剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
I got this really weird vibe from him,
他是想警告我什么
that he was trying to warn me of something.
他说 “只要你在卡罗尔身边犯了一个错误
He said,"You make one mistake around Carroll,
他一定会让你永世不忘”
he never lets you forget."
什么错误
What kind of mistake?
他没说 卡罗尔突然出现
Well, he wouldn't say.Carroll swooped in
在我问之前把他拉开了
and pulled him off before I could ask.But last night
但是昨晚我拿了他的募捐资料 看这个
I pulled his donor file. Check this out.
他现在拥有一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
So, he owns a real estate company now,
但是90年代的时候
but back in the '90s,
他和卡罗尔都在假释裁决委员会
he was on the parole board with Carroll.
他们一起狩猎
They're hunting buddies.
他就好像 严肃执法的枪♥械♥狂
He's, like, some law-and-order gun nut.
他每年都会捐钱
He's given him money every year.
即使不是在选举的时候
Even when it's not an election.
很好 他一定知道些什么
This is good. This guy knows something.
我知道 所以我想去见他
Yeah, I know. So I'm gonna go meet with him
我两个小时以后会和他吃个饭 看看能不能有收获
in a couple hours for lunch to see what for.
一个人去
Alone?
是的
Yeah.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
- 你确定吗 - 是的 这是个好的线索
- You sure about this? - Yeah. This is a good lead.
我们可以跟进
We're gonna follow it up.
我要你现在回家 把车停了
I want you to go home, drop your car off.
- 我一会儿过来接你 - 好吧
- I'll come pick you up. - Okay.
- 就这样 - 就这样
- All right. - All right.
- 一会儿见 - 拜拜
- See you in a bit. - Bye.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
嗯 这讲不通
Mm. It doesn't make sense.
他们闯进了我的房♥子 干掉了我的手下
They bust up my house, take out my boy,
但却留下了我藏货
but they leave my stash behind.
- 你想跟我解释一下吗 - 不
- You want to explain that to me? - I wasn't
兄弟 我不知道发生了什么 我发誓
even here, man. I don't know what happened. I swear.
你最好还是说实话
Boy, you better start talking
除非你想变成你朋友那样的下场
unless you want to end up like your friends over there.
好吧 昨天有个人从拐角那边过来
Okay. Some-some guy came by the corner yesterday
- 然后想和老板谈话 - 什么样的人
- and wanted to talk to the boss. - What guy?
一个黑人 我以前从没见过他
Some black guy, man. I've never seen him before.
他说他知道是谁上周干掉了凯撒和雷蒙
He said he knew who took out Cesar and Ramon last week.
他这么做的目的是什么
What's in it for him to take this place?
报仇
Payback.
袭击了我们地盘的人
The same guy who hit our house
- 杀了他的朋友 我猜 是在监狱服刑的人 - 你猜
- killed his boy. In-in jail, I think. - You think?
我就知道这么多了 我发誓
That's-that's all I know, man. I swear to God.
拜托 我什么都不会说的
Okay? I won't say a thing. Please.
我知道
Oh, I know.
要是你真的说了
'Cause if you do,
他们就知道你是叛徒
they'll know you're a snitch.
他们也会杀了你
And they'll kill you.
得了吧 哭个毛 给老子滚远点
Give me a break. Stop crying. Get the hell out of here.
你算哪门子黑帮啊 滚
What kind of gangster are you anyway? Go!
你确定这是个好主意吗
You sure that's a good idea?
这跟那个叫靴弟的有关
This is about that guy Boots.
造成这一切的人 都是他的兄弟
Whoever did this, they're friends of his.
处理掉那个手♥机♥
Get rid of that phone.
别留下任何能和我们联♥系♥上的线索
Don't want anything leading back to us.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我想杀了我妈妈
I may kill my mother.
- 怎么了 - 她快把我逼疯了
- What's wrong? - She's driving me crazy.
她总是和我争吵吉尔的问题 问我要做什么
She's hassling me about Gil, asking me about what I'm doing
要去哪里
and where I'm going.
我现在可不需要她给我压力
I do not need her stress right now.
我只是 你知道的 很紧张这些事
I'm just, you know, nervous about all this as is.
别紧张 杰西 你会做得很好的
Don't be nervous, Jessie. You're gonna do great.
- 而且我也会陪在你身边的 - 我知道
- And I'm gonna be right there with you. - I know.
别担心你妈妈
And don't worry about your mom.
我比任何人都了解她让你经历了什么
I know better than anyone what she put you through.
对不起 我知道我已经很久没见过你了
I'm sorry. I know I haven't seen you in forever.
- 我只是不知道该给谁打电♥话♥ - 没事的 没事的
- I just didn't know who to call. - It's okay. It's okay.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你没事吧 他没伤到你吧
Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
不 不 他只是 他只是整天酗酒
No, no. He's just... He's been drinking all day.
嘿
Hey.
过来
Come here.
停下
Stop it!
起来
Get up!
停下 你会杀了他的
Stop it, you're gonna kill him!
停下 你会杀了他的
Stop it, you're gonna kill him!
杰克逊 停下 停下
Jackson, stop! Stop!
马上停下 杰克逊
Stop now, Jackson!
杰克逊 杰克逊
Jackson! Jackson!
停下
Stop!
噢
Oh...
停下
Stop!
滚出去 滚出去
Get out of here. Get out of here!
停
Stop...
- 别回来了 - 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
- Don't come back. - Mom, Mom, Mom...
你别碰我
Don't you touch me!
你怎么敢把他带到这里来
How dare you bring him here?!
她是想要帮你
She's trying to help you.
你别管这事
You stay out of this!
兰迪 亲爱的 拜托
Randy, baby, please.
别走 拜托 别走 求你了
Don't go, please, don't go, come on...
- 离我远点 - 求你别走
- Get away from me. - Please don't go.
别走
Don't go!
看看你都做了什么
You see what you've done?
现在他走了
Now he is gone!
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
上次见面已经是那么久之前了
Been so long since I'd seen you.
我都不知道为什么那天晚上我会给你打电♥话♥
I don't even know why I called you that night.
因为你知道我会去陪你 毫无疑问
'Cause you knew I'd be there, no questions asked.
好了
All right.
我们走
Let's do it.
- 有人要订书机吗 - 是的
- Somebody call down for a stapler? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 耶
Come on, yeah!
我压两千美金硬八
Give me two grand on a hard eight.
嘿 美女
Hey, gorgeous.
给我两杯威士忌
Let me get a double shot of your finest Scotch
然后 呃 再来点啤酒
and a, uh, beer chaser.
好了 大家
All right, people,
让我们通宵狂欢吧
let's start this morning off right.
硬八
Hard eight!
如我所说吧
That's what I'm talking about!
耶 嘿 继续啊 大家醒醒
Yeah! Hey, let's go, people, wake up,
让我们再赢点儿
let's make some damn money.
现在你们达成了
And so now you have met
第一个方案
the first string.
我很荣幸可以和你们一起工作
I look forward to working with all of you.
有需要随时给我打电♥话♥
And feel free to call me anytime.
好的
Great.
她很优秀
She is gonna be an asset,
所以好好利用
so take advantage.
这可是按时收费的好嘛
Just watch those billable hours, okay?
你的团队蛮厉害的嘛
This is quite a team you've got here.
嗯 他们就像一家人
Yeah, they're family.
贫穷的 功能失调的家人
A needy, dysfunctional family.
但这也是我们控告得最多的地方
But that's why we get sued a lot.
我想 对我有好处的
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表