剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
失踪
休斯顿警署 杰拉德·雷德·泰森
雷·卡罗尔
竞选国会议员
雷·卡罗尔 共和党
- 沉默游戏 前情提要 - 目击者说达瑞尔被杀那晚
- Previously, on Game of Silence... - We have a witness outside
他家外面
Darryl's home the night he was killed...
现在要改口吗
care to revise that story?
他们盯上了我的线人
They went after my number two.
这家伙掌握的信息让他找到了达瑞尔
This guy knows enough to come after Darryl,
那下一个很可能就是你
then you might be next.
我们可以把他们都拉下马
I say we take them all down,
而且我们要让他们无可抵赖
and we do it in a way that no one can deny.
你应该不想以卵击石吧
You really don't want to kick this rock.
- 我知道你干了什么 - 没人知道这件事
- I know what you did. - Nobody knows what happened.
可惜你的记忆是如此混乱不堪
It's a shame your memory's so spotty,
尤其是典狱长的那些小派对
especially when it comes to the warden's little parties.
- 吉尔 你干什么了 - 我开枪打了博比
- What'd you do, Gil? - I shot Bobby.
我们说过我们要一起好好处理这事
We said we're gonna do this right!
我们不傻 行吗
We ain't stupid!
我们还处理了尸体
We got rid of the body.
你害了我们
You screwed us.
我们还有录下来的供词
We still have a confession on camera!
我退出
I'm out.
下午好 女士
Afternoon, ma'am.
是苗圃的那个人留下来
The nursery guy left that
- 给你的 - 苗圃的人
- for you. - The nursery guy?
我我总是猜想 你们在奎特曼的日子一定糟透了
I mean, I always assumed it was horrible at Quitman,
这段录像比我想象中的一切还要恐怖一万倍
just nothing as horrible as what I heard on that tape.
- 可是你们为什么不告诉我 - 我想告诉你
- Why didn't you tell me? - I want to tell you.
呵 真不错
Ah... Nice.
你还好吗
You okay?
我 从来没这么好过 如梦境一般
Me? I'm never better. No, that's not true.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
就是 我是说 这一切
You know, I just, I mean about... everything.
嗯 我很好 真的
Yeah, I'm good. Yeah.
- 那就好 - 你太贴心了
- Okay. - You're amazing,
你知道吗
you know that?
最近这几天 就是
I mean, the last few days, just...
我一直喋喋不休
you know, talking.
我从未告诉任何人有关奎特曼的事
I never told anyone some of that Quitman stuff.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不要客气
Of course.
但你可以
But you could, you know,
就是 假如你想找别人倾诉
just, if you ever needed to talk to someone,
我也说不好 你可以找心理治疗师之类的
like, I don't know, a therapist or something, just...
治疗师
A therapist?
- 对啊 - 我没事
- Yeah. - I'm okay.
真的
Really.
非常好
All good.
我跟肖恩说好在咖啡厅见面
I told Shawn I'd meet him at the café,
喝点咖啡 然后去工作
get some coffee, get back to work.
今天在哪干活
Where's the job today?
不是要干活
There's no job.
只是准备想好下一步的计划
Just trying to figure out our next move.
下一步计划是什么意思
Well, what do you mean, your next move?
我以为
I thought that...
我们的事情远未结束 亲爱的
We ain't done, baby.
那些人必须付出代价
There's people need to pay still.
杰克逊退出不代表
Just 'cause Jackson ran off doesn't mean...
整个计划就此搁浅
the plan goes to hell.
我不是担心杰克逊
I'm not worried about Jackson.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
博比·马克斯那种事
The Bobby Marks thing, what happened there,
不会发生第二次
I'm not gonna do that again.
但是我一点也不后悔
But I have zero regrets.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
看上去都很棒 但是麻烦你
That looks great, but you might need
把那个木桩往里移一尺 多谢了
to bring this stake in just a foot. Thank you.
呃 大家注意一下 桌子都摆在后面
Uh, guys, the tables all along the back here,
酒吧台摆在泳池边
and the bar goes by the pool.
进展如何 那些线够长吗
How we doing? Running those cords down?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你这是干什么呢
Hey, what's going on?
嘿
Hey.
我打算
I got a deal, uh,
升级一下安保系统
on a security system upgrade.
安全摄像系统 应急开关
Motion-detecting cameras, panic button.
想起来了就顺便弄一下
I figured, why not?
非得今天吗
This had to happen today?
难道你没看到这里马上要举♥行♥
Did you not notice the engagement party
订婚派对吗
sprouting in our backyard?
我知道
I know, I know.
抱歉 但是这很快就好
Sorry, but this'll only take a moment.
发生了什么事吗
Something going on?
没有
No, look,
我 我只不想让你担心 我
I-I didn't want you to worry, okay? I...
嗯 我听说有个
Uh, I had notice of a,
罪犯出狱了
of a convict's release.
是我之前当地方检察官的时候处理的案子
Some guy I put away when I was with the DA's office.
- 谁 - 是谁不重要
- Who? - It doesn't matter.
这是常有的事
This happens all the time.
我只是 宝贝 我只是想谨慎些
I'm, baby, I'm just being careful, okay?
我觉得我们应该好好了解周围的人
I think we should know who's around.
比如这些工人
All these workers.
还有上个星期
Like last week when you invited
你请到家里来的那个花匠
that random landscaping guy to the house.
那个可是你请过来的
The one that you invited over?
我 我只是想谨慎些 亲爱的
I-I-I'm just being careful, baby, okay?
怎么
What...
那是什么东西
What is that?
订婚宴的精华
Centerpieces.
是妈妈安排的 她有点小情结
It's Mom. She has a thing.
待会在办公室见
I'll see you at the office.
好的
Okay.
他已经到了
He's already here?
你说我们得找他谈谈 所以我把他叫来了
You said we needed to talk to him, so I called him to come in.
从现在开始 我来接手
From now on, you let me handle that.
特里·鲍施可不是在街上买♥♥毒品的小混混
Terry Bausch isn't some dime-bag corner boy.
对付他得用别的办法
He has to be handled a certain way.
抱歉 不知道我们还提供贵宾服务
Sorry, didn't realize we offer VIP treatment.
雷蒙·贝兹
Ramon Baez,
PB-7帮派的老大
shot-caller for the PB-7 gang, gunned down
上个月在绿点区被枪杀
last month in Greenspoint.
目击证人说是你的手下
Street puts it on your crew.
我们已经谈过这个了
We spoke on this already.
老实说 贝兹跟我不太合得来
I mean, Baez wasn't exactly my favorite person,
但是我不知道谁干掉了他
but I don't know who took him out,
而且我清楚你没想把这个归到我头上
and I know you're not accusing me of it.
现在有新进展
Here's what's new.
弹道专家做了弹道比较
Ballistics did a bullet comparison
打死雷蒙·贝兹的枪
that says the firearm that killed Ramon Baez
和打死你手下的达瑞尔·威廉姆斯的枪是同一把
also killed your boy, Darryl Williams.
枪手干掉了你的敌人 又干掉了你的朋友
Shooter took out your enemy, then he took out your friend.
所以你告诉我们谁杀了雷蒙·贝兹
So you tell us who killed Ramon Baez,
我们就可以找到杀死达瑞尔的凶手
and they go down for Darryl's murder, too.
那就查查袭击达瑞尔的白人男孩的
What about, uh, the friends of the white boy
几位朋友好了
who whooped up on Darryl in the first place?
这么做不是显得
Seems like that'd be an intelligent place
更明智一点么
to look first, no?
他们已经洗清了嫌疑
They've been cleared.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表