剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
你永远不会知道你会去哪里
You never really know where you're going,
你会碰到谁
and you never know who you're gonna meet.
嘿 我是达瑞尔
Hey. This is Darryl.
他来了吗
Is he in?
好 叫他回电♥话♥给我
Yeah, have him call me back.
打手♥机♥就可以
Cell phone's fine.
你看什么看
The hell you looking at?
嘿 说你呢
Hey!
别盯着我
Get out of my face.
怪胎 当心我揍你
Freak. I will mess you up.
不 不要
No! No!
淹死一个人要多长时间
How long does it take for a person to drown?
在淡水里 人在三分钟内就会
In fresh water, a person loses consciousness within
失去意识 七分钟内就会死亡
three minutes and dies within seven.
那么若如同辩护方所言 这是个意外
So if this were an accident, as the defense claims,
考克斯先生一听到落水声
and Mr. Cox ran right down to that dock
就跑到了码头
as soon as he heard the splash,
那他至少有七分钟时间
he would have had at least seven minutes
- 去救他的妻子 对吗 - 对
- to rescue his wife? - Yes.
谢谢 不需要传证人了
Thank you. Pass the witness.
根据毒理报告 考克斯夫人在去世当晚
According to the toxicology report, on the night she died,
血液酒精含量
Mrs. Cox had a blood alcohol level
达到26% 而且在她体内测出处方药
of .26% and the prescription drug Xanax
阿普唑仑和安定的成分
and Valium in her system,
- 对吗 - 我注意到了这一点
- correct? - I'm aware.
她有没有可能因此而神志不清呢
Could she have passed out from all that?
有可能 但我们并不清楚实际情况
I suppose, but we don't know that's how it happened.
那么我问你
Well, let me ask you this...
尸检的时候 口鼻附近
one of the reliable signs of drowning at autopsy
存在细密的白沫是不是
is the presence of a fine, white froth
- 判定为溺死的可靠依据之一 - 是的
- around the nose and the mouth, correct? - Yes.
- 这表明了什么 - 表明死者当时竭尽全力试图呼吸
- What does that indicate? - That the victim was struggling for air.
而要想竭力呼吸
And to be struggling for air,
死者当时必定是意识清醒的 对吗
the victim would have to be conscious, right?
好的 请看这边的14号♥证据
Yes. Referring you to state's exhibit 14 here...
尸检的时候 你在死者的
did you find any fine, white froth
口鼻附近发现白沫了吗
around the nose and mouth at autopsy?
没有
No.
所以 如果死者当时并没有挣扎着想要呼吸
So if the victim wasn't struggling for air,
我们自然可以得出以下合理结论
surely it's reasonable to conclude
她当时的意识并不清醒
that she was unconscious.
我无法排除这种可能性
I can't rule it out.
正是如此 而当她落水的时候
Exactly. And if she was unconscious
如果处于无意识状态
when she hit that water,
从落水到死亡又要多长时间呢
how long would it take for her to die?
30到45秒
30 to 45 seconds.
30到45秒
30 to 45 seconds.
想救人这点时间可不够 对吧
That's not much time to make a rescue, is it?
我的毒理学家非常棒
My toxicologist was great.
他说服了整个陪审团 让他们相信死者一定是
He had the whole jury convinced that she must have passed out
在落水前就已经失去意识了
before she hit the water.
提交了他的报告 就无需补充证据了
Put his report in, rested my case.
你没让他上去作证吗
You didn't put your guy on the stand?
不需要 公诉人没能证明己方观点
Didn't need to. The D.A. didn't prove his case.
好啦两位 我门儿清着呢
Guys, come on, I know what I'm doing.
这案子我能赢
I'm gonna win this case.
然后你就提我当合伙人吧
And then you're gonna make me partner.
可不能因为你睡了我们中的某人
Just because you're sleeping with one of us
就把你定下来啊
doesn't make it a lock.
杰克逊 打扰一下 有人找你
Jackson? Sorry. There's some people here to see you.
谁啊
Who are they?
