剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Alice Ann!
见鬼
Oh, hell.
哇 我看你找着威士忌了
Oh, good. I see you found the bourbon.
哈 我看到小肚子越来越肉了
Mm. And I see you are getting a little soft in the middle.
哦 好吧 我能说什么呢 生活变好了
Oh, well, what can I say,life's been good.
我看你保持得不错
I see you're keeping it tight though.
有什么诀窍吗
Wh-What's the secret?
香烟和凯戈尔运动
Cigarettes and Kegels.
我该出本书
I should write a book.
对了 杰西上哪了
Hey, so, where's Jessie?
刚刚看到她 她说她要去工作了
Said she was going to work, last I saw her.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
我刚去了餐厅
I just stopped by the cafe.
他们说一整天都没看见她
They said they hadn't seen her all day.
也许她正躲着你呢
Maybe she's running out on your ass.
霍珀在玩欲擒故纵
Hopper's playing hard to get.
虽然策略上他同意 但是他却一直在拖时间
He agrees with me on policy,but he's stalling.
他总是拖到很晚才签支票
He's always slow to write a check.
所以我把杰西带来了
That's why we're bringing Jessie here.
斗牛犬可逮不着熊
Can't catch bear with a bulldog.
- 等一下 我们是飞往奥斯汀吗 - 对
- Hang on. We're flying to Austin? - Yep.
市长安排了一场小聚会
The mayor's hosting a little get-together.
一段短途飞行
It's a short hop.
你要接电♥话♥吗
You need to take that?
不好意思 不用
Sorry. No.
来了
Here we go.
我的助手会怎么做
How'd my assistant do?
嗯 我还在琢磨我募集到的捐款
Well, I was wondering where all those donations
都去哪了
I've been raising go.
好吧 快点
All right, come on.
如果我们快点
If we hurry, we might have time
还可以赶在聚会之前去吃我最喜欢的烧烤
to hit my favorite barbecue place before the party.
旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
等会 你不和我们一起吗
Wait a minute, you're not coming with us?
不 老板希望只有你们两个
No, the boss wants you all to himself.
别担心 睡觉时间之前我会送你回家
Don't worry. I'll get you home before bedtime.
我在找杰西·韦斯特
I'm looking for Jessie West.
请问你是
And you are?
她的男朋友 我有事找她
Her boyfriend. I need to talk to her.
她现在和副州长在一起
She's with the candidate right now.
再说一遍
Come again?
去奥斯丁的资金募捐会了
At a fund-raiser in Austin.They'll be back
- 今晚晚些时候会回来 - 等会
- later tonight. - Hang on.
她和雷·卡罗尔在奥斯丁
Jessie's in Austin with Ray Carroll?
- 就他们俩吗 - 是的
- Are they alone? - Mm-hmm.
他非常中意她
He really likes her.
你有位非常好的女朋友
That's quite a gal you have there.
玛莎 现在你要这么做
Uh, here's what's gonna happen... Martha.
你得告诉我这个会
You need to tell me exactly where this thing
- 究竟在哪开 - 呃 这是一个私人的聚会
- is taking place right now. - Well, it's a private event,
而且我不确定
and I'm not sure...
玛莎 快点 听着 如果你不能告诉我
Martha, come on, listen, if you can't tell me,
就派一个能告诉我地方的人出来
then just point me in the direction of someone who can.
呃 我都不清楚
Uh, I-I don't even know...
嘿 嘿 嘿 谁能告诉我资金筹募会
Hey! Hey, hey! Who can tell me where this fund-raiser's
- 在哪开 - 不好意思 先生
- taking place? - Excuse me, sir.
有什么问题吗
Some kind of problem here?
没问题
There's no problem.
你好
Qué tal?
你好
Qué tal?
来点白粉吗
Quieres la blanca?
不是 我不是来买♥♥货的
No, I ain't buying nothin'.
我想见你们老大
Quiero hablar con tu jefe.
嘿 嘿 哥们
Hey. Hey, bro.
我想见见你的老大
I want to talk to your boss.
我想和加尔文谈谈
I want to talk to Galvan.
我手上有他想知道的消息
I got some 411 for him that's legit.
