剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
You know, you're treading on thin ice, little brother,
你想把你♥爸♥爸的遇害怪罪到我头上
you think I'm gonna let you blame me for your daddy's death.
他们那晚是因为你才来的
They were coming after you that night.
是因为我们两个才来的
They were coming after both of us.
现在你♥爸♥爸已经去世了
So the fact that your dad is six feet under right now...
我们二人都难逃其咎
we share that blame.
谁都不能独善其身
We were in it together.
但是我已经走出来了
Yeah, but I got out.
你也应该这样做
That's something you should think about doing.
你可不是自己出来的
You don't just get out.
是我帮你出来的
I let you out.
是我把你保出来的
I vouched for you.
这才是事实
That's how the game go, brah.
你以为说一些好话
What, you think 'cause you said some fancy words,
把脑袋浸在圣水里 或是怎样怎样
put your head in holy water,something like that,
你就改头换面了吗
that you're a changed man now?
好好想想
Guess again, bro.
我们不会改变 丹
We always gonna be the same, D.
我们生性如此
It's in our souls, man.
我不会忘记
Wouldn't want to forget my weekly offering
每周的施舍
for the collection plate.
有钱就行了 别管是从哪里来的 好吗
Don't matter where it come from, as long as it do, right?
不用谢
You're welcome.
博比 你在哪
Bobby?
下午好 女士
Afternoon, ma'am.
我是鲍施苗圃的特里·鲍施
Terry Bausch, Bausch Nursery.
我来修理洒水器
Here about the broken sprinkler.
我以后得多加注意了
Huh, I guess I should be paying more attention.
能修好吗
You think you can fix it?
可以的 女士 这点小故障挺常见的
Yeah, it's actually quite common, ma'am.
得先把总闸关上
All you got to do is shut the main valve off.
没错
Uh, right.
可是它在哪里呢
And that would be where?
一般是在屋子承重墙旁边
Usually they're along the retaining wall of the property.
嗯
Sure.
没有啊 你们有地下室吗
No valve out here. You all have a basement?
有的
We do.
那可能在那里
Well, it's probably down there.
好的
Okay.
我带你去吧
Want me to show you?
太好了 那我就可以帮你修了
That'd be great. I can do it for you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
杰基 你怎么在这
Jackie, what're you doing here?
我叫他来的
I called him from the road.
出什么事了
What happened?
我聘你当我的律师 这是定金
Consider that a retainer, you're my lawyer.
吉尔 你干什么了
What'd you do, Gil?
我开枪打了博比
Shot Bobby.
什么
You what?
是的 杰基 我去找了那孙子
Yeah, I went to go see that son of a bitch,
然后毙了他 感觉太爽了
and I shot him, and-and it feels good, Jackie.
- 我一点也不后悔 - 你感觉不错
- I don't have any regrets. - You-you feel okay?
- 状态良好是吗 - 没错
- You feel good? - Yeah.
非常好
That's great, man.
- 你疯了吧 - 什么
- What, are you insane? - What?
警♥察♥会查出来的 你会进监狱 我们所有人都会进监狱
Cops find out, you go to prison, we all go to prison.
杰基别急
Jackie, relax.
- 你让我别急 - 我们不傻 行吗
- Relax? - We ain't stupid, all right?
我帮他把现场清理干净了
I helped him clean up the place,
我们还处理了尸体 不会有问题的
and we got rid of the body. We're good.
你是不傻 肖恩 你现在可是凶杀案的从犯
You're not stupid, Shawn, you're just an accessory to murder now!
不会有人发现的 杰基
No one's gonna find out, Jackie!
你到底在想什么 你说过你会看好他的
What are you thinking? You said you had eyes on him.
我也确实这样做了 是我掩护的他
I did! I had his back!
就是 肖恩救了我
That's right, and Shawn saved my ass!
如果不是他 我可能已经死了
If it wasn't for him, I'd be dead!
