剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
I did not touch your fianc??e. One,
二 你想错了
Two... You're wrong.
告诉我她在哪儿
Tell me where she is!
我不知道
I don't know!
杰克逊 别这么做
Jackson, don't do it.
别这么做
Don't do it!
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
他带走了玛丽娜
He's taken marina.
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
你不是个刽子手 把枪放下
You are not a killer. Drop the gun.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
把枪给我 伙计
Give me the gun, man.
我抓到他了
I got him.
我抓到他了
I got him.
见鬼的 怎么这么晚才来 闭嘴
The hell took you so long? Shut up.
趴下
Get on the ground!
把手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back!
你因为谋杀皮蒂·柯蒂斯而被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of petey curtis.
别让他跑了
Don't let him go.
我要把你交给警♥察♥
I will drop you.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
You lost your damn mind?
你把我送进警局 我就杀了你弟弟
You drop me,and i kill your brother.
是吗
Yeah?
给我个理由
Give me a reason.
莉兹 别让他跑了 特里
Liz, don't let him go! Terry,
住手 莉兹 别让他跑了
Stop. Liz, don't let him go.
放倒他 莉兹
Drop him, liz.
别放他走
Don't let him go!
总要对意外情况有所准备
Always plan for the unexpected.
我得承认我没想到啊雷·卡罗尔会
I'll admit that i didn't think ray carroll would go down
以这种方式下台
Quite that way,
但我一直知道 这一天总会来的
But i always knew it was coming eventually.
并且时刻准备着
And i'm prepared.
像他那样的货色我手上多得是
I have a dozen just like him waiting in the wings.
重要的是现在特里被捕了
Important thing here is that terry's been arrested.
所以我们得按计划行事
So we have to stick to the plan.
我们要时刻保持头脑清醒
We've got to keep our heads on straight
并一路向前
And just keep moving forward.
现在你和我们也是一伙的了
With you in charge now.
我看好你 丹尼斯
I expect good things for you, dennis.
为了共同美好的未来
To a bright future together.
那杰克逊·布鲁克斯怎么办
What about jackson brooks?
我不太担心他
I wouldn't worry about him too much.
事情都在我掌控之中
I've got that situation under control.
杰克逊 我很遗憾 没关系
Jackson, i'm so sorry. That's okay.
你得到什么消息了吗 没 目前还没有
You hear anything? No? No. Nothing yet.
我向警♥察♥提交了失踪人口报告
I filed a missing persons report with the police.
他们告诉我我无能为力
They're telling me i can't do anything more,
所以 呃 我只有等着
So, uh, i got to wait.
听着 伙计 我们会找到玛丽娜的 我保证 好的
Listen, man. We're gonna find marina. I promise. That's right.
对了 你有特里的消息吗 呃 他 呃
Yeah. You hear anything about terry? Uh, he's, uh...
他还在医院
He's still in the hospital.
做手术 莉兹在等他
In surgery. Liz is waiting for him.
嘿 你有玛丽娜的消息吗
Hey. You heard anything about marina?
目前还没有 很遗憾
Nothing yet. I'm sorry.
没事
All right.
那边进行得怎么样了 嗯 我们已经查看了
What's going on here? Well, we've got
两块墓地 但我们还在找
Two graves already, but we're still looking.
干得好 肖恩 不是我 伙计
That's good work, shawnie. It wasn't me, man.
是艾米的功劳 你知道的 就是 令人伤心
All amy. You know,it's just... Really sad.
你在来这儿的路上出车祸了吗
Did you get into an accident on your way over here?
撞到了什么吗 不 不
Back into something? No. No.
不 不
No. No.
不 噢 我的天哪 噢 天哪
No! Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
不 不 不 杰克逊 杰克逊 杰克逊 不
No, no, no, jackie. Jackie, jackie... No!
不 不 找辆救护车
No, no. Get an... Get an ambulance!
救护车
Get an ambulance!
求求你了
Please.
救救她 不 不 不
Help! No, no, no.
路易斯安那州欢迎您
地方检察官
鲍施苗圃
我在家里等你
有好消息告诉你
噢 宝贝 噢
Oh, baby. Oh...
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表