剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
I'm her mama.
爱丽丝·安
Alice Ann.
坐坐吧 喝点儿东西
Sit, have a drink.
- 噢不了 不劳烦了 - 没关系的
- Oh, no, you don't have to do that. - It's okay.
那个幸运的小伙子是谁啊
Who's the lucky fella?
什么
I'm sorry?
你手指上的钻戒
That rock on your finger.
你要结婚了吗 还是说 离婚手续办得顺利吗
You gettin' married or did the divorce go well?
不不
No. Um...
是的 我订婚了
Yeah, I'm engaged.
和一个律师 叫杰克逊·布鲁克斯
To a lawyer. His name is Jackson Brooks.
杰克逊·布鲁克斯
Jackson Brooks?
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
你认识他
You know him.
他成律师了
He's a lawyer?
是的 我们俩都是
Yeah. We both are.
呃
Well...
奎特曼的事已经过了很久了
that's a long way from Quitman.
奎特曼
Quitman?
少管所
Juvenile detention.
是的 我 呃 我知道那是什么
Yeah. I, um... I know what it is.
你不知道他在那儿待过
You didn't know he went there.
太天真
Figures.
如果你知道的事情及我一半的话
You wouldn't have slid that ring on your finger
你绝不会戴上那枚戒指
if you knew half the things I do.
什么事情
What things?
我的天
Good God.
我告诉过你
I told you.
你做到了
You had it coming.
是的 是他
Yeah, he did.
我也让他知道了
And I made sure he knew it, too.
这太疯狂了 我们最好离开这儿
This is crazy. We should probably get going.
是的
Yeah.
喂 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
你觉得这有多少
How much you think that is?
比靴弟做的一年份还多
That's more than Boots made in a year.
当作赔偿
Reparations.
他咎由自取 全拿上
Damn straight. Get it all.
快
Come on.
我赢了你
I got you.
两次
Twice.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
- 有趣 我也正想问你 - 我听说了
- That's funny. I could ask you the same thing. - Well, I heard
你在选举集♥会♥干的事 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
about what you did down at the campaign. Are you kidding me?
我去那儿是为了找你 杰西
I went down there looking for you, Jessie!
你没告诉我你要去奥斯丁
You didn't tell me you were gonna be in Austin
而且还是和单独和雷·卡罗尔去
with Ray Carroll, alone!
因为我不知道
Because I didn't know!
说走就走了
It was last minute.
好 好 我们商量过这件事 我告诉过你
All right, well, we talked about this, and I told you
我不想让你在那儿工作
I don't want you working there.
商量 我只记得
Did we? Because I just remember
你告诉我我该做什么不该做什么
you telling me what I can and can't do.
杰西 我不明白 我认识这个人
Jessie, you don't understand. I know this guy!
你真的以为他会发现不了你是谁吗
Do you seriously think he's not gonna find out who you are?!
对 我认为他不会
No, I don't.
他是个典狱长
He's the warden!
他能查到所有事
He finds out everything!
要是他对你动手怎么办
And what happens when he does?
要是我没办法在你身边保护你怎么办
What happens when I'm not there to protect you?
我知道你是想要保护我 好吗
I get that you are trying to protect me, okay?
我爱你那一点
And I love you for that.
但是你不能告诉勒我发生了什么事情
But you can't tell me everything that happened
却不让我帮助你 这不公平
and then not let me help you. It's not fair.
- 你觉得这是在帮我吗 - 是的
- You think this is helping? - Yes, I do.
我绝不会袖手旁观
And I'm not gonna sit around and do nothing.
我是支持你的 吉尔
I'm-I'm on your side, Gil.
所以你为什么要把我推开
So wh-why are you pushing me away?
我爱你 杰西
I love you, Jessie,
但你不明白我在经历什么
but you have no idea what I'm going through.
你怎么可以这样说
How can you even say that?
我从一开始就陪在你身边
I have stood by you through all of this.
你真的不觉得
You seriously don't think
我明白你在经历什么吗
I understand what you're going through?
你要是明白 就会停下来了
If you understood, then you would stop.
因为那才是我需要的
'Cause that's what I need.
不用担心他会对你做什么
To not worry about what he might do to you.
如果你不能理解那个
If you don't get that,
- 那你就根本不能理解我 - 对
- then you don't understand me at all. - Right.
我永远也不需要担心你
Because I never, ever have to worry about you.
- 你那是什么意思 - 没什么意思
- What is that? - It's nothing.
- 吉尔 - 我不想和你讲话
- Gil! - I don't want to talk to you!
那真是一场爽翻天的派对
That was a hell of a party.
是啊 你知道的 我就是做那事儿的
Yeah, well, you know me. It's what I do.
你知道我不得不问 对吧
You know I've got to ask, right?
噢 朋友 不过是一点莫利 好吗
Oh, man. It was just a little Molly, all right?
没什么好担心的
Nothin' to worry about.
刚开始在奎特曼的时候也什么事都没有
Well, it started off at Quitman as nothing, too.
奎特曼是奎特曼
Quitman was Quitman.
那可是关乎生存
That was about surviving.
我不会伤害这儿的任何一个人
I ain't hurting nobody out here.
只不过为了应付生活玩点小把戏
Just doing a little something to get by.
或许
Maybe...
或许是时候开始想想
maybe it's time to start thinking
应付生活之外的事了
about more than just getting by.
什么 像你做的那些事吗
What, like you do?
随便找一份缺人的工作
Settle for taking whatever crap jobs just 'cause they're hiring?
随便谈一个没对象的女朋友
Settle for some girl just 'cause she's there?
呃 我不是 我不是那个意思 好吗
Um, I didn't... I didn't mean that. All right?
听着 我没说只有我这一种生活方式
Look, I'm not saying that my way's the only way.
但我爱安妮
But I love Annie.
拥有她我很幸运
I'm lucky to have her.
有时候
At some point,
我只是想让你有
I just want you to have something
回家的寄托
that you can come home to.
一些能阻止你去那些地方的东西
Something that stops you from going to that place.
什么地方
What place?
那些让你觉得自己一无所有的地方
The place where you think that you got nothing to lose.
你想重回监狱吗
You want to go back to jail?
拜托 靴弟 朋友 你懂我的
Come on, Boots. Man, you know me.
你比任何人都懂我 我
You know me better than that. I...
从来不做自己无能为力的事
never stepped into something I can't handle.
你说的越来越在点了
You're getting damn close.
这件事对我来说小菜一碟 好吗
This comes easy to me, all right?
那只是借口
That's just an excuse.
你不是毒贩子 肖恩
You're not a drug dealer, Shawnie.
看着我
Look at me.
别干了
Cut it out.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
听我说 我一直在想
So, listen, I've been thinkin'.
我想要帮你
I want to help out.
什么
What?
我知道靴弟会想让你过得幸福安稳的
I know Boots would've wanted you to be happy and safe,
所以
so...
我来帮你
I'm helping out.
我还不知道该怎么做 但是
Don't know exactly how yet but...
你不必卖♥♥掉这儿
you don't have to sell.
这是你的家
This is your home.
你没什么别的想说的了吗
Nothing more that you want to add to that?
我已经知无不言了
I am telling you everything.x7f
我们被判刑的时候我14岁
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表