博比拿枪指着我的脑袋 杰基
Bobby had a gun to my head, Jackie!
可是如果你一开始没有去找他
That wouldn't have happened
这根本就不会发生
if you weren't there in the first place, man.
到底是怎么了
What happened?!
我们说过我们要一起好好处理这事
We said we were gonna do this right.
要通过法律途径解决
We were gonna do it by the law.
哦 去你的法律
Oh, forget the law!
在奎特曼的时候法律可没帮过我们
The law didn't help us at Quitman!
现在也不会帮我们的
It's not helping us now!
那帮人连靴弟的案子都解决不了
They can't even solve Boots' murder!
以前我那么相信你 兄弟 亏我曾经那么相信你
I trusted you, man, I trusted you.
错误在我
That was my mistake.
呃 你根本没变 对吧 吉尔
Ugh, you're still the same, Gil, right?
都是因为你
It's all about you.
- 都是因为你 - 你什么意思
- It's all about you. - What's that supposed to mean?
你问我什么意思
What's it supposed to mean?
意思就是你害了我们 我们所有人
It means you screwed us, all of us.
你觉得你赢了某场光荣的个人战役
And you think you won some kind of personal battle here.
可是你输了我们所有人的战争
You lost the war for all of us.
我们还有录下来的供词
We still have a confession on camera!
- 供词 - 对呀
- Confession? - Yeah!
一份死人的供词
From a dead man?!
动动脑子吧
Think about it.
那份供词看起来就像是我们强迫他说的
That looks like we coerced him into saying something.
它会把我们死死地和这场谋杀绑在一起
That ties us to his murder.
你想过吗
Did you think about that?
把那个摄像机给我
Give me the camera.
我们得现在就处理掉它
We need to get rid of it right now.
快把摄像机给我 吉尔
Get the damn camera, Gil!
我这就拿
I'm getting the camera!
它在保险箱里
It's in the safe!
等 等一下
Hang-hang on.
摄像机不在了
It's not here.
你说什么
What did you say?
- 我看着你放进去的 - 我 我确实把它放进保险箱了 我发誓
- I saw you put it in. - I-I put it in the safe, I swear.
但是你忘记上锁了
But you forgot to lock the door.
我们从没想过要伤害你
We never wanted to hurt you.
我们只是担心如果 如果你知道
We just thought that if-if you knew
到底发生了什么 那
what really happened, that...
对啊 可是这些年
Yeah, but all these years...
我是说 我总是猜想
...I mean, I always assumed that, you know,
你们在奎特曼的日子一定糟透了
it was horrible at Quitman,
我 我看到你们出来之后都变了
and I... saw how you guys changed when you got out,
可是
and...
这段录像比我想象中的一切
...just nothing I ever imagined
还要恐怖一万倍
was as horrible as what I heard on that tape.
听着 我们已经一起熬过来了
Look, sis, we got through it together.
可是你们为什么不告诉我
But why didn't you tell me?
怎么了 我不会因为你们在里面的遭遇
What, it's not... it's not like I would have felt
而改变对你们的看法
any differently about you guys,
我只会更爱你们
it just would have made me love you more.
天呐 喝醉的人是我妈妈
I mean, for God's sakes, it was my mom who was drunk.
你们被送进少管所的唯一原因
The only reason you guys were even there in the first place
就是因为你们要保护我
is because you were protecting me.
我们说好了永远不再提这件事
We agreed never to speak about it.
只有这样 我们才能熬过来
It was the only way to get through it.
这个办法也的确奏效了
And it worked.
很长时间
For a long time.
直到靴弟碰上了达瑞尔
Till Boots ran into Darryl.
所以达瑞尔的死是
So Darryl's murder was...
不是
No.
我们和那件事没有关系
We had nothing to do with that.
但是你们和这个博比·马克斯有瓜葛 是不是
But you had something to do with this Bobby Marks guy, right?
他是第一个吗
Was he the first one?
你们复仇计划的第一个受害者
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表