剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
You know what happened.
博比和艾米护士告诉我们雷德那天去
Bobby and nurse amy told us red came to e block
E区接走了你们
And got you guys that day.
你和他们说过话
You talked to them?
那是真的吗 雷德真的来了然后接走了你们俩带你们去见典狱长了吗
Is it true? Did red come and get you and take you to the warden?
达瑞尔和埃迪没有和我们一起去
Darryl and eddie weren't with us.
就只有我和特里
It was just me and terry.
所以你也在现场吗
So you were there?
发生了什么
What happened?
雷德进来 他看起来非常严肃的样子
Red came in. He was looking really serious.
他来接走我们 他带我们上了他的车
Uh, and he came and got us,and he put us in his car.
然后就是 你知道的 我在小货车里
Next thing you know,i'm riding in some van.
跟典狱长和皮蒂一起吗
With the warden and petey?
对的
Yeah.
在我上车的时候我并不知道
I didn't know if petey was alive or dead
皮蒂是死了还是活着
By the time i got into the van.
我们开了二十多分钟去路易斯安那
We drove about 20 minutes into louisiana.
然后到了一处不知道是哪的荒郊野外
Ended up in a field somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
然后
Then...
那就是这件事发生的时候了
That's when it happened.
我一直都对你们俩兄弟很好 对吧
I've always taken real good care of you boys, haven't i?
给你们特权
Given you special privileges,
让你们做别的犯人不能做的事 对吧
Let you do things other inmates can't?
那是因为那些权利是你们争取得来的
That's because you've earned it.
你们很聪明
You're smart.
你们知道我做事的方式 而我很欣赏这一点
You know how i do things,and i respect that.
我们三个有很特殊的关系
The three of us have a very special relationship,
而我想继续这种特殊关系
And i'd like to keep that going.
你们想不想继续呢
Wouldn't you?
想 先生
Yes, sir.
我们现在有一件很不幸运的事情要发生
We have an unfortunate situation here.
这个男孩是熬不过去了
This boy is not gonna make it.
而人道的做法是
and the humane thing to do
让他从痛苦中解脱
Is to put him out of his misery.
所以你们之中的哪一个想表达你的感激之情
So which one of you is gonna show me his appreciation?
你们中的哪一个会有这样的男子气概
Which one of you is gonna be a man
去做该完成的事
And step up and do what needs to be done?
让我看看
Show me.
我知道我本可以更坚强一些的
I know i could have been stronger.
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
典狱长才是主谋 特里往皮蒂的头上
It was the warden that did this.Terry put a bullet
开了一枪
In petey's head.
杀人不眨眼
Cold blood, point blank.
甚至不觉得自己有罪过
And he didn't even feel bad about it.
我的兄弟是个杀手
My brother is a killer.
以前是 一直都是
He always has been, he always will be.
你需要告诉检察官这些
You need to go to the d.A.
不
No.
你是帮凶 丹尼斯
You're an accessory to murder, Dennis.
典狱长会因此下台
The warden is gonna go down for this,
不用想也知道他会拉你下水
And don't think for a second he is not gonna take you with him.
杰克森说得对 除非
Jackson's right. Unless
你把真♥相♥讲出来 得到豁免权
You tell the truth and you get immunity,
不然你的余生都会待在监狱里的
You're going to jail for the rest of your life.
所有这些 你所有的努力都会付诸东流
All of this, everything you've worked for is gone.
你知道你在让我做什么吗
Do you understand what you're asking me to do?
你让我背叛我的亲兄弟
You want me to betray my own brother?!
听我说
Listen to me!
你们流着同样的血 但他不是你的兄弟
Y'all have the same blood, but he is not your brother.
你不像他 你比他要好
You ain't like him. You're better than he is.
这是唯一的方法了
This is the only way.
现在就看你了
This is your time
不要动摇
To be stronger.
悬崖勒马吧
Save yourself while you still can.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们搞定他了 宝贝
We got him, baby.
典狱长吗
The Warden?
