剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表
to be your slavishly devoted,
忠贞不二 矢志不渝的丈夫吗
unwaveringly honest, loyal and loving husband?
直到死神将我们分离
Till death do us part?
我愿意
Yes.
抱歉 我不该一直说我的私事
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about my personal life.
别傻了 是我先问的
Don't be silly. I asked you.
既然你如此坦诚
Now that you are being so honest,
我理应投桃报李
I have to, too.
我正在犹豫
I'm having second thoughts
是否继续与你们事务所合作
about retaining your firm, and it is...
我以祖母的坟墓起誓
I swear on my grandmother's grave...
这与你无关
not because of you.
那是因为杰克逊吗
Is it Jackson?
是的
Well, yes.
在把陌生人拉进我的好友圈之前
When I bring someone into my inner circle,
我必须了解他们的一切
I need to know exactly who they are,
明白我是否能全权依仗他们
and that I can count on them being that person
不能有任何意外出现
day in and day out with no surprises.
这很合理吧
Does that make sense?
来了
Yeah?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
给你看样东西
I have something you need to see.
进来吧
Come on in.
好吧
Okay.
他们25年前就认识了
They met 25 years ago,
卡罗尔突然让他以两倍的现行利率
then out of the blue, Carroll offers him twice the going rate
买♥♥下路易斯安那州的一块地皮
for a piece of land in Louisiana.
接下来 他就受邀出席
Next thing you know, he's getting invited
典狱长的派对和狩猎旅行
to the warden's parties, hunting trips,
并加入了假释裁决委员会
and on the parole board.
所以当哈姆提出不想再与典狱长有任何瓜葛时
So when Hamm decides he doesn't want anything more
卡罗尔把派对上的照片
to do with him, that's when Carroll shows him the pictures
拿给他看
of the parties.
自此之后卡罗尔就一直要挟他
He's been blackmailing him ever since.
这是地皮的业权契据
Deed records for the land.
离奎特曼不远
It's not too far from Quitman and Ray bought it
是雷在你们几个入狱那年买♥♥下的
the same year that you guys were there.
这件事重要吗
I mean, you think it could be something?
现在很难说
You never know.
我很担心吉尔
I'm worried about Gil.
不用担心 他们手里没有
Don't be. They don't have anything on him
任何不利证据
they can make stick.
玛丽娜怎么样了
How's Marina doing?
她把戒指还给我了
Well, she gave me the ring back, so...
天啊 杰克逊 很抱歉
Oh, God, Jackson, I'm sorry.
已经到了这种地步了吗
It's really gotten that bad?
我过来拿几件衣服
I came by to get some clothes.
我以为你去上班了
I thought you'd be at work already.
亲爱的 我们没什么
Th-This is nothing, baby.
事情不是你想的
If you think this is something,
- 那样 - 请不要再侮辱我了
- you're wrong. - Please don't insult me.
我们在讨论一些事情
We were working on something.
- 在我们的家里讨论吗 - 亲爱的
- In our own house? - Baby, baby,
不要
no, baby...
我们有言在先
We had a deal,
特里
Terry!
你明明说过 跟帕布罗牵上线这事儿就算完了
You said set you up with Pablo and this would all be over.
是啊 可是现在情况有变
Yeah, well, my needs have changed.
明白吗 我找到一个新供货商 答案是还没找到仓库
All right? I got a new supplier, but no stash house yet.
就还有一船的货了
It's just one more shipment.
这可不是你的教堂 特里
It's not your church, Terry.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我怎么记得
'Cause I seem to recall
这个教堂的一砖一瓦都是我付的帐呢
paying for everything you do at that church.
看来你是不想再要我的钱了
Or maybe you don't need my money anymore.
丽莎知道了
Leesha knows.
你说什么
What?
我那天把你留在柜子里的白粉
I was moving the bricks you left in the closet
搬到办公室的时候
into my office the other day.
她正好进来 我吓了一跳
She walked right in and surprised me.
她看见了那些毒品
Saw the drugs, everything.
现在我觉得是我在贩毒
And now she thinks I'm the one hustling.
- 她 - 冷静点
- She... - Calm down.
你说什么了
Now, what did you say?
我瞒住了她 没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
Well, I had the decency not to tell her it was you.
听着 我很爱她 不想让她受到伤害
Look, I love and I cherish that girl.
你别想着就因为你假扮成和蔼可亲的花农
And if you think you're gonna ruin my relationship with her
还有这些荒唐事儿
over some ridiculous charade that you're
就破坏我和她的关系
the neighborhood flower man, you're wrong.
你必须对你的真实为人负起责任
You need to take responsibility for who you are.
对你的亲生孩子隐瞒真♥相♥不是办法 哥哥
Lying to your flesh and blood ain't the way, brother.
丹尼斯
Dennis...
别又来这一套 她可是你这辈子
No, don't "Dennis" me, man. Now, she about
唯一的掌上明珠了
the best thing you have in your life.
如果你不想毁了父女关系
If you want to hold on to her...
那就跟她说实话
you're got to tell her the truth.
别等到她自己发现真♥相♥
Before she figures it out for herself,
纸包不住火
which she will do.
嗨 我得和你谈谈
Hi. I need to talk to you.
进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
我想问你一个问题
I am going to ask you something
请务必跟我说实话
and please, just tell me the truth.
当然
Of course.
你同意提杰克逊为合伙人
Did you agree to make Jackson partner because
是真的觉得他可以担当此任 还是只是觉得
you truly believe in him or because you knew that
这样做会让我开心
it would make me happy?
因为我相信他
Because I believe in him.
为什么想到问这个问题
Why, are you questioning our decision?
老实说 我想问的事情可不止这个
I'm questioning everything, to be honest.
玛丽娜 你也知道我很关心你
Marina, you know how much I care about you, but whatever problems
但是不管你俩在家里闹了什么矛盾
the two of you are having at home...
不 不是因为私事
No, it's... it's not that.
杰克逊行事古怪 黛安娜·斯托克曼说
Diana Stockman is reconsidering her decision to hire us
她正在考虑是否继续与我们合作
because of Jackson's erratic behavior.
怎么古怪了
Erratic how?
两次会议他都没有出席
Well, he ducked out of two meetings with her.
而且黛安娜去医院
And when Diana visited me
看望我的时候 他还
in the hospital, he was...
我不知道怎么跟你描述
I'm not sure how to describe this...
他咄咄逼人
he was extremely argumentative.
为了什么事情
About what?
他和卡罗尔的事情
Her relationship with Ray Carroll, of all things.
还有她选择我们事务所的原因
And why she chose our firm.
当时气氛很尴尬
It was embarrassing, and...
我是合伙人之一 我有义务告诉你这些事情
I felt obligated, as your partner, to let you know.
好
Okay.
我 我会找他谈的
I'll, uh... I'll talk to him.
重要发现
Boom.
博比·马♥克♥思♥船屋的取证报告
Forensics report on Bobby Marks' houseboat.
他们有什么发现吗
They find anything?
当然
Oh, yeah.
你一定会大吃一惊
And you're not gonna believe it.
出发
Let's go.
我可不敢说这是个好主意
Uh, I don't if this is a good idea.
没准突然来一道闪电
A lightning bolt's liable to shoot down
把这里夷为平地
and blow up this whole place.
这样
Tell you what,
我们为艾米点一根蜡烛
we'll light a candle for Amy,
给靴弟也点一根
one for Boots.
如果你还是接受不了
If that's all you think you can stand,
那我们马上就走
剧集 | 沉默游戏(2016) | 导航列表