剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
尤其是像你这么好看的小姑娘
especially a pretty one like you,
可能会让他们在这里
well, that makes their time here
过得更难受
that much worse.
如果你现在还是坚持要见他们
Now, I'm happy to escort you to see them,
我很乐意送你过去
if you want.
不要了吗
No?
好吧 没事
All right, well, that's okay, too.
我一定会告诉他们你来过的
I'll make sure to tell them you stopped by.
这是需要带去集团的酬金
Payment that needs to go to the cartel.
把它送到机场B区
Take it to airport lot B.
会有乘务员在那儿接你
Flight attendant's gonna meet you there
然后把钱带到华瑞兹市
and get it to Juarez.
今天你自己去 马尔科
It's all you today, Marco.
好的
Done.
你搞什么鬼 特里
What the hell, T?
达瑞尔不在了
Well, with Darryl no longer with us,
肯定要有人顶上去接替他的位置
somebody's got to step up and take his spot.
是啊 那接替的人应该是我
Yeah, that was supposed to be me,
而不是马尔科
not Marco.
在奎特曼的时候我就开始为你卖♥♥命了
I've been hustling for you since the Quitman days.
你吩咐我的所有事情我都完成了
I've done everything that you have asked me to do.
几个星期前
A few weeks back,
我要你抓雷蒙·贝兹的时候
when I needed Ramon Baez put down...
没错 我是打了他
Yeah, I was the one that blasted him,
可我提前跟你说了
like I said I would.
我压根就没想那么多
I didn't think twice about it.
我明白
I hear you.
你想顶替达瑞尔的位置
You wanted Darryl's spot.
你也攒了这么多年资历
You put in your time.
命里有时终须有
You'll get what's coming to you.
嘿 你找到他了没有
Did you find the guy or not, man?
阿吉 我哥们是在帮我们的忙
G, my homie's doing us a favor.
我正在努力
I'm trying to.
泰森已经离开18年了 这期间他没有任何信♥用♥卡♥记录
Tyson's gone 18 years without a blip on credit,
车管局和税务局的记录也是空空如也
DMV, no tax records.
他的亲人都过世了
He's got no surviving family,
我把讨债的那些招数全用了一遍
so all of my skip-tracing tricks,
但一无所获
they turned up nada.
不不不不 这远远不够
No, no, no, no, that's not good enough.
我知道你能找到些线索 这可是你的看家本事啊
I know you can find something. That's what you do, right?
帮我找找他的线索吧
Find something on him for me.
他值得你出多少钱
How much is he worth to you?
5000块的话
Five Gs, I can come up
- 我可以再想想别的招儿 - 什么
- with a few more trees to bark up. - What?
- 五千 - 不不不
- 5,000? - No, no, no.
我们没那么多钱
We ain't got that kind of guap.
你为何对此人如此好奇
What's your interest in this man?
- 杰克逊 - 嘿 亚伦
- Jackson. - Hey, Aaron.
我想让你见一个人
I'd like you to meet someone.
有一位国会候选人过来了
A congressional candidate making the rounds.
噢 当然可以
Of course, yeah.
你好 杰克逊
Hello, Jackson.
我是雷·卡罗尔
Ray Carroll.
能耽误你几分钟听一个小政客的
Got a couple of minutes for a humble politician
诉求吗
to plead his case?
看到我曾经的牢犯如今取得如此大的成就
It is refreshing to see one of my wards
心情真是不错
find such success in this world.
你们有几个人确实混得不错
There's a few from your time there that made good.
你知道丹尼斯·洛温现在在教堂工作吗
Did you know that Dennis Lowen works at a church now?
你现在还和丹尼斯有联♥系♥
So you're still catching up with Dennis.
这很好
That's nice.
那你和他的哥哥 特里 肯定也有联♥系♥吧
And his brother, Terry, too, I bet.
我刚刚在外面看到一位漂亮的年轻女孩
I just met this lovely young woman out there,
就是她吧
didn't I?
你这儿来到底想做什么
What are you doing here?
