剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Detective Winters is what's wrong.
她的同事来找吉尔
Her partner came by looking for Gil,
想问他关于
wanting to talk to him about
达瑞尔·威廉姆斯被杀一案的事情
the murder of some guy named Darryl Williams.
- 这特么是谁 - 没事
- Who the hell is that? - It's fine,
冷静点 达瑞尔·威廉姆斯就是靴弟袭击的那个人
calm down. Darryl Williams is the guy Boots attacked, okay?
吉尔和这事有什么关系
What does Gil have to do with that?
我不知道 你问他了吗
I don't know. Did you ask him?
嗯 我给他打了一上午电♥话♥ 但他不接
Yes. I've been calling him all morning, He's not answering,
所以我有点担心 他现在需要律师吗
so I'm worried. What, does he need a lawyer?
不用 怎么可能需要 我确定
No, of course not, no. I'm sure he doesn't
他和这事一点关系都没有 杰西 没事的
have anything to do with it, Jessie. It's fine.
- 好吗 - 那到底发生了什么事
- Okay? - Then what's going on?
你们在搞什么
What are you guys up to?
- 我们什么都没搞 杰西 - 真的吗
- We're not up to anything, Jessie. - Really?
所以靴弟就是在路上暴打了一个看不顺眼的人
So Boots just beats up some random guy on the street...
之后靴弟死了 现在吉尔因为这个被打的人死了
and then Boots dies, and now Gil's under investigation
而被人调查
for the murder of the guy that Boots beat up.
好吧 杰
Okay, Jes...
难不成你要我把这些都当成是巧合吗
And I'm just supposed to think that that's a coincidence?
杰西 警♥察♥知道
Jessie, the cops know
我们是靴弟的朋友
we were all friends with Boots.
他们只是没告诉下面的人而已 就这样
They're just covering their bases. It is fine.
你很清楚不只是这样 你为什么
There's more to it, and you know it. What aren't you
- 不告诉我 - 你知道这些就够了 杰西
- telling me? - That's all you need to know, Jessie.
那就是说还有些事我也得知道
That means there's something I do need to know...
为什么你要故意瞒着我
Why do you keep hiding things from me?
因为我想保护你 杰西
Because I'm trying to protect you, Jessie.
- 我想保护你 - 你只是想保护你自己
- I'm trying to protect... - Trying to protect yours...
- 嗨 - 我很抱歉
- Hey. - I'm sorry.
呃 我们还有个会议 但是
Uh, we had a meeting, but...
哦 没关系 没事 进来吧
No, it's fine, it's fine. Come in. Uh,
玛丽娜 这是 这是杰西·韦斯特
Marina, this is... this is Jessie West.
她是我的老朋友了
She's an old friend.
- 很高兴认识你 - 嗨
- Great to meet you. - Hi.
杰西 这是玛丽娜 她是事务所的合伙人
Jessie, this is Marina. She's a partner at the firm
也是 也是我的未婚妻
and... and my fiancée.
未 未婚妻?
Fi-Fiancée?
- 对 - 哇
- Yeah. - Wow.
- 是啊 - 那真是太棒了
- Yeah. - That's great.
那就恭喜你了
I mean, congratulations.
- 谢谢你 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
呃 呃 杰西刚刚来找我
Uh, uh, Jessie just came by,
想问一些法务方面的事儿 她最近
she wanted some legal advice, she's having trouble
和咖啡厅的房♥东有纠纷 所以
with her landlord at the café, so...
那你算是找对人了 我还是
Well, you came to the right guy. I-I have to say,
很高兴能见到杰克逊的老朋友
it is so nice to meet an old friend of Jackson's.
他的过去我可是好奇着呢
I was beginning to think his past was one big secret.
抱歉 我得走了
Well, I'm so sorry, but I have to go.
嗯 以后再聊
Um, I'll talk to you later.
- 很谢谢你的帮助 - 没问题
- Thank you so much for... - Absolutely.
再见 真的很高兴认识你
Later, yeah. It was really nice meeting you.
我也是 再见
You, too. Okay. All right, bye.
- 谢谢你过来看我 杰西 谢谢 - 拜拜 谢谢你
- Thanks for dropping by, Jess, thank you. - Bye, thank you.
- 她叫什么来着 - 唐娜·柯蒂斯
- What'd you say her name was? - Donna Curtis.
她是 皮蒂 就是彼得的生母
She's, uh, Petey's... Peter's biological mother.
过了这么多年 她现在想要见他
And now after all this time she wants to meet him?
