剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Right.
我记得
I remember that.
没错 有时候你看起来有点
Yeah, sometimes you'd look kind of...
有点不在状态
kind of out of it, you know?
典狱长在那房♥子里一定做了些
Warden must have done some twisted things...
苟且之事
...inside that house.
一些让你半夜醒来就大汗淋漓的事情
Kind of things that give you night sweats now?
板上钉钉啊
Must have been sheer hell.
这样如何 啊
How about that, huh?!
要是不想扣动扳机
Don't get behind a trigger
就别拿枪瞎晃悠 小子
you ain't willing to pull, boy!
派对现在才开始
Now we can get the real party started.
嗨 你有他的消息么
Hey, sis, you hear anything from him?
没有
Nothing.
肖恩 我真的很担心
Shawn, I'm getting really worried.
我是说 我们要不要出去找他
I mean, should we go out and look for him?
你和我一样了解他
You know the man as well as I do.
有时候他只是不想让别人找到他
Sometimes he just doesn't want to be found.
好吧 我不想 我不想只能
Well, I'm not... I'm not gonna just
坐在这儿傻等着
sit here and do nothing.
这样吧
Now, listen, I'll tell you what.
我开车去附近转转 去一些酒吧里看看
I'll drive around a bit, stop by some bars.
天啊 我希望他别
God, I hope he's not
把自己喝得人畜不分了
drinking himself to death.
他只是 他昨晚回家时情绪不太好
He just... he came home in a mood last night,
我也找不知道为什么 然后
and I never found out why, and then...
他甚至大半夜的就醒了
he was even awake in the middle of the night.
我 我不知道 我听到些声音 他好像是在
And I-I don't know. I heard this noise, like he was
看电视什么的
watching TV or something.
听着 别担心 好么
Listen, don't worry, all right?
他不会出事的
I'm sure he's fine.
呃 我先挂了 一有消息我会马上告诉你
Um, I got to go, but I'll call you once I hear something.
好的 拜拜
Yeah. Bye.
拜
Bye.
现在没那么神气了吧
Not such a big shot now, huh?
你不是想知道所有事情么 我来给你点儿小刺♥激♥
I gave you little pricks everything you wanted yesterday,
但这样样还不够
but that just wasn't enough.
你滚吧 见鬼去吧
You take a trip and go to hell.
可惜你的记忆是如此混乱不堪
A shame your memory's so spotty.
尤其是典狱长的那些小派对
Especially when it comes to the warden's little parties.
既然我想起来了 而且记得一清二楚
Now that I'm thinking about 'em, I remember 'em real well.
那我可不会就这么轻易地放过你们几个小崽子
I didn't just drop you kids off and walk away.
没准 我从中找点乐子
Hell, no, I went inside to join the fun.
没错 你特么说的没错
Yeah, you're damn right.
你们这些孩子打来打去 好让我们娱乐一下
You kids were there so we had something to laugh at.
你就是我们养在笼子里的猴子
You were monkeys in our cage.
你知道么 每次你进来的时候
You know, the warden used to really light up
典狱长都特别开心
every time you would come in.
我一直以为你有点喜欢这种关注
And I always thought you kind of liked the attention, you know?
那些照片里 你都笑得很开心啊
I mean, the way you were smiling in all the pictures.
喔 你连这个也不记得了么
Oh, you don't remember that, either?
我的老朋友雷德 摄影技术一流
Yeah, my old buddy Red... he's an excellent photographer.
拍了你各种各样的照片
Took all kinds of pictures of you.
我猜
My guess is
就算时至今日 典狱长如果寂寞了
that the warden probably still looks at 'em from time to time,
可能仍然时不时地在看那些照片
whenever he gets lonely.
有没有感觉好点
Does that make you feel nice?
知道你仍然陪着他
Knowing that you're still keeping him company?
是不是
Yeah?
你想他了 对吧
You miss him, don't you?
你肯定想他了
I bet you do.
停在这就行了
Oh, just stop right here.
