剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 呃 我想找洗手间来着
Hey, uh, I was just looking for the bathroom.
洗手间在那边
It's right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你特么以为自己是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?!
我知道你对罗比做了什么
I know what you did to Robby.
你在他的牢房♥里
You had drugs planted
放了违禁药物 以此来控制我对吧
in his cell so you could keep me in line?!
没用的
It doesn't matter.
我们之间的合作到此为止
This arrangement is over.
怎样 我才不在乎谁会知道
Yeah? I don't care who knows it.
我与你再无瓜葛了 特里
I'm done with you, Terry!
爽了吗
Feel better now?
发泄出来了吗
Got that out of your system?
我们说的可是我弟弟的人生啊
This is my brother's life we're talking about.
在商言商 探长
It's just business, Detective.
好好守住你的资本
Always protect your investment.
我在德克萨斯南部每个监狱都有人
I got people in every lockup through South Texas
他们听从我的一切指令
who will do anything I say.
所以 只要我愿意 我们永远是一条绳上的蚂蚱
So you and me... we're together as long as I say we are.
我要你把杜利弄出来 如果你不照我说的做
I want Dooley out, and if you don't do it,
那下一次有人去“探望”你弟弟的时候
next person who visits your brother in prison
可就没有人帮你打点狱警了
ain't gonna be some guard on the take.
嘿
Hey...
记得赔我衣服
You owe me a shirt.
你真的觉得她是和他们一伙的吗
You really think she's one of them?
事已至此 我们应该考虑最坏的情况
At this point, I think we have to assume the worst.
杰基 你看
Jackie, check it out.
- 放开我 - 你最好不要反抗 小崽子
- Let me go! - You better stop fighting me, boy.
我可不想在我的客人面前丢脸 小伙子
I don't like being embarrassed in front of my guests, young man.
他应该学学什么叫听话
I think he needs to learn how to cooperate!
你说得对 典狱长
I think you're right, Warden.
吉尔
Gil.
你还好吧
You okay?
吉尔
Gil...
这是什么
What the hell is that?
龙♥卷♥风♥避难室
Tornado shelter.
吉尔 他们把你关在这里面了吗
G, did they put you in there?
不
No!
关了五天
Five days.
他们想击垮我
They were trying to break me.
希望我们现在对彼此有一定了解了
I hope we have an understanding now.
行了 放他出来吧
All right, get him out of there.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
真是令人发指
Unbelievable.
他没死在里面 真是万幸
He's lucky he didn't die.
阿肖 看这儿
Hey, Shawnie, look.
吉尔不是唯一一个
Gil wasn't the only one.
- 谢谢你 特里 - 不用谢我
- Thanks, T. - Don't thank me.
希望你已经准备好重新工作了 杜利
Hope you're ready to work, Dooley.
这是什么
What's this?
任务一 帮我送一样东西
Job one. Need you to make a delivery for me.
然后
After that...
我们再来讨论任务二
we'll discuss job two.
今天早些时候 你说这是“私人恩怨”
Earlier today, you said, "It was personal,"
这才是你被解雇的原因
the reason why you were fired.
事实就是如此
Because it was.
好的 我们谈谈
Okay. Let's talk
黛安娜·斯托克曼个人对你的投入
about Diana Stockman's personal interest in you.
她是否在你加入斯托克曼半导体公♥司♥之后
Didn't she pay off your student loans
为你还清学生贷款
when you started at Stockman Semiconductor?
- 是的 - 她是否为你
- Yes. - And didn't she cover
缴清研究生学费
your graduate school expenses
从而让你顺利拿到商科硕士学位
so you could get a master's degree in business?
如果想升至高级销♥售♥级别
Well, to get to a senior sales level,
- 硕士学位必不可少 所以... - 所以斯托克曼女士
- you need a master's, so... - So Ms. Stockman paid
为你缴清研究生学费 这才让你有机会
for the graduate degree that allowed you
晋升至高级销♥售♥一职 对吗
to move up to a senior position?
