剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Why didn't you?
因为我不想让我的宝贝女儿担心
Because I didn't want my little girl to worry about it.
我知道
I know...
丹尼斯叔叔
that your Uncle Dennis
麻烦事儿不少
is a very troubled man.
但是就算他道貌岸然
But just because he's not everything he says he is
可那不代表他不爱你
doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
就像我一样
Just like I do.
好极了
Molto bene.
你好 你好 你好 晚上好
Bonjourno, bonjourno, bonjourno, buonasera.
喔
Wow.
你这是怎么了
What's all this?
没怎么 就是想
Nothing. Just wanted to, uh,
给你做顿午餐
make you some lunch.
不错 我正好饿了
Good, I'm starving.
你什么都没给我做啊
You didn't make me nothing?
抱歉了 亲 水果蛋塔和啤酒都没了
Sorry, doll, we're all out of Pop Tarts and beer.
好吧
Uh-huh.
警署那边有什么回复吗
Hey, um, you hear back from the police yet?
没有
No.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事 杰克逊正处理着呢
Yeah. Jackson's on it.
我其实也帮不上什么忙
Not much I can really do about it anyway, you know?
味道如何
It's okay?
不错
Mm-hmm.
我爱你 杰西
I love you, Jessie.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
嘿
Hey.
你真的没事儿吗
You sure you're okay?
真没事 就是
Yeah. I just...
我希望你能明白
I do want to let you know, though, that...
无论发生什么
...you know, no matter what happens,
遇见你是我这辈子最美好的事
you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
嘿
Hey.
找到什么了吗
You got something?
嗯 费了好大功夫才弄清楚
Yeah. Man, it took a while to unravel.
卡罗尔买♥♥下那块地皮一年之后
But it looks like a year after he bought this land,
就转手卖♥♥给了ROC股份有限公♥司♥
Carroll sold it to a company called ROC Holdings.
没听说过
Never heard of 'em.
但是我发现它的母公♥司♥
But I do recognize the parent company...
美国惩教服务公♥司♥
Corrections Services of America.
是我们的客户
We actually represent them.
什么时候的事儿
Since when?
在我们拿下
Since we took on
斯托克曼基金之后
Stockman Ventures as a client.
这是他们的一个子公♥司♥
It's one of their subsidiaries.
杰克逊
Um, Jackson?
劳驾来一下我办公室
Can I see you in my office, please?
好
Yeah.
谢谢你
Th-thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道黛安娜·斯托克曼
Are you aware Diana Stockman controls
掌管的私人监狱是全美最大的
one of the largest private prison companies
几个监狱之一吗
in America?
我知道她在惩教方面很有兴趣
I'm aware she has interests in corrections, yes.
亚伦 他们关押犯人只为谋利
Aaron, they imprison people for profit.
关押他们的是法庭
Actually, courts imprison people.
政♥府♥把监狱承包给是为了
Governments contract out to private vendors
- 强化 - 所以就无所谓了
- to enforce those... - Oh, so-so that makes it okay.
应该由我来提问才对 杰克逊
Uh, maybe I should be asking the questions, Jackson.
斯托克曼有可能是我们最重要的客户
Stockman could be the most important client we've ever had,
但是由于你
but because of you,
黛安娜正在考虑是否解雇我们
Diana's questioning her decision to hire us.
请你告诉我
Please tell me there's more to this
你拒绝这么一桩美差
than some moral objection you have
还有道德因素
to a perfectly legal business.
当然有
Yeah, there is.
比如呢
Such as?
比如她与雷·卡罗尔这种卑鄙小人
Such as the fact that she's tight
交往匪浅
with a sleazeball like Ray Carroll,
卡罗尔在奎特曼因为暴♥乱♥倒闭前
who was the warden at Quitman
一直担任典狱长
when a riot shut it down, after which
之后他又直接加入了收♥购♥奎特曼
he very conveniently popped up on the board
公♥司♥的董事会
of the very same company that took it private...
就是黛安娜的公♥司♥
Diana's company... the same company now using kids
他们强迫孩子们去仓库里做苦工
as slave labor in their warehousing building which,
顺便说一句
by the way, was just
缉毒队刚去搜查过那个仓库
raided by the DEA.
缉毒队
The DEA?
他们要搜查谁
Who'd they bust?
没有谁 就是
Nobody. That's...
这不是重点 亚伦
That's not the point, Aaron.
那种重点是什么
Then what is?
别只说你的推测和冷嘲热讽
Everything else sounds like conjecture and innuendo.
重点就是他们绝非良人
The point is these are not good people.
我们不应该和这种人做生意
We shouldn't be in business with them.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I...
是安防公♥司♥的电♥话♥ 我
It's... Uh, this is my alarm company. I...
我先走了 抱歉 很抱歉
I got to go, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
杰克逊
Jackson.
- 抱歉 - 杰克逊
- I'm sorry. - Jackson!
莉兹 你最好有搜查令
Liz, you better have a warrant for this.
我们在博比的船屋里
Found a print
发现了一枚指纹
inside Bobby's houseboat.
你猜我知道那是你的指纹时有多惊讶
Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be yours.
只因为一枚指纹 你就来我家乱搜一气
You're searching my house based on a single print?
还有作案动机
And a motive.
- 什么东西 - 怨恨 强烈的不满情绪
- What motive? - Grudge, prior grievances.
这些不足以批下搜查令
None of that justifies a warrant.
去找法官说理吧
Take it up with the judge.
你就没有更要紧的事情做吗
Don't you have anything better to do,
怎么不去抓袭击我未婚妻的人
like-like find the person who attacked my fiancée?
我未婚妻早到袭击 这枪是防身用的
My fiancée was assaulted. That's for protection.
包起来 送去做弹道测试
Bag it and send it to Ballistics.
这案子的乐趣真是与日俱增
This case just gets more interesting every day,
你说是不是 顾问先生
doesn't it, Counselor?
杰克逊 是什么风把你
Jackson, what brings you back
吹回地方检察官的小破屋来了
to the slums of the District Attorney's Office?
你知道莉兹·温特斯吗
What can you tell me about Liz Winters?
她可是个人才 为什么问她
She's one of our best. Why?
我想搞清楚
Well, I'm trying to figure out
为什么黑枪小队的探长要去调查
why a Gangs Squad detective is investigating a murder
四个郡之外的谋杀案 我的当事人被牵扯进来
four counties away. Now, my client's involvement,
还好证据不足 但是她查案这劲头
it's flimsy, at best, and she's on this thing
就像是一只俩礼拜没吃过饭的斗牛犬
like a pit bull that hasn't eaten in two weeks.
我还能说什么 她就是一只斗牛犬
What can I say? She is a pit bull.
我们地方检察官倒是十分喜闻乐见
We D.A.s kind of like it that way.
那我再问你 我另一位当事人
Let me ask you this, I have another client.
他最近在监狱里遇害
He was killed in jail recently.
有个无期徒刑犯自首 但是牢房♥里
Now, a lifer confessed, but there was a man
还有一个犯人
in the cell block with him.
他叫杜利 你知道他吗
His name's Dooley. Do you know him?
长得跟海盗似的那个 认识
The Viking? Yeah.
他是因为故意伤害罪进去的
We had him up on assault.
不久前死掉了
Turned up dead not long ago.
为什么当初让他出狱
Why'd you let him out in the first place?
维多利亚 拜托 帮朋友一个忙
Victoria, please, I'm-I'm asking as a friend.
拜托了
Please.
负责那个案子的探长
The detective on the case
说目击证人不愿作证
said the witness refused to testify.
那个探长是谁
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表