- 真是不可思议 - 是啊 我是她的律师
- Well, I'll be. - Yeah. As her attorney,
只是帮她找儿子罢了 收养所记录上说
I'm just helping her locate him. The foster care records
他过去跟你在这里一起生活 呃
show that, uh, he lived with you, here, uh,
直到1988年他去少管所 对吗
until he went to juvie in 1988. Is that right?
他们说他偷了些烟花
Caught him for stealing fireworks.
我还是觉得他们抓错了人
I still think they got the wrong boy.
他刑期结束之后回来了吗
And did he return here after he finished his sentence?
哦 我真希望他回来
Oh, I wish he had.
我对那个孩子视如己出
I loved that boy like he was my own.
我的丈夫恰克 愿上帝保佑他[欧美国家在提到已故者时会说这句话]
My husband Chuck, God rest his soul,
在他刑满释放后去
he went up to Quitman to get him
奎特曼接他 但他已经离开了
after he'd done his time, but he was gone.
他离开了 他 嗯
He was gone... he, uh...
他在你丈夫去之前就离开那了吗
he had left before your husband arrived?
典狱长说他在服刑期间一直有暴♥力♥倾向
The warden said he'd been violent during his time there,
所以政♥府♥特别安置了他
so the state put him in a special group.
哦 典狱长还给了我们一笔钱
Oh, the warden gave us a final payment
作为赔偿金
for all our trouble
恰克也说不想再管了
and Chuck said he wanted that to be the end of it.
赔偿金是典狱长给的
A final payment from the warden?
是啊 我丈夫就是这么说的
Mm-hmm, that's what my husband said.
其实当时我们收养了很多孩子 有些应付不过来
Truth is, we had more kids than we could handle back then.
我也认为彼得在政♥府♥安排下
So I thought Peter was better off
会过的更好
staying in the care of the state.
我希望他现在能过着好日子
I sure hope he's leading a real nice life now.
我相信他一定过的不错 真是谢谢你
I'm sure he is. I want to thank you
抽出时间帮我 还这么这热情的款待我
for your time and your hospitality.
多谢了
Thanks so much.
说实话 我不知道医院
I'll be honest, I didn't know the hospital
还提供这种治愈性的心理咨♥询♥服务
offered a grief counseling service.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我很高兴你打来电♥话♥
I'm glad you called.
失去所爱的人的伤痛很难独自承受
The loss of a loved one can be tough to deal with alone.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
呃 如你所见 不是很好
Well... as you can see, not great.
我觉得开口讲出来会好受一点
I find it helps to talk about the loss.
跟我说说你的丈夫吧
Tell me about your husband.
他是个什么样的人
What was he like?
他幽默风趣
He was funny.
体贴周到
He was... caring.
还很聪明
And smart.
对我忠贞不渝
Loving.
至少在我心里他是这样的
At least I thought he was all those things.
如果你这么想 那肯定没错
Well, if you felt that way about him, it must have been true.
那他怎么会做出那样的事
Then why would he have done something like this?
他没有暴♥力♥倾向 也不愤世嫉俗
He wasn't violent. He didn't hate.
他是个宽容的人
He was a kind man.
正直的人
Good man.
有时 一个正直的人
Sometimes a good man is...
也可能去做坏事
capable of doing a bad thing.
重要的是我们要宽恕我们所爱之人
What's important is that we forgive our loved ones
即使他们有罪
for their sins.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我可以原谅靴弟
I can find a way to forgive Boots.
但我不知道能否原谅我自己
I just don't know if I can ever forgive myself.
被捕那天
He picked up an extra shift
他特意加班
the day he was arrested.
他本来不想去休斯顿
He didn't even want to go to Houston,
但是我硬要他去
but I made him.
我说 为了孩子我们要多攒点钱
I told him we needed the money for the baby.
如果不是因为我 他现在还好好的
He'd still be here if it wasn't for me.
最近一次
And most recently,
也就是2015年的11月 你因为纪律问题
in November of 2015, you got another six weeks
又被隔离了六周 对吗
in disciplinary seclusion. Is that correct?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
又是因为打架 是吗
And that was for fighting again, too?
应该是吧
I guess so.
应该
You guess so?
你到底有没有拿餐厅里的
Did you or did you not hit another inmate
金属托盘打了另一个狱友
with a metal tray in the cafeteria?
是的 我打了
Yeah, I hit him.
最后一个问题 迈耶先生
One more question, Mr. Meyer.
你的脖子上是圣安东尼奥帮派的文身吗
Is that a 210 gang tattoo on your neck?
没有什么实际意义
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表