剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Baby, no, no.
你如果怕回家
Look, if you're worried about coming home,
我会陪着你的
I will be there.
玛丽娜 再给我一次机会
Marina, give me a chance to make this right.
我会让一切回归正轨
I-I can fix this.
已经回不来了 杰克逊
It's beyond fixing, Jackson.
说谎已经很糟了
The lying is bad enough, but then y...
你又跑过来指责黛安娜
you come in here and you accuse Diana of wh...
和雷·卡罗尔勾结 还跟她说起奎特曼
whatever that was with Ray Carroll, and you tell her
你实在是太疯狂了
about Quitman... I mean, you're acting crazy.
我是有苦衷的 我向你保证
There's a reason for it, I promise you.
我想保护你
I want to keep you safe.
我把所有一切全都告诉你
I will tell you everything.
我需要点时间
I just need more time.
我没有时间了
I don't have any more time.
嘿 抱歉
Hey, sorry, uh...
那个
it's just, I...
我不知道里面会有什么
I don't know what's in here.
你介意我自己看吗
Do you mind if I do this by myself?
需要我的话 我会陪着你的
I'll be inside if you need me. Okay?
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
到点了 该回家了
Come on. It's time.
走吧
Let's go.
该走了
It's time to go.
好了 回家吧
No, we'll just... just go.
你们要走了
Are you guys taking off?
是啊 离得有点远
Yeah, no, we got a long ride home...
杰西好像不愿意走
I don't think Jessie wants to leave.
随便你怎么想
I don't really care what you think.
怎么了
What's going on, guys?
走吧 宝贝
Come on, babe.
把你的手放开
Get your hands off her, pal.
吉尔 你不用为我出头 我没事
Gil, you don't have to stand up for me. It's fine.
就是啊 你还是赶紧把这衣服
Exactly. Why don't you go to Men's Wearhouse
拿回店里退了吧
and get yourself a refund for that suit, huh?
那个 呃
Okay, guys, uh,
咱们就别在这儿起冲突了 好吗
let's not... let's not do this here, okay?
杰西 你不发话 我是不会动手的
I won't hit him unless you tell me to, Jessie.
她不会发话的 老兄
She's not gonna tell you to hit me, bro.
知道为什么吗 因为她烦透了你们这种人了
Know why? 'Cause she's... she's tired of guys like you.
明白吗 就是你们这种 卡车司机
You know? Guys named after, what, truck drivers?
我告诉你 兄弟 你这辈子连她的一根手指头
Tell you something, bud, this woman right here has got more class
都配不上
in her pinky finger than you'll ever have in your entire life.
她想和朋友们待在一起 她想留下来
She's here with her friends, she wants to stay,
你无权强迫她
and you're not gonna treat her like this.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, babe.
好吧
Fine.
随便了
Whatever.
他一整晚都在看你
I mean, he's been looking at you all night,
你也一直在看他
you've been looking at him...
你这是自掘坟墓
It's your grave.
你要是想留下来与梅尔·哈格德[美国60年代乡村歌♥手]共舞
You want to stay here dancin' to Merle Haggard,
悉听尊便
be my guest.
少自以为是了 是乔治·斯特雷特[美国80年代乡村歌♥手]
It's George Strait, Captain Smug.
就让他走吧 他不值得
Oh, let him go, he's not worth it.
我不是担心这个
I'm not worried about that, it's...
我坐他的车来的
he was my ride.
那一会儿我送你回家吧
Guess I'll have to give you a ride home.
跳舞吧 我喜欢这首歌♥
Come on, I like this song.
一会儿紧急集♥合♥
It's gonna be all hands on deck
听见了吗
for a while, you feel me?
马上就要飞黄腾达了
About to blow up.
你要去哪儿 特里
Where you going, Terry?
好的 就这样
All right, all right,
接球 接球
play the ball now, play the ball!
就这样 没错 这个别接
Okay, okay, okay, okay! Let it develop!
发球
Let's go!
加把劲啊 丽莎 姑娘们都加油
Come on, Leesha! Come on, that's all you!
你想杀了我是吧 特里
Hey, you want to kill me, Terry?
动手吧 快啊 我就在这儿
Kill me. Come on. I'm right here.
杰克逊·布鲁克斯
Jackson Brooks.
我上一次看见你的时候
Remember the last time I saw you,
你还没变声呢
your voice hadn't cracked.
站起来
Get up.
站起来 起来啊
Get up. Come on. Get up.
我强烈建议你冷静点
I'm gonna urge you to calm down.
你以为这些人不知道你想干什么吗 特里
What, you think these people don't know what you do, Terry?
不如我告诉他们 你竟然袭击一个无辜的女人
How about I tell them all that you attack innocent women?
喂
Hey.
- 说话小心点 - 你赶紧离开这里
- Careful, now. - Look, man, you need to get out of here.
我也有你的电♥话♥ 埃迪
I got your number, too, Eddie.
起来 快点
Get up. Come on.
这不正中你下怀吗 赶紧
This is what you wanted, man, come on.
快点 站起来
Come on. Get up!
我不想伤害你 律师大人
I don't need to hurt you, lawyer.
你麻烦可比我大
You got bigger problems than me.
你就行请我对你手下留情吧
Now, you should be thanking me for my restraint.
你要是再来招惹我
You roll up on me again,
我可不会这么好说话了
I might not be so careful next time.
我没开玩笑
Believe that.
我还想看比赛
Now, I'm enjoying this game.
所以咱俩握个手 就当是解开误会
So shake my hand, like we misunderstood each other,
然后赶紧该干什么就干什么去
and get the hell on back to your life
你现在还有机会
while you still have it.
喔 快点比赛吧
All right, yeah! Let's get our heads in the game!
好好打完比赛
Come on, let's finish strong, now.
加油
Come on!
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表