是的 还有特里 他的兄弟说典狱长
Yeah. Terry, too. His brother said the Warden
带他们去了那个地方 让特里杀了皮蒂
Took them out to that field, made Terry kill Petey.
他正在这里 告诉检察官一些事
He's in there telling the d.A. Right now.
为什么弄这么久
I don't know why it's taking so long.
他们在这里已经有一个小时了
They've been in there for an hour.
他们来了
Hey, they're coming.
丹尼斯 进展怎么样
Hey, Dennis, how'd it go?
丹尼斯
Dennis.
怎么了
What happened?
他给了我们一份签署声明 我的助理
He gave us a signed statement. My assistant's
正在整理特里·鲍施涉嫌谋杀的逮捕令
Putting together a murder warrant on Terry Bausch.
很好 那么关于那个
All right, that's good. What about
- 典狱长呢 - 谁
- The warden? - Who?
雷·卡罗尔 谁在安排他的逮捕令
Ray Carroll. Who's putting the warrant together on him?
没有提过他
Didn't say anything about him.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
为什么你不告诉他们典狱长的事
Why didn't you tell 'em about the warden?
不管你是谁 不要和他说话
Whoever this is, don't talk to him.
这是谁 你有律师了吗 先生
What... Who the hell is this? You got an attorney now? Sir.
为什么你要说谎 为什么你要说谎
Why'd you lie? Why'd you lie?
谁找上你了 丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Who got to you, dennis! Dennis!
有些事不对劲 我们漏了什么
Something's wrong. What are we missing?
丹尼斯怂了 仅此而已
Dennis got scared, that's all.
想到他因为出♥卖♥♥♥自己的兄弟就已经有足够多的麻烦了
Figured he's in enough trouble selling out his brother,
也不想典狱长找到他
Doesn't want the warden to come after him, too.
你不能像这样糊弄检察官
You can't screw with the d.A. Like that.
只要发现他在说谎 他的豁免权就没有了
As soon as they figure out he's lied, his immunity's gone.
他这是在自掘坟墓
He's digging his own grave.
就像在路易斯安那州挖的那个
Just like the one he dug in Louisiana.
什么意思
What was that?
啊
Huh?
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
就像 在路易斯安那州挖的那个
Just... Like the one he dug in Louisiana.
路易斯安那州
Louisiana.
就是它 就是它
Oh, that's it, that's it.
杰克逊
Jackson!
嘿 你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
我们去找检察官
We're going back to the d.A.
我有一个办法
I have an idea.
是中性的 因为你不知道
It's gender-neutral, since you don't know
你怀的是男孩还是女孩
If you're having a boy or a girl,
- 对吧 - 还不知道
- So... Right? - Not yet.
谢谢你 戴安娜 你不必专程
Thank you, diana.You didn't have to
过来一趟给我这个
Come all the way here to give me this.
没事 我想看看你
It's okay, i-i wanted to check on you
看你怎么样了
And just see how you were doing.
实际上好多了
Much better, actually.
杰克逊和我已经和好了
Jackson and I have patched things up.
噢 真好
Oh, that's wonderful.
为你感到非常开心
I'm very happy for you.
戴安娜 为什么你要雇佣我们公♥司♥
Diana, why did you hire our firm?
因为你
Because of you.
但是你认识艾伦很长时间了 是吗
But you've known Aaron a long time, right?
是的 当他告诉我 他的合伙人
Yes, and when he told me that his partner
是个了不起的律师
Was a terrific lawyer,
艾伦觉得我会喜欢和听取她的意见
Whom he thought that i would like, i listened.
怎么
Why?
我很担心你和雷·卡罗尔的关系
I'm concerned about your relationship with Ray Carroll.
他怎么了
What about him?
杰克逊告诉了我一些事
Jackson has told me some things.
他贪赃枉法
That he's corrupt.
是吗
Well...
我就不知道了
I-i wouldn't know about that.
我听说雷·卡罗尔会因为谋杀被逮捕入狱
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表