好吧 我知道 你和奎特曼的狱友们
Well, I understand that, uh, you and a couple of Quitman friends
几天前去找过博比·马♥克♥思♥
paid a visit to Bobby Marks a few days ago.
你们逼博比说了一些事儿
You know, you get Bobby talking on something,
但是他也没什么能说的
there's no telling the fishtails he'll spin.
他肯定跟你们撒了谎
I bet he told you some whoppers.
但问题是
But the thing is,
我想当面和博比谈谈
I'd like to speak to Bobby myself,
但是我找不到他
but I can't find him,
所以我在想 或许你能帮我找到他
so I thought maybe you'd be able to help me on that.
我不清楚
Well, I don't know
博比在哪儿
where Bobby is.
为何不说实话
I bet that's not entirely true.
实话告诉你
Tell you the truth,
我根本不在乎
I don't really care,
因为他已经把你在奎特曼干的那些勾当
'cause he told us everything
通通都告诉我们了
we needed to know about Quitman and you.
而且我们还录了像
And we got that on tape.
你很清楚你不像你那些朋友
You know you're not like them.
你一直是布伦南的孩子里最聪明的那个
You were always the smart one of those Brennan kids.
你知道 如果你不与他们同流合污
You knew that you could build a life like this
你可以创造出现在这样美好的生活
if you didn't let them drag you down.
放聪明点 杰克逊
So be smart, Jackson.
别以卵击石
I told you not to kick this rock.
我已经不是那个在奎特曼里 任你摆布的小孩儿了
I'm not that kid you used to push around in Quitman anymore.
你并不怕我
You don't scare me.
噢不 我怕 杰基
Oh, but I think I do, Jackie.
你知道吗 博比说得非常详细
You know, Bobby, he was very detailed.
滥刑 虐待
All that abuse,
所有你让他和雷德对囚犯们做的事情
everything you made him and Red do to the inmates,
还有那些令人作呕的派对
and those sick parties you used to throw.
拭目以待吧
Just you wait.
你的好日子快到头了
Your time's coming.
你只是录下了一个醉汉
So you got a drunk
瞎编的故事而已
telling stories on a tape.
这只是开始
That's just the beginning.
那我告诉你我手里都有些什么
Well, let me tell you what I got.
我有你在雷德·泰森消失那晚
Hard evidence of you
蓄意杀害他的
murdering Red Tyson in cold blood
确凿证据
on the night he disappeared.
你说谎
You're lying.
你真的想以身犯险吗
Is that really a risk you want to take?
18年并不能改变什么
18 years doesn't change a thing about it,
一旦真♥相♥大白 你会失去很多
except what you lose when it comes out.
立刻 滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office right now.
再往前一步 你所创造的美满生活
Take another step, and this life you built
将灰飞烟灭
gets torched.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice catching up with you.
如果雷德·泰森活着的话
If Red Tyson is alive,
他可能会猫在某个小棚屋里
he's probably holed up in some Unabomber shack.
我希望他在过去罪孽的折磨下
I hope he's dying a slow death,
慢慢死去
haunted by the memories of what he did.
我希望折磨他的不是那些罪孽
I don't want him haunted by memories,
而是我
I want him haunted by me.
听着 我知道你在想如果杰克逊在这儿就好了
Look, I know you're thinking if Jackson were here,
他知道怎么找到雷德
he'd know how to find Red.
忘了他吧 我们不需要杰克逊来找他
Forget Jackson. We don't need Jackson to find this guy.
我们能自己做到 肖恩
We can do this on our own, Shawn.
- 噢 - 怎么了
- Oh! - What?
安妮生了
Annie had her baby.
是个男孩儿
A boy.
我要过去了
I'm gonna get down there.
什么 现在吗
What? Right now?
是啊 她的家人都不在身边
You know, she doesn't have any family around,
所以她出院回家之后 肯定需要有人帮忙
so she needs help getting home from the hospital.
她给你发短♥信♥了
Did she text you?
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表