- 我不认识 - 他们进我办公室做什么
- I don't know. - What are they doing in my office?
我拦不住他们
I couldn't stop them.
你说拦不住是什么意思
What do you mean, you couldn't stop them?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
原来当成功人士就是这种感觉啊
So this is what making it feels like.
吉尔 肖恩
Gil. Shawn.
难以置信 你居然有个秘书
I can't believe you have a secretary.
律师助理
Legal assistant.
抱歉
Sorry.
喜欢我的椅子么
You like my chair?
很棒
It's nice.
瞅瞅那西装 这是 那啥
Look at that suit, though. That's, like,
手工的吧 一看就不是店里卖♥♥的大路货
tailor-made. That's not off the rack.
- 肖恩 你怎么样了 - 兄弟
- How you doing, Shawn? - Oh, man.
看看你 杰基
Look at you, Jackie,
你是一身的老板派头啊
you just bossin'.
好久没见了
Been a long time.
是啊
Yeah, it has.
来抱一个
Come here.
- 好了 - 25年了 哥们儿 简直不可思议
- All right. - 25 years, man. Unbelievable.
所以 你们俩来休斯顿做什么呢
So... what are you guys doing in Houston?
- 我们住这儿啊 - 你们住这儿
- We live here. - You live here?
我们有事要你帮忙
And we need your help with something.
是布茨的事
It's with Boots.
他今天上午被捕了
Got arrested this morning.
怎么回事
What for?
用杀伤性武器袭击他人
Assault with a deadly weapon.
他现在被关在
And they got him locked up
县拘留所 需要律师
over at county. He needs a lawyer,
我们得尽快把他弄出来
we got to get him out ASAP.
我真的很想帮他
Guys... I'd really love to help you out,
可是我参与的要案正在审判中
but I'm in the middle of a huge trial.
现在实在抽不开身
There's no way I can leave right now.
听着 你曾经抛弃过我们 我们已经不计较了
Listen, you walked out on us once and we dealt with that,
但如今这事不止关乎你 还关乎我们所有人
but this isn't about you right now. This is about us.
你 我 肖恩 还有布茨
You, me, Shawn and Boots.
好吧 我认识很多优秀的律师 行么
Yeah, well, I know a lot of good lawyers, all right?
我给你们介绍一个专办
I'm gonna refer you to someone who specializes...
布茨袭击的人是达瑞尔
The guy Boots attacked was Darryl.
奎特曼的那个达瑞尔
Darryl from Quitman?
现在你懂了吧
Now you get what we're saying.
杰基 布茨是我们的兄弟
Jackie, Boots was our brother.
不是随便一位律师就可以
He doesn't need just any lawyer.
他需要的是你
He needs you.
你以前见过这个人吗
You ever seen this guy before?
当时有别人跟他在一起吗
Was anybody else with him?
好了
All right.
放松点 达瑞尔
Just take it easy, Darryl.
我们会找出罪魁祸首的
We're gonna find who did this.
别担心
Don't worry.
布茨 快点
Boots, hurry up.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 来抱抱
Hey, come here.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我 我好多了
I... I've been better.
你不用再担心了 有我呢
You don't have to worry. I'm here now.
接下来的事情我来处理 好吗
I'm gonna take care of you, okay?
吉尔和肖恩呢
Where's Gil and Shawn?
他们在外面
Outside.
我们俩只能单独交谈
We have to talk alone,
不然律师-当事人保密特权就无效了
or it waives attorney-client privilege.
你跟警官说什么了吗
Did you say anything to the detectives?
- 没有 - 很好
- No. - Good.
现在我来了 他们就不会再来找你麻烦了
You have me now, so they're not gonna bother you anymore.
我会跟公诉人谈谈
I'm gonna speak to the D.A.,
把逮捕报告弄到手
we're gonna get that arrest report.
然后想办法来补救这事
We're gonna figure out a way to fix this mistake.
我没犯错
This wasn't a mistake.
事已至此 你还装作不知道那个人是谁
You're sitting there acting like you don't know who this was.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表