剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
有人吗
Hello?
艾米
Amy?
我是肖恩
It's Shawn.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy!
艾米 不
Amy, no.
艾米 不要
Amy, no.
阿肖
Shawnie.
我很遗憾
Oh, man, I'm sorry.
是我害了她 杰基
I did this to her, Jackie.
她说她找到了些东西 让我过来看看
She said she found something I needed to see,
但现在却撒手人寰
and now she's dead.
像困兽一样吊在那里
Hung from a damn rod like an animal.
这不是你的错 肖恩
This is not your fault, Shawn.
你跟警♥察♥这么说的吗
You tell the police that?
他们想找你再谈谈
They're gonna want to talk to you again,
但目前 他们认为这是自杀
but right now they think it's a suicide.
是啊 正中典狱长下怀
Yeah. Just the way the warden wanted it, right?
要是我们告诉公众 国会候选议员
Now if we go around saying some guy running for congress
是罪魁祸首 他们
did this, they're...
没错 他们会认为我们疯了
Yeah, they're gonna think we're all crazy.
是的 不管她找到了什么 杰基
Yeah, well, whatever she found, Jackie,
都换不来她的命
it wasn't worth it.
她死了
She's dead.
玛丽娜在医院里
Marina is in the hospital.
吉尔说的没错
Gil's right.
直捣他们的老巢才对
Hittin' those bastards where they live is the answer.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 这不是你的错
Hey. It's not your fault.
嗯
Hmm.
你说的没错
You're absolutely right.
瞧瞧 完美极了
Look at this, it's perfect.
我们可以把台子搭在那里
We can put the stage over there.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
支两个四峰帐篷
Two tents, four peaks apiece.
- 好 - 吧台设在那边
- Mm-hmm. - Bar over there.
我为什么没有想到这儿
Why didn't I think of this?
你肯定会想到的 早晚而已
Oh, you would have. Eventually.
唔
Hmm.
我们需要进屋做些计划吗
Should we go inside and draw up some plans?
- 好的 走吧 - 好
- Yeah, let's do it. - Okay.
查理 过来 小乖乖
Charlie, come on, sweetie.
嘿 丹尼斯叔叔
Hey, Uncle D.
- 你看见我的 - 丽莎
- Have you seen my... - Leesha.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
是我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
丽莎
Leesha,
你听我解释
let me explain. Listen,
我知道这看起来很糟 但是
I know it looks bad, but...
记住 宝贝 还记得我教你的时候吗
remember, honey, when we were talking about teachable moments?
我父亲知道吗
Does my father know about this?
不 宝贝 他
No, baby, he...
他并不知情
he has no idea.
丽莎
Leesh...
你确定是这个地方吗
You sure this is the place?
我告诉你了 我能定位到
I told you I'd get you within two football fields
两个足球场以内的范围 就是那儿了
of the last ping of that cell, and this is it.
现在 你应该能看见一个湖
Now, you should be looking at a lake.
我看见了
Yeah, I see it.
我先停车
I'm pulling over now.
根据通话记录
According to the cell records,
博比最后出现的地方就在附近
Bobby's last ping was somewhere close to where you're standing.
破柜子
Stupid safe.
你是谁
Who are you?
嘿 小朋友 我 呃
Hey, little man. I'm, uh...
我叫约翰 我是你爷爷的朋友
I'm John, a friend of your grandpa's.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
呃 我想给他准备一个惊喜
Uh, well, I have a surprise for him.
但是被锁在里面了 我打不开
But it's-it's in here, and I can't get the door open.
我们不许进这个房♥间
We're not supposed to go in there.
爷爷说这里很危险
Grandpa says it's dangerous.
好吧 那 那真糟糕
Right. Well... that's too bad.
我准备了一个超酷惊喜
'Cause it's-it's a really cool surprise.
这个能打开吗
Will this open that door?
能
Yeah.
我不能进这间屋子
I'm not supposed to be in here.
好吧 呃 你叫什么名字
Right. Well, uh, what's your name?
- 查理 - 好的 查理
- Charlie. - Okay, Charlie,
跟你说 我不想让你惹到麻烦
I'll tell you what. I don't want you to get in trouble,
所以如果你不告诉别人你见过我
so I won't tell anyone that I saw you
那我也不会告你的状
if you don't tell anyone you saw me.
怎么样
Think you can do that for me?
那给我20块钱
I will for 20 bucks.
你真是你爷爷的亲孙子
You are a Carroll.
好吧
All right.
请等一下
Hold on, please.
双臂举起
Arms up.
我给你点了一杯酒
I ordered you a drink.
帕布罗在哪儿
Where's Pablo?
他今天不来
He won't be joining us today.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
我可是你的恩人
I am your benefactor.
你为我做事
I make it possible for you to do what you do
就能达到你的目的
by doing what I do.
你指什么
Which is what?
所有
Everything.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我叫黛安娜·斯托克曼
My name is Diana Stockman,
德州 乃至周围几个州的法♥院♥ 董事会
and I have ears in every boardroom and back room
都有我的耳目
and courthouse in Texas and all its neighboring states.
我手下有不少举足轻重的人
And I have enough important men on my payroll
帮我管账 为我卖♥♥命
to fill a truck full of ledgers.
我之所以在你 和我在集团里那些朋友中间横插♥进♥来
And I have inserted myself between you and my friends
是因为我想和你做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
in the cartel because I want to make you an offer,
我只说一次
which I will make only once.
我会让你的版图扩大一倍 特里 所以不用再板着脸了
I'm gonna double your empire, Terrence, so smile.
作为回报
But in exchange,
你必须答应我 别再找杰克逊·布鲁克斯的麻烦了
you have to promise to leave Jackson Brooks alone,
我自有安排
since I have plans for him.
而且你必须终止
And you have to end
与雷·卡罗尔的拉锯战
your measuring contest with Ray Carroll.
我相信你已经大获全胜了
Which I'm sure you'd certainly win.
典狱长也是你的人吗
The warden's on your payroll?
如果答应我的条件 你自然会
Agree to my terms and I am going to open up things to you
如愿以偿
that you are going to love.
比如 休斯顿港
The Port of Houston, for one.
用火车运货可比用船
'Cause you can push more weight on ships
少多了
than you ever could on trains.
除了能让你赚得盆满钵满
So, aside from keeping your product flowing,
我还可以不让警♥察♥找你麻烦
I am gonna keep the cops off your back
还能把你的敌人都送进监狱
and your enemies in jail.
你只要乖乖听话
And all you need to do
就好
is behave.
嘿
Hey.
这是怎么了
Uh, wh-what's going on?
我可以出院了
I'm being discharged.
我父母在楼下等我
My parents are waiting downstairs.
我会搬去跟他们住
I'm gonna be staying with them.
宝贝 不要
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表