剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
那么 你准备告诉他了
Okay, so you're gonna tell him?
是的
Yeah.
等到合适的时候
When the time is right.
好吧
Okay.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
有的时候 你真是个大傻瓜
You're really an idiot sometimes.
怎么了
What?
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
你想去哪
Where you think you're going?
我要去尿尿
I have to pee.
厕所是我的
The bathroom belongs to me.
你想去 先交钱
You want to go, you got to pay.
离他远点
Leave him alone.
你能怎么样
What you gonna do about it?
发生了什么 特里
What the hell's going on, Terry?
他准备偷我的东西 被我抓了个正着
Caught him trying to steal my stuff.
不 不是的
No, I wasn't!
他在说谎
He's lying.
滚回你们的床上
Back in your bunks.
所有人 现在
All of you now!
但是他要去上厕所
But he has to go to the bathroom.
你想挑事吗
You're gonna be the problem?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Get off me.
那么 这究竟是怎么回事
All right, how did this happen?
目前知道的情况是 他站外面抽了根烟
So far all I know is he stepped outside for a smoke
然后那家伙就突然袭击了他
and the guy just jumped him.
达瑞尔说他从来没有见过他
Darryl said he's never seen him before.
达瑞尔还是那个老样子
Typical Darryl.
他一直都那么弱
He's always been weak.
又不是他的错
Hey, this wasn't his fault.
好心好意地劝你一句 典狱长
I'm trying to do you a favor here, Warden.
如果这家伙掌握的信息让他找到了达瑞尔 那下一个很可能就是你
If this guy knows enough to come after Darryl, then you might be next.
达瑞尔是个蠢货
Darryl's an idiot.
- 他们知道个鬼 - 你知道他在帮我们做些什么吗
- They don't know crap. - Do you even know what he runs for us?
机场 卡车司机 酒店工会
The airport, the truckers, the hotel unions...
听着 毒品那边的事我根本不关心
Look, I don't care about all that drug stuff.
不过是摆设而已
It's window-dressing.
不管怎么说 这么多年来还不是把你喂得美滋滋的
Yeah, well, it sure made you fat and happy over the years.
听着 我会处理这事 但你也别闲着
Look, I'm gonna handle it, but this is your problem, too.
我需要你帮我找到这家伙背后的主使人
I need you to help me find out who this guy is working for.
我他妈怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
因为你就是干这个的
Because that's what you do.
- 因为这就是我们的条件 - 真糟糕 特里
- Because that's how this arrangement works. - Damn it, Terry,
我现在最不想做的就是这事
this is the last thing I need right now.
我正准备发表声明
I'm getting ready to make my announcement.
你什么
Your what?
他们安排我去竞选议员 乔迪·米勒的席位
They're running me for congress, Jody Miller's seat.
哦 你 竞选议员
Oh, you. Running for congress.
那么说 你还是不满足于
What, I guess being lieutenant governor
副州长位置的油水了
isn't enough fat for you to chew on?
我已经付清我该付的那份
I paid my dues.
是啊 我清楚这里面的门道
Yeah, and I know how.
你这是在威胁我吗
Is that some kind of a threat?
听着 我是说
Look, I'm just saying,
我们一直都是同一根绳上的蚂蚱
you and I have been together a long time,
究竟什么时候收手
and you don't get to pick and choose
由不得你来决定
when we're in business.
亲爱的 我准备好了 随时可以出发
Honey? I'm ready whenever you are.
你看上去美极了
You look amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚参加的是律师协会晚宴是吧
This is the bar association dinner, right?
是的 为什么这么问
It is. Why?
为什么 因为你
Why? Because y-you...
看起来做足了功夫啊
really look like you're bringing your A-game,
可是那儿只有一群无聊的律师
considering it's a bunch of boring lawyers
和臭脾气的法官
and grumpy old judges.
你不想去
You don't want to go.
我能不去吗
Can I take a pass on this one?
拜托啦
Please?
好吧 但是你只能一个人吃晚饭了
Fine. But you're on your own for dinner.
没事 我会点一个好吃的披萨
That's okay... I order a mean pizza.
奎特曼少管所有各种折磨人的方式
There were a lot of ways they could break you at Quitman.
典狱长最喜欢强迫我们互相打斗
The warden's favorite was forcing us to fight.
好 吉尔 打啊 吉尔
Okay, Gil! Go, Gil!
打 吉尔 使劲打
Go, Gil! Go, Gil! Let's go!
- 加油 - 揍他
- Come on! - Hit him!
加油啊 吉尔
Gil! Come on, Gil!
好样的
Yes! Yes!
打他鼻子 鼻子
Nose! Nose!
太棒啦 打鼻子
Yeah! Nose!
耶
Yeah...!
就是这样 加把劲 吉尔 耶
Way to go, Gil! Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
棒
Yes!
耶 耶
Yeah! Yes!
耶
Yeah!
耶
Yeah...!
嘿 嘿 你们要对吉尔做什么
Hey! Hey, what are you doing with Gil?
你今晚要是离开这间屋子
You leave this room tonight...
那就只有死路一条 听到了吗
you'll come back in a box, you hear me?
别乱动
Stop it.
杰基 他们要带你去哪儿
Jackie, where are they taking you?
我不知道
I don't know.
典狱长挺喜欢你的
Well, the warden likes you.
如果你今晚表现好的话
You play your cards right,
这里的所有东西 任你挑选
you're gonna get anything you want around here.
说的好 达瑞尔
That's a good one, Darryl.
是啊
Yeah, boy.
嘿 让我看看那一包
Here, let me see that one.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
他名叫加里·诺兰
His name is Gary Nolan.
他有德克萨斯州的驾照
He's got a Texas driver's license
住在布伦南
and a Brennan address.
他现在在乡下
He's down at county now.
他在哪儿工作
Who does he work for?
这个搬家公♥司♥
This moving company.
- 罗德尼的妞说她看到了一些 - 我不想听这些废话
- Rodney's girl said she saw some... - Damn it, that's not what I mean!
- 我要知道他现在在跟着谁混 - 我不知道
- I need to know who he's running with! - I don't know.
好吗 都没有人听说过这个人
All right? Nobody's ever heard of the guy.
现在有人正给我们捣乱 蠢货
Somebody is messing with us, genius.
他们盯上了我的线人
They went after my number two.
如果我不反击 镇上所有人都会来找我麻烦
If I don't hit back, everybody in town's gonna be coming.
让杜利看好他
Have Dooley take care of him.
开始了
Here we go!
所有人都出来 吃早餐
Everybody out! Breakfast!
开饭了 快点儿
Chow time! Keep it moving!
加里·诺兰 他进病房♥了吗
Gary Nolan... did they bring him in?
- 先生 这些人排在你前面 - 告诉我他在哪儿就好
- Sir, these people are in front of you. - Just tell me where he is.
- 这些人排在你前面 - 杰克逊
- These people are in front of you. - Jackson.
你的当事人正在做手术
Your client's up in surgery.
现在任何人都不能见他
No one can see him right now.
黑枪小队在这儿干嘛 他由你负责吗
What's Gang Squad doing here? Is this your case?
我现在还不清楚
I'm not sure yet.
我试着问你的当事人 但是他不肯开口
I tried to interview your guy, but he wouldn't talk.
- 所以咱俩来谈谈吧 - 莉兹 现在不是说这个的时候
- I was hoping maybe we could. - Liz, now is not a good time.
我没有义务帮你调查
And it's not my job to help you with your investigation.
听着 我只是想尽力查出此事是否与黑帮有关
Look, I'm just trying to figure out if this is gang-related.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表