剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
This is what amy was talking about.
- 这是什么 - 奎特曼的孩子们
- What is it? - Kids from quitman.
她任职时 所有去过医疗室的病人名单
Everybody who came through the infirmary while she was there,
然后他们就被送到医院去了 但是这些人
Then got sent to the hospital. But these here,
应该是回来了
Looks like they came back.
拿这些重点标出来的呢
What are the highlighted ones?
你看 亚伦·格鲁贝
All right, see, Aaron Grube,
- 嗯 - 没有记录 唐特利·拉什 没有记录
- Mm-hmm. - No record. Uh, Dontelle Rush, no record.
马里奥·丰特
Mario Fuente...
等一下
Wait a minute.
- 这个D R - 嗯
- That "D R," right? - Mm-hmm.
指的就是唐特利·拉什 首字母一样
Same as Dontelle Rush. Same initials.
所以这说明了什么
So what does that mean?
说明我们是对的
It means we were right.
皮蒂不是唯一一个被杀掉的孩子
Petey wasn't the only one who was killed.
走吧
Come on.
塔特尔认为你是我的对手安插在
So, Tuttle thinks you're a mole working
我竞选团队里的内奸
for my opponent's campaign.
什么
What?
一派胡言
That's ridiculous.
我也是这么说的
That's what i said.
你是吗
So, are you?
不是 卡罗尔先生
Mr. Carroll, no.
我不知道这些谣言从何而来
Look, i don't know where this is coming from, but there's
但是外面一百多位重要来宾都在等你
A hundred very important people waiting for you.
我们必须出去了
We need to go outside.
你以为我不记得你 是不是
You don't think i remember you, do you?
小杰西·韦斯特
Little Jessie West.
穿着碎花裙子的金发女孩儿
Cute blonde girl in a flower print dress
布伦南一路骑着自行车
Who rode her bike all the way from Brennan
来见一些朋友
To see her friends. You looked
你那天好像吓坏了
Very scared that day.
现在也一样
Just like you do now.
你要告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
没有任何事情
There's nothing's going on.
别弄得太难看 杰西
This doesn't have to get ugly, Jessie.
你知道我会查清楚的 所以 不如现在就告诉我
You know i'm gonna find out. So why don't you tell me
你的同伙是谁 你们来这儿的
Who you're working with and what you're hoping
目的又是什么
to accomplish here.
你让我很不舒服
You're making me uncomfortable.
我想离开
I want to go.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
但是你现在应该知道 我为什么
But i'm sure you'll understand why i prefer
想现在跟你谈话了吧
To have this conversation now.
玛丽娜
Marina.
你要告诉我什么好消息啊
All right, what's this big news you got for me?
我希望是
I'm hoping it's...
不 不
No. No!
近来如何啊 典狱长
How you doing, warden?
喜欢我给你发的图片吗
You like that picture i sent you?
嘿 听到我说的话了吗
Hey! Did you hear me?!
离我女儿的东西远点
You get out of my daughter's stuff!
杰克逊
Jackson!
噢 天哪 你到底想干嘛 别挡着我 别挡路
Oh, god. What in the hell are you up to? Out of my way. Out of my way.
喂 你敢
Hey! Don't you dare!
你给我回来 杰克逊 杰克逊
You come back here, jackson! Jackson!
要不这样吧 让我们忘了枪这回事儿
I tell you what, how about we forget the gun?
我们痛快打一架 就像以前一样
We go hand-to-hand, just like old times.
你总是很厉害 不是吗
You always did like a good fistfight, didn't you?
当然 现在
'course, now it'd be
可能有一点不同了 不是吗
A little different, though, wouldn't it?
我要把你的每颗牙齿都打进你肚子里
I'd kick every single one of your teeth down your throat.
对 你会的 孩子
Yes, you would, son.
你是我这辈子见过的
You're the toughest son of a bitch i've ever met
最坚强的王八蛋
In my entire life.
说真的
I mean it.
第一次见到你
First time i saw you,
我就想 这孩子与众不同
I thought, "this kid is different.
