剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Now think back.
能不能回想起什么
Does anything come to mind?
好吧
You know,
我走的时候大概11点
when I left around 11:00,
楼下停着一辆我从未见过的卡车
there was this truck there I hadn't seen before.
灰色的 不太新 可能 好像
It was gray, not new,might have even had, like,
侧面写着字 或者什么别的
writing on the side or something.
车里还坐着两个人
And there were two guys in it.
一个白人 一个黑人
One was white, and one was black.
等一下
Just a second.
啊 近来如何啊 老弟
Ah, how you doing, little brother?
我听说了达瑞尔的事
I just heard about Darryl.
什么情况
What happened?
有人开枪打死了达瑞尔
got himself shot.
当时他在做事吗
Was he working at the time?
你是说在为我做事吗 没有
You mean for me? Nah.
我与此事毫无关系
I didn't have anything to do with that.
这事要追溯到奎特曼了
Goes back to Quitman.
奎特曼
Quitman?
是啊 这些孩子都经历过暴♥乱♥之夜
Yeah. Those kids from the riot.
那个叫靴弟的小孩 在街上看到了达瑞尔
This little kid Boots,he sees Darryl in the streets,
他打了他 然后我就反击了
he hits him, so I hit back.
你没什么可担心的
Ain't nothing for you to worry about.
唔喔 唔喔
Whoa. Whoa.
但是如果他是冲着达瑞尔来的
But if he got to Darryl...
我告诉你了 我会处理好这件事
Like I told you, I'm handling it.
但是如果他的朋友要找我们
And if his friends come looking for us...
没有我们 我们很久前就分道扬镳了
There is no us,hasn't been for a long time.
你早已改头换面
You're a changed man now.
我相信 上帝会保佑你的
I'm sure God is watching out for you.
艾米
Amy?
肖恩 好久没有看见你了
Shawn? I haven't seen you in forever.
快过来抱抱
Get over here and give me some.
嗯
Mmm!
你还记得杰克逊·布鲁克斯
You remember Jackson Brooks
和吉尔·哈里斯吗
and Gil Harris?
我们在奎特曼时一直在一起
We were all at Quitman together.
我们只是想来和你聊一些
We just wanted to speak to you about a few things
呃 当年在奎特曼发生的事
that, uh... that happened at Quitman.
什么事
Like what?
皮蒂
Petey.
彼得·柯蒂斯是个被领养的小孩
Peter Curtis was a foster kid.
我们差不多同时到的奎特曼少管所
We got to Quitman around the same time.
大概一年后发生了那次事故
The accident happened about a year later.
听着 你不会有事的
Listen, you're gonna be okay.
我们得送这个男孩去医院
We got to get this boy to a hospital!
我们在清理树桩
Clearing stumps.
有个小孩被药剂烧伤了
Got a chemical burn.
快点 快点
Hurry up! Hurry up!
好吧 带他去大门口
All right, take him to the sally port.
我会让博比开辆车去那儿等着
I'm gonna have Bobby bring the van around.
这样比救护车快一点
It'll be faster than the ambulance.
我们得送他去医院
We got to get this boy to a hospital!
快点
Hurry up!
没事的
It's okay.
你不会有事的
You'll be okay.
- 你还是留下来吧 - 什么
- It's best you stay here. - What?
皮蒂 不 皮蒂
Petey. No, Petey.
那是我最后一次看见他
That's the last time I saw him.
货车离开之后 雷德去了哪里
Where did Red go after the van left?
他说他要去E区
He said he was headed to E block.
那皮蒂再也没有回奎特曼了吗
And Petey never came back to Quitman?
典狱长说他被转送走了 没说到底去哪里
The warden said he'd been transferred, didn't say where.
我这些年一直在网上找他 但是没有任何消息
I've Googled him over the years,but never found him.
所以最后一个看见皮蒂还活着的人 就是博比·马克斯了
So the last person to see Petey alive was Bobby Marks?
你知道他现在在哪里吗
You got any idea where he is now?
最后一次听到他的消息 是说他住在查尔默兹湖上的
Last I heard, he was living in some houseboat
一个船屋里
over on Chalmers Lake.
他已经残疾了
He's on disability.