说真的
Real talk.
我没听说过加尔文这个人
I never heard of no Galvan, puto.
好吧
Okay.
告诉他 我知道哪里可以找到杜利
Tell him I know where he can find a guy named Dooley.
对
Yeah?
噢 他现在愿意和我聊了吗
Oh, he's gonna talk to me now.
不开玩笑 认真的
No games, nothin'.
我就在这等着 多久我都候着
I'm-a post up right here,waitin', as long as it takes.
快点
Make this quick.
得亏让我遇到你 哥们 我的妹子承诺
Glad I caught you, man. My girl promised her whole sorority
这个周末她们整个联谊会的女孩都会来
they were gonna get turnt up this weekend.
我没勾搭她 过去几个月里她给了我不少好处
I don't hook her up, she ain't giving me nothing for months.
嘿 哥们 不管怎么样 两百刀
Hey, whatever, man, $200.
他们只给了我150刀
All they gave me was $150.
听着 没时间跟你扯淡
Look, I ain't got time for your nonsense.
两百刀 干不干
$200... take it or leave it.
罗兰德 你必须得见见杰西·韦斯特
Roland, you got to meet Jessie West.
杰西是我将会取得胜利的原因
Jessie here is the reason we're gonna
她是我们最棒的志愿者
win this thing. She is our finest volunteer.
忠诚 热情 聪明过人
Committed, passionate, smart as a whip.
所以 你一定很喜欢雷的政策
So, you must really be into Ray's policies.
哦 当然 有免费的酒能喝的时候
Oh, when there's an open bar, of course.
啊
Ah.
你知道嘛 罗兰德的爸爸
You know, Roland's daddy was one of
是第一批在佩克司油田上开♥发♥天然气的人
the first men to pull natural gas out of
现在 他家的连锁购物中心和汽车经销店
the Pecos fields. Now they have a string of shopping centers
遍布美国
and car dealerships all over the state.
您还没说全呢 如果我没搞错的话
You're burying the lead. If I'm not mistaken,
你还在科技部承包了一家新癌症诊所 对吧
you underwrote the new cancer clinic at Tech, right?
噢 是我的吗
Oh, was that us?
我还没办法
I can never track of what buildings
把每一个有我名字的建筑都记下来呢
have our name on 'em in this world.
所以 杰西你是哪里人
So... where are you from, Jessie?
敬有一个完美的结局
To an excellent settlement.
以后会有更多
To many more.
呃 我们已经做好了一份
Look, um, we have a slick
看起来非常华丽的PPT
PowerPoint presentation ready and we're
也做足了准备想要给你一场精彩的展示
more than prepared to give you a full
但是我想
dog and pony show, but I feel like
既然我们已经是朋友了 就没必要再继续伪装
we're friendly enough to drop the pretense.
我们想要包下你公♥司♥的
We want your business.
所有业务
All of it.
我必须得问问
I have to ask...
如果塔米没有撤诉的话
if Tammy hadn't dropped the case,
你们真的会向她的爱人告发她吗
were you really going to depose her lover?
老实说 我觉得事情不会发展到那一步
Honestly, I doubt it would have come to that.
也许会呢
It could have.
你真的愿意做到那一步吗
Were you really willing to go that far?
让两个无辜的家庭支离破碎
To damage two innocent families?
呃 我肯定会先和你商量的
Well, obviously, I would have discussed it with you first
然后再决定我们该怎么走下一步
and decided how we wanted to move forward.
但 底线是
But, bottom line,
我们会优先考虑我们委托人的利益
our priority lies with the client
不惜一切代价帮他们打赢官司
and doing whatever it takes to win their case.
这是什么
What's this?
是我们现在正在菲尼克斯购置
Closing documents on an A building
一栋大厦的交割文件
that we're buying in Phoenix.
法律业务是我考虑的一个因素
Litigation's one thing, but I'm looking for
但我在找的是一家能提供全方位服务的公♥司♥
a full-service firm.
喔 这场面试可真长
This is one long audition.
这次聘用的人对我们很重要
Well, it's an important hire.
你能留下来吃晚饭吗
Can you stay for dinner?
你是说现在吗
You mean now?
是的
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表