这孩子很特别
This kid is special."
你 内心有着比你大一倍男孩都没有的勇气
You... Had more guts inside of you than boys twice your age.
我一直很欣赏你这一点
I always admired you for that.
闭嘴
You need to shut up.
我们曾经谈论过你 你知道
We used to talk about you, you know.
我和警卫们曾坐在一起
The guards and i used to sit back and marvel,
惊叹道 这个孩子
Saying, "this kid,
“这个吉尔·哈里斯 是一个生存者
"this gil harris, he's a survivor.
他会在另一方面变得更加强大”
He's gonna come out of this stronger on the other side."
少管所没有把你打到
Quitman didn't bring you to your knees--
它带给了你成长
It brought you to your feet.
我知道这有些难以理解
I know it's hard to understand.
我知道你很愤怒
I know that you're angry.
但我们可以坐下来 坦诚地把事情说清楚
But we can sit down man to man.
我相信我们可以解决问题
I'm sure we can work this out.
我盼这一刻已经盼了25年 雷
I've been thinking about this moment for 25 years, ray.
以牙还牙
Payback.
这是你曾对我做的每件事的报应
For everything you did to me.
你要做什么 吉尔 你要一枪打死我吗
What are you gonna do, gil? You gonna shoot me?
外面就是州长和
With the governor and...
德克萨斯一半的公路巡警
Half the texas highway patrol right outside?
我不会一枪打死你
I'm not gonna shoot you.
那太便宜你了
It's much worse than that.
我们走吧
Let's go.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家注意 那TM是什么
Can i have your attention, please? What the hell is that?
我叫杰西·韦斯特 在开始之前
My name is jessie west, and i'd like to say something
我有些话想说
Before we get started.
今晚我很荣幸
Tonight i have the pleasure
能够向大家介绍真实的雷·卡罗尔
Of introducing you to the real ray carroll.
她知不知道她在做什么 让她继续说吧
What the hell does she think she's doing? Let her go.
她正说的起劲呢
She's having her moment. They say a picture is worth
人们说有图有真♥相♥ 所以
A thousand words, so...
让我们以这个开头怎么样
How about we start with this?
这是一个被关在奎特曼少管所的12岁男孩
this is a 12-year-old boy who was an inmate at quitman.
在少管所里 他被雷·卡罗尔
During his time there, he was systematically drugged,
下药 虐待和折磨
Abused, and tortured by ray carroll.
让她从台上下来
Get her off the stage!
这个人利用孩子们不仅是为了牟利
This is a man who exploited children not only for profit
更是为了他自己的变♥态♥乐趣 塔特尔 把投影机关掉
But for his own sick pleasure,tuttle! Kill the projector!
是时候告诉大家真♥相♥了
And it's time to tell the truth.
雷·卡罗尔是个虐待狂
Ray carroll is a predator.
他没资格待在国会里
He doesn't belong in congress.
他应该待在监狱里
He belongs in jail.
把这个给我
Give me that.
她是
She works
我的竞争对手那边的人
For my opponent's campaign!
她在撒谎
She's lying!
我们走吧 就现在 州长先生
Let's go. Now. Governor,
整个这件事
This whole thing
都是被故意安排的
Was a setup!
她是个骗子
She's a liar!
我的未婚妻在哪儿
Where's my fianc??e?
杰克逊 告诉我她在哪儿
Jackson...You tell me where she is
要不然我一枪打爆你的头 听着
Or i put a bullet in your brain. Look,
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
她在哪儿 你们对她做了什么
Where is she? What have you done with her?
我不知道 她在哪儿
I don't know. Where is she?!
我对上帝发誓 我真的不知道
I swear to god, i don't know.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 我数三下
You son of a bitch. I'm gonna give you three
告诉我她在哪儿 否则我要你的命
And i'm taking your head off. You tell me where she is.
你想错了 告诉我她在哪儿
I'm telling you you're wrong. You tell me where she is.
我没动你的未婚妻 一
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表