可能就是因为这样 她才会对我怀孕一事如此心烦
Maybe that's why she was so upset I got pregnant,
毕竟她为我投入不少
after all of that investment.
也有可能是你糟糕的销♥售♥业绩
Or maybe it was your job performance.
你的职责之一
One of your responsibilities
就是发展新的客户群体 是吗
was to bring in new clients, correct?
是的
Yes.
你的工作职责是否也包括出席客户会议
And wasn't it also your job to attend conferences,
与客户建立良好关系 并创造新的销♥售♥渠道
build relationships and create new leads for the business?
当然 那可是销♥售♥入门须知
Of course. That's Sales 101.
你能告诉我这是什么吗
Can you tell me what this is?
一张潜在客户清单
It's a list of leads.
打包出♥售♥ 随处可买♥♥的清单
Canned leads, right?
这是你在网上买♥♥来的数据
That you purchased off the Internet
好让你看上去像是在认真工作
so you could look like you were doing your job.
好吧 我是走了捷径
Okay, so I took a shortcut.
但是谁敢说自己没在网上买♥♥过这种东西
Who hasn't bought leads at least once in their career?
我就没有
I haven't.
我方反对附议
Object to the sidebar.
没错 我知道你会反对
Yes, I'm sure you will.
利维
Levi.
我就说我会马上回来的
I told you I'd make my way back to you.
- 你玩得还尽兴吗 - 不错
- Did we get you topped off? - We did.
所以 如何
So, what do you say?
我就知道我能指望你
I knew I could count on you.
你就像是那种高不可攀的大人物 利维
You look like a maximum kind of guy, Levi.
能否陪我当一回普通人
Can I put you down for the maximum?
乐意之至 小甜心
You can put me down however you want to, sweetheart.
酒会不错啊 雷
You throw a nice shindig, Ray.
- 噢 都是茜茜的功劳 - 这位小姑娘
- Oh, that's all CeCe. - With the help
- 也出力不少啊 - 是啊 惊艳至极
- of this little girl right here. - Isn't she something?
有她在你团队里 保你会一路
You keep her around, you're gonna go
入主白宫
all the way to the White House.
受教了
I might just do that.
典狱长带走了皮蒂
So the warden takes off with Petey,
留下雷德 这是为什么
he leaves Red behind... why would he do that?
他们一直是关系甚密
They were joined at the hip.
艾米说 雷德回到E区了是吧
Didn't Amy say that Red went back over to E block?
没错 为什么他不回警卫站
Oh, exactly. Why wouldn't he go to the guard station
或者回到残株林
or back out to the field?
可能他回去取皮蒂的东西了吧
Maybe he was coming to get Petey's belongings, you know?
销毁所有证据
Destroy any evidence.
皮蒂居住在A区吧
Petey lived in A block, right?
- 是 - 那雷德为什么会去E区
- Yeah. - So why would Red go to E?
嘿 你要干嘛
Dude! What are you doing?
嘿
Dude...
- 好的 - 喷墙啊 大哥
- Okay. - ...the walls, man!
去喷墙
Tag the walls!
- 喷啊 - 喂
- Do it! - Hey!
你们觉得很好玩是吗
You think this is funny?
- 够了 赶紧滚 - 你们知道这是什么地方吗
- All right, get out of here. - You know where you are?!
- 滚出去 - 知道这是什么地方吗
- Get out! - You know where you are?!
- 滚 - 你们知道这是什么地方吗
- Get out. - Do you have any idea where you are?!
滚
Get out.
赶紧滚
Get out of here.
阿吉
G...
他们只是些小屁孩罢了
they're just stupid kids, man.
我不知道这里发生过什么 吉尔
I don't know what happened here, Gil.
没有人知道
Nobody does.
这不过是一栋废弃建筑
This is just an old shell of a building that...
对别人没有任何意义
doesn't mean anything to anyone.
除了我们
Except us.
走吧 吉尔
Come on, Gil.
让我代替他去吧 拜托了
Take me instead. Please.
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表