那个平头最后还是找上他了
That flat head must have finally caught up to him.
那 那雷德呢
Wha-what about Red?
我不想谈他
I'm not talking about him.
为什么
Why not?
因为他1998年就失踪了
Because he disappeared in 1998.
我不想步他后尘
And I'm not gonna be next.
艾米 你不会有事的
Amy, you'll be okay.
肖恩
Shawn,
你们最好不要来烦我了
y'all better leave me alone.
艾米
Amy?
好的 那里只有两个码头
All right, so there's only two marinas out there.
我觉得我们可以从德克萨斯这边的码头开始找
I say we start with the one on the Texas side.
嗯 好主意
Yeah, that sounds good.
你真的觉得博比会同意我们录下谈话内容吗
You really think Bobby's gonna talk to us on camera?
我不知道 但是如果他愿意 我们要有所准备
I don't know, but I want to be ready if he will.
大哥 没人在乎那个废柴说了什么
Man, who cares what that loser has to say.
阿吉 听着
G, look,
如果你不想去 我和杰基可以去
you don't want to do this, me and Jackie can go.
不 我要去 相信我
No, I'm gonna be there, trust me.
吉尔 你知道我们要做什么吧
Gil, you understand what we're doing here, right?
如果把他揍个半死 拿到的证据
You know, we can't build a case
根本不能成为呈堂证供
on anything we beat out of him.
所以到了博比那里 你要管好你自己
So at Bobby's place,you got to control yourself.
昨晚 副州长雷·卡罗尔正式宣布
And Channel 2 was there last night
参选国会议员
as Lieutenant Governor Ray Carroll made it official,
第二频道记者当时也在现场
announcing his run for congress.
卡罗尔称
Carroll says that...
哦 典狱长还挺喜欢你的
Oh, the warden likes you.
他希望背负起
...lightly,but he felt the call to serve
服务德克萨斯州人♥民♥和国家的使命
the people of Texas and the nation.
他们说我在罪犯和移♥民♥问题上
You know, they say that I'm too tough on crime...
嘿
Hey!
态度严苛 我告诉你们
...tough on immigration. Well, let me tell you something.
雷·卡罗尔永远不会做的一件事
One thing that Ray Carroll will never do
就是为保护德克萨斯州的安全而道歉
is apologize for keeping Texas safe.
电视机坏了
TV's busted.
嘿 亲爱的 是我
Hey, honey, it's me.
我猜你现在还在忙 我只是随便问问
I'm assuming that you got tied up, but I just wanted to check.
等你有时间的时候记得回我个电♥话♥ 再见
Give me a call when you can. Bye.
你好 打扰一下 你能帮我个忙吗
Hi, uh, excuse me.Can you do me a favor?
给我的父母拿一瓶上好的香槟
...nice bottle of champagne,do the thing with my parents.
谢谢
Thanks.
她来了
There she is.
- 真抱歉 - 嗨 甜心
- I am so sorry. - Hi, sweetie.
我刚刚还在说杰克逊的工作没有
I was just saying Jackson doesn't have the kind of job
固定时间
that has... regular hours.
- 哦 是啊 - 我一般都
- Oh, no. - I used to be at the mercy
迁就别人的时间安排见面
of other people's schedules until, uh,
直到我们加固了在泰勒的楼梯井 然后
we consolidated those wells in Tyler and then...
你知道我最喜欢他哪一点吗
Well, you know what I love about him?
他的牙齿
Those teeth.
- 哦 波姬 拜托 - 他的牙齿又整齐
- Oh, Posie, please. - They are so nice and straight
又好看
and white.
可能你俩的孩子不会你一样需要带牙套了
Maybe your children won't need braces like you did.
- 但愿如此 妈妈 - 打扰了
- Let's hope not, Mom. - Pardon the interruption,
- 这是杰克逊送的 - 哦
- but this is from Jackson. - Oh!
他说很抱歉未能前来
He says he's sorry he couldn't make it
希望您能喜欢这瓶酒
and he hopes you enjoy.
- 他真好 - 哦 这酒不错
- Bless his heart. - Oh, that's classy.
我就喜欢听这声音
Love that sound.
谢谢你
Thank you.
达瑞尔在哪里
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表