剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
我们核实过他们的不在场证据
Their alibis checked out.
我们在达瑞尔家里发现了9万美元现金
We found 90 grand cash at Darryl's place.
凶手分文未动
The killer didn't take it.
所以那次袭击并不是为了钱
The hit wasn't about money.
也不是帮派斗争
It wasn't a gang move.
而是私人恩怨
It was personal.
你也明白 探长 这件事有无限种可能
You know, the possibilities are endless, Detective,
可是我的时间有限
but my time ain't.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
现在怎么办
What now?
再去找达瑞尔的女朋友
Circle back on Darryl's girlfriend.
看看她到底有多悲伤
See what stage of grief she's in.
我觉得她有所隐瞒
I don't think she's telling us everything.
我的妻子茜茜和我 有幸能拥有如此可爱的
My wife, Cece, and I have been blessed with loving children
孩子们 孙子们
and grandchildren.
作为你们的副州长
And as your lieutenant governor,
我一直从心底推崇
I have pushed to keep traditional family values
传统的家庭观念
at the heart of...
不好意思 我们能 能不能
I'm sorry, can-can we...
暂停 休息五分钟
cut, take five?
真是抱歉
I'm sorry.
暂停 大家休息五分钟
Cutting.Let's take five, guys.
是关于博比·马克斯的事
On this Bobby Marks matter.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
不 恰恰相反
No, quite the opposite.
我们追踪了他的信♥用♥卡♥
We put a trap on his credit cards,
还有银行账户记录
on his bank account.
我们对他的车全境通缉
We put an APB on his vehicle.
一无所获
All came up nothing.
他就像是人间蒸发了
This guy's gone silent.
是啊 正巧就在他提醒我 他有多么健谈之后
Yeah, right after he reminds me how much he loves to talk.
要么他是因为恐惧而逃之夭夭
He's either running scared from me
要么就是那些客人帮他人间蒸发了
or his visitors returned and helped him disappear.
那些客人到底是谁呢
Now, who are these visitors, exactly?
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
我会料理好的
I'll handle them.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, there's my guy!
看看这次我们能不能录完 好不好
Let's go out here and see if we can make this work, huh?
我的意思是我们最近应该保持低调
I'm saying we lay low for a minute.
从博比的事来看 我们现在还不需要
Given what happened with Bobby,we don't need that kind of heat
- 如此急切 - 我们花在追查那些混♥蛋♥身上的
- on us right now. - The longer we take
时间越长 这事就越难办
to track these bastards down,the harder it's gonna be.
他们闻风便会四散而逃 肖恩
Man, they're gonna scatter, Shawn.
我和你一样想抓到他们
I want them just as much as you do.
好吗
All right?
他们有我的照片
They got pictures of me.
博比说
Bobby said they'd
他们在典狱长的派对上拍了照片
take pictures at the warden's parties.
万一他还留着照片怎么办
What if he's still got them?
天啊 阿吉
Man, G.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know that.
你要知道 雷德能给我们一份
You know, Red can give us a better confession
比博比更好的供词
than Bobby could, anyway.
他可是典狱长的心腹
The warden's wingman.
他目睹了所发生的一切
He saw everything that happened.
是啊 可是艾米说他不见了
Yeah, but Amy said he disappeared.
那我们就去找到他
So we find him.
从哪里开始找
Where to start?
我觉得雷德不是他真正的大名
I mean, I'm figuring Red wasn't his real first name.
是杰拉德
Gerald.
杰拉德
Gerald?
我听到典狱长这么叫他
I heard the warden call him that.
你们点的东西
Here you go.
我想加入
I want in.
如果你们还要继续按计划行事
If you guys are moving forward
拿自己去冒险
with this plan and putting yourselves at risk,
- 那就让我帮忙吧 - 不 不可能
- then I want to help. - No, that's not happening.
- 为什么不行 - 因为这不是你的战斗 宝贝
- Why not? - Because it's not your fight, baby.
我不想把你牵扯进来
I don't want you involved.
我已经无法置身事外了
Well, I've always been involved.
你们会被关进少管所的唯一原因
The only reason you guys got sent away in the first place
就是我 所以让我来还你们这份情吧
was because of me,so let me pay that back.
- 够了 够了 不可能 - 为什么不行
- Stop-stop it! It's not happening. - Why not?
别做梦了 这不可能
Forget it! It's not happening.
我现在不想谈这个
I don't want to have this conversation right now.
过来 对不起
Come here. I-I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
阿吉 看
G, look.
杰拉德·雷德·泰森
Gerald "Red" Tyson.
杰克逊
Jackson!
停下来
Stop!
你们要找的就是他吗
That's who you're looking for?
是啊 他就是我跟你说的 奎特曼的另一个警卫
Yeah. That's the other guard at Quitman I told you about.
上面说1998年的时候他从奎特曼调走了
Says he walked off shift at Quitman back in '98.
此后再也没有人见过他
Nobody's seen him since.
艾米说得对
Amy was right.
他在那里干了太多坏事
Evil he did at that place,
他可能躲起来了
maybe he went underground.
害怕自己遭到报应
Got scared his past would come back to haunt him.
这一天终于来了
I think today's that day.
杰西
Jessie?
嘿 你 你怎么会在这里
Hey. What are you, uh,what are you doing here?
我今天一早上都在打你电♥话♥
I tried calling you all morning.
对不起 我别无他法
So, I'm sorry, I had no choice.
出什么事了
What-What's wrong?
吉尔和肖恩不肯停手
Gil and Shawn aren't stopping.
你得和他们谈谈
You need to talk to them.
不 我 我告诉过他们我退出了
No, I told, I told them I'm out.
我已经被人盯上了
I've already got a target on my back.
什么叫你已经被人盯上了
What do you mean you have a target on your back?
你只管告诉他们快放手
Just tell them to drop it.
忘记计划 忘记我
Go on with your lives without the plan,
回到原来的生活
without me.
他们冲着雷德·泰森去了
They're going after Red Tyson.
他们已经开始寻找他了
Okay, they already started looking for him.
万一他们挑起我们对他做过的事情怎么办
What if they stir up something about what we did to him?
不会的 他们不会发现的
They won't, they won't.
你用不着担心这个
You don't have to worry about that,
但是你得告诉吉尔和肖恩 如果他们想安然无恙
but you tell Gil and Shawn if they want to stay safe,
他们就必须放弃复仇
they need to forget about revenge.
像我一样
I already have.
我很抱歉 杰西 你 你不能待在这里
I'm sorry, Jessie,you can't, you can't be here.
没关系
That's fine.
明天天气以多云为主
Tomorrow we're looking at mostly cloudy skies
而后逐渐
and gradual...
有人告诉我有个叫杰西的小姑娘
I've been told that there is a young lady here
从布伦南一路骑着自行车
named Jessie who rode her bike
到这里来见一些朋友
all the way from Brennan to see some friends.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你的父母知道你在这里吗
Do your parents know you're here?
你是个机灵的小姑娘
Well, you are one resourceful little girl.
那几个布伦南的小伙子能有你这样的朋友真是幸运
Those Brennan boys are lucky to have a friend like you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我告诉你一些事情
Let me tell you something.
对于你这些朋友来说 有人来访可能不太好
Having a visitor might be, uh, rough on your friends.
你也知道 男孩子都有点小骄傲
You know, boys have a sort of funny sense of pride,
如果让你看到他们在这样一个地方
and then being seen in a place like this
可能会让他们有一点
can make them a little, uh,
一点点难为情
a little ashamed.
而看见家里的人和物
And sometimes getting a glimpse of home,
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表