剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
I was 14 when we were sentenced.
我们俩各判了9个月
We each got nine months,
我们服完刑 然后出来了 没了
we did our time, and then we got out. That is it.
好吧 你 你还想知道什么事
All right? What-what else do you want to know?
- 你为什么从来没告诉过我 - 因为那是
- Why didn't you ever tell me? - Because it was
25年前的事了 因为那
25 years ago. That... Because that has nothing
- 和现在的我没有关系 - 我怎么知道
- to do with who I am today! - Well, how would I know?!
你知道当我第一次从一个陌生人口中听到这事时
Do you know how stupid I felt hearing this for the first time
- 感觉有多荒唐吗 - 去他妈的爱丽丝·安
- from a complete stranger? - Screw Alice Ann.
- 她只是个醉婆娘 - 就连她也比我
- She's just a drunk! - Who knows
更了解你
more about you than I do!
我们为什么不把她算作其中一个 哼
Why don't we just add her to the list, huh?
- 玛丽娜 - 不 我是认真的 我们在
- Marina... - No, I mean it. When we were
布伦南的时候 所有人都知道 除了我 好么
in Brennan, everybody knew except me, right?
“可怜的额玛丽娜 但我们不能告诉她真♥相♥
"Poor Marina. But we can't tell her the truth,
因为她不是我们一伙儿的”
because she's not one of us."
对不起 我很抱歉我没有到处
Well, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I don't walk around
- 跟别人说关于 - 我不是别人
- just telling people about... - I am not people!
我是你的未婚妻 看在上帝的份上
I am gonna be your wife, for God's sake!
所以你还有什么事情瞒着我
So what else are you keeping from me?!
没了
Nothing.
是么
Yeah?
10点17分 两天前
10:17, two nights ago.
我当时正在办公室 你跟我说你早早睡了
I was at the office, and you said that you turned in early.
但为什么你没告诉我她来过这儿
So why didn't you tell me that she came here?
她只是 想聊聊天
She just... she wanted to talk.
聊什么
About what?
没什么
About... nothing.
聊一些愚蠢透顶的
About... stupid
童年往事 这
childhood stuff. It's-it's...
这并不是什么大不了的事
This is... not a big deal.
你给我出去
You need to get out.
什么
Wh-What?
我不想跟你吵了
I am done with the fighting!
我不想再听你的谎言
I am done with this lying!
- 好吧 玛丽娜 别 - 我应该知道真♥相♥
- Okay, Marina, don't... - I deserve the truth,
除非你告诉我真♥相♥ 不然我们没法儿在一起
and until you can give that to me, we can't be together.
玛丽娜
M-Marina...
滚出去
Just get out!
房♥屋出♥售♥
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表