其中一人杀死了你的丈夫
One of these men ended your husband's life.
我们找到他也只是
It's just a matter of time till we find out
时间问题
which one.
嘿 欢迎回来 兄弟
Hey. Welcome back, bro.
见到你很高兴 哥们儿
Good to see you, bro.
任务二该开始了
Time for job two.
你不在的这些日子 有几个小屁孩闯进了你的地盘
7-7s moved in on your territory while you were gone.
今晚你要把它抢回来
You're taking it back tonight.
这是奴役劳工啊
It's slave labor, man.
这些活儿不可能都在劳♥改♥范围之内
It can't be just for the prison.
对 现在监狱由CSA集团管理
No, it's run by CSA now.
先是处理树墩 现在谁知道现在唱的又是哪一出
First with the stumps. Now who knows what it is?
他们可以把监狱和这些孩子们转包给任何人
They can contract these kids out to whoever they want.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
鲍施苗圃
Bausch Nursery.
是特里·鲍施的那个鲍施吗 奎特曼的那个
As in Terry Bausch? Quitman Terry?
是的 他的货车来这儿做什么
Yeah. What the hell are his vans doing out here?
不知道 但是那些袋子里装的肯定不是牛粪
No idea. But I'm guessing it's not cow crap in those bags.
嘿
Hey!
- 要我帮忙吗 - 不不 先生 不用
- Can I help you? - No, sir. No, sir. We're good.
- 这是私人产业 - 是
- This is private property. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你们在搞什么鬼 嘿
What the hell are you guys doing? Hey!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这是温特斯探长
This is the same guy
给安妮指认嫌犯中的其中一人
in the mug shots Detective Winters showed Annie.
一样的红头发 一样的蠢相
Same red hair. Same stupid face.
好的 等一下 等一下 我们能不能
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, can we just...
停一下
back up here a second?
你去雷·卡罗尔的募捐会干什么
What the hell are you doing at a Ray Carroll fund-raiser?
我在当他的竞选志愿者
I'm volunteering at his campaign.
- 什么 - 我告诉过你了 我也要加入
- What? - I told you, I'm a part of this, too.
我想帮点忙 快看我查到了什么
I want to help, see what I can find out.
我能接近卡罗尔
I can get close to Carroll.
我已经做到了
Already have.
我不希望你靠近典狱长 你在说
I don't want you anywhere near the warden! What are you...
听着 我看到这个人给了卡罗尔一个信封
Look, I saw this guy handing Carroll an envelope,
- 所以我跟踪了他 - 你还跟踪他
- so I followed him. - You followed him?!
是 我跟踪他
Yes, I followed him.
到了一个花♥园♥之类的地方
To some gardening place.
叫鲍施苗圃
Bausch Nursery.
怎么了
What?
这个人在为特里做事
This guy's working for Terry,
给他和典狱长当传声筒
playing courier between him and the warden,
他和靴弟曾经住同一间牢房♥
and he was in the same cellblock as Boots.
这绝不是偶然
That is not a coincidence.
这个人杀了靴弟 肯定是
This is the guy that shanked Boots. Has to be.
- 好了 - 听我说
- Right. - Listen to me,
这件事到此为止
this is over. It's done.
听着 我不希望你离卡罗尔典狱长太近
Listen, I don't want you anywhere near Warden Carroll!
- 吉尔 还没有结束 - 如果要牵扯到那个混♥蛋♥ 那就是结束了
- Gil, it's not done. - Well, if it involves that prick, it is!
- 这事儿你说了不算 - 吉尔说的没错 杰西
- It's not up to you! - Gil's right, Jess.
不 他错了
No, he's-he's not.
你说什么
What's that?
监狱长认识我们
The warden knows us.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表