尼克 我今天下午
Nick, my friend,I've got some personal business
有点私事要办 我自己开就行
to attend to this afternoon, so I can handle it from here, son.
下午好好放松一下吧
You have yourself a fine afternoon.
好的 先生 谢谢你
Yes, sir. Thank you very much.
法官大人 他是个好孩子
Your Honor, this is a good kid.
他在铁窗之中 竭尽全力保持正直
He did his best to do the right thing inside.
他通过了高中同等学力考试
He finished his GED.
还在里面的图书馆工作
He worked in the prison library, and now
现在他想要和同龄人一样
he dreams of going to college,
去大学读书
just like any one of his peers.
他做的其它的事只是为了生存
And everything else he did was about survival.
你们可以为此责怪他
You can blame him for that.
但特洛伊刚入狱时 并没有暴♥力♥倾向
Troy wasn't a violent person when he went in.
但是如果你们把他送去亨茨维尔 他肯定会成为暴♥力♥分子
But he will be if you send him to Huntsville,
众所周知
'cause the reality is,
在监狱中 你要么施暴那一方
in prison, you're either the perpetrator
要么成为受虐一方
or you're the victim.
没有人必须做出如此艰难的选择
And no one should ever have to make that choice, especially not
尤其是一个19岁的孩子
a 19-year-old kid.
诚然 特洛伊是犯过错
Troy made a mistake.
但是他已经付出了应有的代价
But he's paid for that mistake.
法律制度让他失去了童年
The system has taken his childhood,
这已经足够了
and that is enough.
不要 再让他失去希望
Don't... take his hope.
不要再夺走他的未来
Don't take his future,
那样就太不公平了
'cause that is not justice.
谢谢你 法官
Thank you, Your Honor.
对不起了 孩子
Sorry about this, boy,
要怪只能怪你自己
but you ain't got no one to blame but yourself.
我不能再让你
Can't take the risk of you
找到我
finding me again.
知道吗
You know something?
你们这帮孩子都是自作自受
You kids got everything you deserved.
我会告诉典狱长 你给他留下了一个吻
I'll tell the warden you sent him a kiss good-bye.
你在吗 阿吉
G.
- 别动 - 嘿 阿吉
- Stop! - Hey, G?
他们没想报复我们
They don't have a war with us.
你总是那么惹人厌
You've always been a consistent pain in the ass,
但是 丹 我没时间跟你说这些
but, look, I don't have time for this, D.
听着
I'm telling you,
靴弟那天根本不应该出现在休斯顿
Boots wasn't even supposed to be in Houston that day.
那只是个巧合
It was just a coincidence.
但那个巧合把达瑞尔送进了医院
A coincidence that sent Darryl to the hospital,
你忘了吗
or did you forget about that?
我没忘
No, I-I didn't forget that.
没错 他们狠狠揍了达瑞尔一顿
Yeah, they beat the crap out of Darryl,
但这并非早有预谋
but it wasn't planned.
他们不是冲着我们来的
They are not coming for us.
所以你不必为此对他们赶尽杀绝
You don't have to start a war with them.
我没想赶尽杀绝
I didn't start a war with them.
是他们先挑的事
They started this.
我只是在维护自己的东西
I'm just protecting what's mine.
别再管这件事了 特里
Got to let that go, Terry.
我们已经失去达瑞尔了
We already lost Darryl.
你想成为下一个他吗
You want to be next man down?
你想让丽莎失去父亲吗
You want Leesha to go through life without a father?
我有个消息要告诉大家
I have a little bit of news.
托马斯牧师说我是
Reverend Thomas said that I would be the perfect person
圣诞夜
to sing the solo
烛光礼拜独唱的最佳人选
at the candlelight service on Christmas Eve.
宝贝 你的歌♥声一直美妙动人
You always had great pipes, baby.
我会坐在前排
I'll be sitting in the front row.
我们都会
We all will.
我已经开始有点小紧张了
I'm getting a little nervous already.
天呐 不要
Oh, God, please, no.
丹
Den?
咱们去追
Let's move!
丹 快点
Den, now!
老弟 你简直就在挑战我的极限
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表